How to make sure I'm getting enough nutrients do I don't die

shotgun_shells

shotgun_shells

Iron
Basically every day I eat the same thing which is oatmeal in the morning fruits and vegetables throughout the day and then chicken and rice for dinner and that's it. The only thing I drink is water. I've started to feel pretty weak which I think is due to low calories so I think I'm going to start eating two chicken breasts a day but what are some other things I need to incorporate into my diet so I dont get nutritional deficiencies and die

If you’ve survived this far then why would u die

that's prob like 700-1k calories max
u need to eat more

You need fast digesting carbs

Imagine wanting to voluntarily live in this shit world

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Sens
Basically every day I eat the same thing which is oatmeal in the morning fruits and vegetables throughout the day and then chicken and rice for dinner and that's it. The only thing I drink is water. I've started to feel pretty weak which I think is due to low calories so I think I'm going to start eating two chicken breasts a day but what are some other things I need to incorporate into my diet so I dont get nutritional deficiencies and die
I say just try spamming gnc multivitamins like a good amount, maybe possibly look for something that isnt as underdosed as regular multivitamins, either that or get a damn good amount

• +1
Reactions: kaugummi
nutrient dense foods. liver is very nutritious if you can afford it and eggs are great.

that's prob like 700-1k calories max
u need to eat more
I know I need to eat more however I'm wondering what nutrients I'm missing out on through this diet