How to make your gonions higher?

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
How to get higher gonions like this when your gonions are a bit too low.

4BA48C47 6650 4F9D 9BDB EED69D437CD9

My gonions are slightly low and gives me a sliiight Steve from Minecraft look so I want to know how I can make them higher like in the picture.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Copemaxxing and Deleted member 5385
Its hardly possible to change gonial angle
Hovewer its weird that you want to make your jaw round and invisible from profile.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and CursedOne
Chew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, hairyballscel and Blackout.xl
Its hardly possible to change gonial angle
Hovewer its weird that you want to make your jaw round and invisible from profile.
Check edit. I wanted gonions that are slightly higher to create a more prettyboy lower third. Low gonions = lower third looks too blocky.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Taylorswift
ur stupid, rope
How is getting higher gonions has anything to do with chewing? It makes no sense. If anything, chewing will make your masseters bigger and make your gonions look even worse if they are on the low side.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jabaduk, Good_Little_Goy and hairyballscel
Wtf are u talking about? bigonial width or gonial angle?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
Wtf are u talking about? bigonial width or gonial angle?
I don’t know at this point. All I want to know is how to get high gonions like the example I posted. Mine are lower and make my lower third look almost like a box.

Only a shotgun-tier lefort can.

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Confusednigger and Good_Little_Goy
Yea I have the same problem. Your occlusal plane is to flat. I assume your smile looks comical? And your midface is too compact? Chew with your last back teeth.

it gonna make your midface slightly longer but also your gonion Higher.

Bimax with cw rotation and forward advanchement will make the gonion higher too.
My midface is horse tier and I have good chin height and my occlusal plane is not flat nor do I have short face syndrome. When I chew, it just makes my masseters bigger (which isn’t good in my case because I lack angularity and my masseters become bigger than my zygos).

• +1
My midface is horse tier and I have good chin height and my occlusal plane is not flat nor do I have short face syndrome. When I chew, it just makes my masseters bigger (which isn’t good in my case because I lack angularity and my masseters become bigger than my zygos).
Wtf? If your occlusal plane isnt flat than your mouth is super fucking highset but you said that your face is horse tier that would mean your mouth can be high set. seems like you just have a super long ramus tbh. 5B550554 CD33 47F3 A867 FD71DD55B103
like this

no fix for this.

Wtf? If your occlusal plane isnt flat than your mouth is super fucking highset but you said that your face is horse tier that would mean your mouth can be high set. seems like you just have a super long ramus tbh. View attachment 565281
like this

no fix for this.
Okay my gonions are low but not THAT low. It’s just that if they were slightly more high set it would fit me better. Here is an example of someone with high gonions and long midface :
7CF89EBC 10BD 4CE5 BA03 5635A7F0A935

My ratios are basically like this guy’s as far as midface and FHWR go but my ramus is taller (which I guess is why I have lower gonions).

Okay my gonions are low but not THAT low. It’s just that if they were slightly more high set it would fit me better. Here is an example of someone with high gonions and long midface :
View attachment 565305
My ratios are basically like this guy’s as far as midface and FHWR go but my ramus is taller (which I guess is why I have lower gonions).
if your maxilla is recessed and you planning getting bimax than get some degrees cw rotation lol idk if its beneficial cause you already have a long midface. Otherwise not possible. Also ramus height if its not too short is cope. you think you lack angularity but thats cause a lack of Ramus sharpness. Chico that blond boxer all have long ramus (sharp) and their faces look angular. You can fix this tho Easily tho.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad and Taylorswift
if your maxilla is recessed and you planning getting bimax than get some degrees cw rotation lol idk if its beneficial cause you already have a long midface. Otherwise not possible. Also ramus height if its not too short is cope. you think you lack angularity but thats cause a lack of Ramus sharpness. Chico that blond boxer all have long ramus (sharp) and their faces look angular. You can fix this tho Easily tho.
I should look into bone shaving and then adding angularity by injecting fillers higher to fill in the gonions. This is really complicated.

• +1
I should look into bone shaving and then adding angularity by injecting fillers higher to fill in the gonions. This is really complicated.
But I understand what you mean lol I also want a higher sharper gonion for the prettyboyish look

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
you newcel retard

A lower glonial angle means higher gonions. And a higher glonial angle means lower gonions
You're actually retarded.
Look at this nigger.
20200501 020927

His gonial angle is almost 170° and his gonions are so high set with a nonexistent ramus JFL
IMG 20200803 231141
Images 25

A high gonial angle means high set gonions and a low gonial angle means low set gonions that make your face look squarish.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, amroth38, SPFromNY914 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, thecel and buckchadley31
It's probably an issue with the chin being too short, not the gonions themselves. Try a vertical elongation genioplasty.