How to maximize facial growth during puberty.

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
@Dyorotic2 has blessed us with a great hormone maxxing guide during puberty, regarding GH and androgens.

However, there has to be many methods that one can do while there plates are open, (stuff like MSE, for looksmaxxing)

What things can those in puberty do to looksmax?

Of course MSE+MSDO+Facepulling is ideal, however there has to be some options that dont require you to consistently visit someone relatively far from you?

-facepulling combined with hgh and vitamins to speed up remodeling?

-chewing? mewing?

-swimming for frame?

Please leave out basics of gym and diet/sleep should be well known here

Ik FP/mewing/chewing might be cope, who knows

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
thing is, nothing can change the shape and projection in which your face is grown, if you're downward grown, then you're downward grown for life (unless surgery).

with my protocol, all we're doing is increasing the mass of the bone and skull it's self.

blast DHT and IGF-1.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy, mattzdeb and 3 others
mse+facepulling couldnt create more growth or upwards growth? and didnt hgh lead to more craniofacial growth??
did you not read what I just said, yes it increases craniofacial GROWTH.

that doesn't mean it remodels the actual cranium, if you're recessed, than you're recessed, end of story.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Good_Little_Goy
did you not read what I just said, yes it increases craniofacial GROWTH.

that doesn't mean it remodels the actual cranium, if you're recessed, than you're recessed, end of story.
So if you have flat zygos does that mean you need surgery? That’s cope and tbh I’m only looking for a less droopy lower eyelid without taban putting silicon under my eyes. That’s why I’m FacePulling after MSE

So if you have flat zygos does that mean you need surgery? That’s cope and tbh I’m only looking for a less droopy lower eyelid without taban putting silicon under my eyes. That’s why I’m FacePulling after MSE
ACCEPT IT AND STOP COPING

ACCEPT IT AND STOP COPING
1A573DD7 190D 46E7 B4F7 EB4D6606175F

cant hear you broke boy

you want the true answer?

and i'm being dead serious

side effects may include heart attack, bald head, permanently suppressed endogenous testosterone production, insomnia, a strong urge to fuck trannies (don't ban me knajjd, this is well documented), and other psychotic tendencies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Skywalker, Ryldoo IS COPING and 6 others
"broke boy" my parents make more in one year than yours do in 5
No money for your subhuman face.
Only curries cope with “muh money”
Basically, I recommend killing yourself with rope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Muh skull Muh head JFL at this autism

Get MSE + bimax

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
No money for your subhuman face.
Only curries cope with “muh money”
Basically, I recommend killing yourself with rope.
yeah well... thats what i would have said. i tell him to stop coping with mse and bullshit that will change his face by 2mm at most, and his first response is "broke boy"

you want the true answer?
View attachment 287057

and i'm being dead serious

side effects may include heart attack, bald head, permanently suppressed endogenous testosterone production, insomnia, a strong urge to fuck trannies (don't ban me knajjd, this is well documented), and other psychotic tendencies.
tren is literally poison

thing is, nothing can change the shape and projection in which your face is grown, if you're downward grown, then you're downward grown for life (unless surgery).

with my protocol, all we're doing is increasing the mass of the bone and skull it's self.

blast DHT and IGF-1.
tbh for someone with absolutely nothing to lose (someone who is literally death tier, PSL 1, gigarecessed) it'd be much more beneficial for them to just blast trenbolone and HGH in their youth. trenbolone sensitizes bone and muscle tissue to IGF-1 (which obviously synergises extremely well with anything that increase GH or IGF-1). on top of that, it's significantly more androgenic than DHT. you're almost certainly going to have to be on TRT for life but that is a lot better than being an androgynous subhuman.

I would happily inject myself twice a week for the rest of my life if it meant I didn't have to look like this:

but obviously you have to be seriously subhuman for it to be worth it over other protocols
tren is literally poison
being poisoned > being an androgynous subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 1464
Nofap unironically should be a part of enduring ideal growth.
Fapping fucks up androgen receptors, which is bad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 1464
I
yeah well... thats what i would have said. i tell him to stop coping with mse and bullshit that will change his face by 2mm at most, and his first response is "broke boy"
I ignored you because there’s no need to argue with a retard that thinks everything’s cope. Too much proof and backed up claims from users that fore gone the treatment can rebuttal your Curry coping IQ

Nofap unironically should be a part of enduring ideal growth.
Fapping fucks up androgen receptors, which is bad
cope. if you care about a slight chance of an unproven effect (lowered AR density) occurring enough to deprive yourself of a fundamental biological urge just for some kind of gain that you will not notice, you might as well be injecting T twice a week, you androgynous subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
tbh for someone with absolutely nothing to lose (someone who is literally death tier, PSL 1, gigarecessed) it'd be much more beneficial for them to just blast trenbolone and HGH in their youth. trenbolone sensitizes bone and muscle tissue to IGF-1 (which obviously synergises extremely well with anything that increase GH or IGF-1). on top of that, it's significantly more androgenic than DHT. you're almost certainly going to have to be on TRT for life but that is a lot better than being an androgynous subhuman.

I would happily inject myself twice a week for the rest of my life if it meant I didn't have to look like this:
View attachment 287063

but obviously you have to be seriously subhuman for it to be worth it over other protocols

being poisoned > being an androgynous subhuman
I want children, plus I like my balls, I also like my endocrine system.

so, Im gonna hard pass tren, plus it ages you horrifically.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I want children, plus I like my balls, I also like my endocrine system.

so, Im gonna hard pass tren, plus it ages you horrifically.
yes but you aren't this guy

you think this guy would ever find a female to have children with? i guess technically you could use hcg but that's beside the point. i'm saying tren is the last resort for utter subhumans who have nothing to lose to have a chance at life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Vidyacoper
I

I ignored you because there’s no need to argue with a retard that thinks everything’s cope. Too much proof and backed up claims from users that fore gone the treatment can rebuttal your Curry coping IQ
guess you dont understand that youre recessed for life, also your zygos are flat because they lack in forward and lateral projection (GENETIC)
and what? im not even curry what made u randomly come to that conclusion

yes but you aren't this guy
View attachment 287075

you think this guy would ever find a female to have children with? i guess technically you could use hcg but that's beside the point. i'm saying tren is the last resort for utter subhumans who have nothing to lose to have a chance at life.
jfl true, it's over for this guy regardless tbh.

cope. if you care about a slight chance of an unproven effect (lowered AR density) occurring enough to deprive yourself of a fundamental biological urge just for some kind of gain that you will not notice, you might as well be injecting T twice a week, you androgynous subhuman.
View attachment 287070
Kope

@Dyorotic2 has blessed us with a great hormone maxxing guide during puberty, regarding GH and androgens.

-swimming for frame?
swimming will not change your skeleton.
the only thing you can do is building muscle with weight training

blast DHT and IGF-1.
Thought you said hgh and igf-1 for facial bones and you stressed the importance of insulin

blast DHT and IGF-1.
what does dht and igf-1 do