How to maximize IGF-1 without taking IGF-1 LR3 or IGF-1 DES?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Infinite budget. If you were to be a super aspie or super autistic and go absolutely all out into IGF-1 maxing, what would you do?

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
HGH, Test, Anavar, HcG, and an AI.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yeah

Nigga
Ask dumb questions, get dumb answers. You can't change your hormonal profile that much without taking drugs. Stop living inside a dream.

Plus test derivatives also increase igf.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Perfection
And it requires a commitment or pct, not the purpose of it and doesn't do so even close to as well as peptides or hgh, not remotely worth mentioning, monkey.

And it requires a commitment or pct, not the purpose of it and doesn't do so even close to as well as peptides or hgh, not remotely worth mentioning, monkey.
Idgaf, not gonna inject sum jew piss made in Iraq with a solution that came from Ganga river

reincarnation is the only way for you if you can't be 100kg with a low bf natty

Ask dumb questions, get dumb answers. You can't change your hormonal profile that much without taking drugs. Stop living inside a dream.

Then how i got low t overtime? If Fucking chemicals in water and food can do that, i dont doubt the reverse can be true as well

Then how i got low t overtime? If Fucking chemicals in water and food can do that, i dont doubt the reverse can be true as well
The environment can affect your genetics and your body as you age.

Like our protector and the God-Emperor Gandy said: Once you go subhuman, you never come back.

I mean, if true its over to me jfl. I descended insanely hard in the last 6 months, at only 20

I heard fin an duta increase igf 1

HGH, Test, Anavar, HcG, and an AI.
Test is bad for heightmaxxing because the excess T will increase estriadol and estrogen thus closing growth plates faster and rendering your AI useless.

For maximizing igf-1 take:
HGH + somatostasin inhibitor + hexa (swapped out every 3 weeks with GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 ofc) +cjc no dac + insulin (don't use it if you are retarded, you could kill yourself - igf-1 is made partly from insulin and this component will skyrocket the conversion of hgh to igf-1) + thyroid + some minerals and supps and ofc megadosing protein ( use cysteine protein)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Weter
Test is bad for heightmaxxing because the excess T will increase estriadol and estrogen thus closing growth plates faster and rendering your AI useless.

For maximizing igf-1 take:
HGH + somatostasin inhibitor + hexa (swapped out every 3 weeks with GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 ofc) +cjc no dac + insulin (don't use it if you are retarded, you could kill yourself - igf-1 is made partly from insulin and this component will skyrocket the conversion of hgh to igf-1) + thyroid + some minerals and supps and ofc megadosing protein ( use cysteine protein)
Any way to get at least one of this stack in Moldova? 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs
you can buy from qingdao sigma, they should ship there
Thanks bro