How to maximize your tinder results

Deleted member 14781

Deleted member 14781

CEO of Dark Triad and JBs secret fantasy
All right, I was thinking about making this guide for a long time. I want to teach you what I learned about Tinder, the algorithm it uses, the ratios, how selectively the girls swipe and so on.
Tinder is mainly men dominated, this because women, especially gl women, don't need to use it, especially for dating.
A gl woman is getting piped by your favorite rapper right now, by some basket player or by some other celebrity. This because women always need some kind of security when they want to sleep with someone, and unless the sex is worth the risk (aka Chad) it's not gonna happen without a decent social proof.
Even Chads would do way better with a good social media presence, in fact gl women will use Instagram, Tik Tok or whatever app that shows followers number, likes and so on to select the men they like.
That said, we are not celebrity Chads so we have to use what we can.

First thing: Pictures.

You need good pictures of yourself. Especially if your looks is not top tier, the better the pictures the better the results. By better I don't mean professional (even if it helps) but I mean pictures that show your strenghts.
Pictures gotta look effortless, you NEVER have to look like you are trying hard. Wanna show your body? You need to get a picture while you are coming out the sea like Aquaman.
719b21f5bfc96c65f7e4f2767d335cb7

You play in a local band? You should use some kind of live picture
LAST GRASP 4 min

This will already set the tone of your profile. The more things you have (face, body, talents and so on) the better. This is basically your portfolio and you want to portray yourself at best.
Don't overdo with pictures, use 3 or 4, one with friends, one with you doing something, one with your face clear, something like this:
1b24cbc2bb8873d3c0e84ad30ffef44a  eye candy guys man candy
IMG 20210819 205435
Gettyimages 87741825 1024x1024

Bonus: you can slighly morph the pictures, if the morph is not too different from reality she will not notice, and even if she sees something is "off" she is already there with you and you are no more competing with 1000+ dudes, plus you can have some other quality (height, voice, frame, or whatever) that on pictures cannot be translated. Remember, the main goal on Tinder is to get a girl to get on a date with you, once this happens everything is way easier.

Second thing: Swiping

Most men swipe right on everything. This is a
huge mistake since, as everybody already knows, if Tinder sees you swipe right on everything it thinks you are a bot and shadowbans you. Swiping per se is very retarded but it's the only way to see if somebody likes you or not for free. If you are willing to pay for tinder gold then my advice is not to swipe, just let girl like you and after a day or two just like the ones you prefer from the list of your likes. Otherwise just wait a day or two after installing tinder, so you can rack up likes without swiping, and then start swipe.
This is for one reasons: your swipes are limited, but if you get likes first tinder will show some of the girls that liked you and you can match them, otherwise you could waste likes on girls who would not reciprocate you.
Bonus: if you are in a city where nobody knows you then you could register as bisexual. This way Tinder will see you will get a lot of likes (from men) and will show you to girls more. I highly suggest to purchase tinder gold in this case because otherwise you must swipe left all the men you see.

Third thing: Social Media

Tinder asks you to connect your social media. I think, but I'm not sure, that if you do it you can get a boost. Link it, especially if you have a decent social media following.
For socialmediacels who don't have IG: If you have some kind of passion just open an IG page for that specific thing (if you like photography, painting, dogs, cars or whatever) and buy 1000 followers. Then once in a while slap a pic of you there making it look like you are doing the thing you are supposed to do in your profile (example: you have an IG page dedicated of painting, download pics of painters far from your area and with a small following then take a pic of yourself while "painting" this way no girl will question if you are legit)
You can even just buy followers and not post anything but I raccomand you to have something on your profile.

Forth thing: Bio.

Almost irrelevant, just don't write anything dumb, soy or cringe. If you are tall write it, if you are short don't write your height, if you are inbetween just fraud your height.

Fifth thing: Messaging

Ideally the girls would message you first: those are the ones who are most probably ready to fuck. However some would not write you first and you can still bang them.
1) do not jestermaxx, don't write dumb ass long messages, it already makes you look desperate and like an idiot. Just write something casual like "ehy Hannah what's up?"
If she doesn't answer move on, she already has tons of simps, otherwise keep the conversation at minimum and then ask her number.
This for two reasons:
First, because you don't want to keep talking to her for days, you are not there for that, she is not there for that. The more you talk the less you fuck and while you talk another Chad can just come along and take her away from you.
Second, because once you move from Tinder to WhatsApp you basically come closer to her because you go from an app where 1000+ men text her to an app where only parents and friends text her. Send her an audio as soon as you can (you can always send it after she sends you her number to confirm it's you) so you go from "the guy from Tinder who i only saw in pixels" to "guy with a masculine voice that exists for real"
2) Don't send the same identical message to all girls. I'm not sure but i suspect that Tinder sees that you send the same messages to girls and could shadowban you.

Sixth thing: Arranging a date.

Once you have her number you should ask her for a date. Keep it casual, don't go for dinners or something fancy, just grab a coffee or something to drink. If you live alone meet her in a place near your house, and try to Always meet her during the evening so you don't have to rush it and you have an excuse to ask her to come to your place.
If you don't live alone then you have either to fuck her in your car, in her place or in an hotel.
Remember that girls are more forgiving of your flaws when you meet them irl, especially if those flaws are not huge and you have other halos that don't translate well in pics.
Another thing is the sunken cost fallacy: she messaged with you, fingered thinking about you, prepared to meet you, talked to her friends about meeting you and finally met you. If you are not completely different from your pics there is a good chance she will still let you hit. Especially if you meet her in the night where your flaws are not so obvious due to lighting and other factors.

If you don't get matches it only means one thing: your pics are not good enough. Change pics and try again. The better you look in those pics the better results you would get.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing, NonChadSlayer and 14 others
meanwhile Chad puts up 2 selfies and a mirror pic and gets 12 gigastacies begging to suck his cock after 30 minutes of swiping

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing, lordgandy2000 and 19 others
meanwhile Chad puts up 2 selfies and a mirror pic and gets 12 gigastacies begging to suck his cock after 30 minutes of swiping
Yeah and Jeff Bezos can sit on his ass while you have to work, you can either maximize what you have or not do anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, delusionalretard, ShowerMaxxing and 17 others
Not that deep bro

Copypaste?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13409 and gamma
hahaha not this "muhh good pics meme again"

Chads can take autistic selfies with drool coming down their face and get thousands of matches :lul::lul::lul:.

If you have to go try hard by taking "good pics" then its already over unless you're a tall white normie tier dude then maybe it will work.

hahaha not this "muhh good pics meme again"

Chads can take autistic selfies with drool coming down their face and get thousands of matches :lul::lul::lul:.

If you have to go try hard by taking "good pics" then its already over unless you're a tall white normie tier dude then maybe it will work.
Again, you are not Chad, plus Chad would get better results with good pics.

Wanna put this
B8ad7b0226c4c9a8ce92a86edd9e199c

Against this?

8uka31pkag david gandy in acqua dove sei chiacchiera b

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8765, ConspiracyTheory and 4 others
Good thread

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Riesci a scopare tipe con Tinder nonostante pelato? Quanto ti valuti da 1 a 10?
Ho scopato un 10/15 tipe su tinder. Mi valuto sul 6/10 scala normie, probabilmente 4 PSL

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy and gamma
Tinder is 95% how good you look and 5% bio and everything else

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Tinder is 95% how good you look and 5% bio and everything else
Thats why i said take good pics, good lighting ecc and even slighly morph them if you need to.

• +1
Reactions: ultra18
Dude, is literally all about the face, obviously if you have a good body you must show it off too.

Didnt read but good thread

Dude, is literally all about the face, obviously if you have a good body you must show it off too.
So this experiment is useless?

) do not jestermaxx, don't write dumb ass long messages, it already makes you look desperate and like an idiot. Just write something casual like "ehy Hannah what's up?"
If she doesn't answer move on, she already has tons of simps, otherwise keep the conversation at minimum and then ask her number.
This for two reasons:
I don't agree with this one, I do think that the better way you can manage to get her number is to jestermax and increase the sexual tension, a lil bit like I done with amnesia last threads. https://looksmax.org/posts/6412184/
Thus you will be more likely to differenciate from the other competitor, and normally she will already associate her arroussal to your face and body.
This way is really usefull because you will be sexual since the start, you can skip the first date, and go directly to your/her house to fuck.
Without having to pretend to like her emotionnaly.

Excepet that I agree a 100% with you pinkwell😎

I don't agree with this one, I do think that the better way you can manage to get her number is to jestermax and increase the sexual tension, a lil bit like I done with amnesia last threads. https://looksmax.org/posts/6412184/
Thus you will be more likely to differenciate from the other competitor, and normally she will already associate her arroussal to your face and body.
This way is really usefull because you will be sexual since the start, you can skip the first date, and go directly to your/her house to fuck.
Without having to pretend to like her emotionnaly.

Excepet that I agree a 100% with you pinkwell😎
This is not jestermaxxing tho, this is just establishing sexual tension. I agree with that but don't overdo it, go for the number as soon as you can.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 11604
Good thread but only works if you are atleast average looking tbh.
Just write something casual like "ehy Hannah what's up?"
Also I think that this isn’t the best thing to write first because literally every other guy she matched with will write the same thing and you won’t stand out.
What I think works well is to pick up something from her bio like a hobby, tv Show or whatever she mentions their and comment on it or to send a gif as an opener.
The advantage with the gif is that she will be forced to open the chat to see what gif you sent and it’s more inventive than a simple hey what’s up.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Velvet_Thorns and Deleted member 14781

Yeah the only things that really matter are how good looking your face is, how good your body is, and the quality of your pics (basically don't have grainy selfies that look like they were taken with a 2013 android phone)

When I used to Chad fish I would get 99 likes in 1 or 2 days with quality face pics alone. Hella girls messaging first with heart emojis.

Good thread but only works if you are atleast average looking tbh.

Also I think that this isn’t the best thing to write first because literally every other guy she matched with will write the same thing and you won’t stand out.
What I think works well is to pick up something from her bio like a hobby, tv Show or whatever she mentions their and comment on it or to send a gif as an opener.
The advantage with the gif is that she will be forced to open the chat to see what gif you sent and it’s more inventive than a simple hey what’s up.
The gif thing is high iq, however tinder doesn't notify when she sees your message so you will never know and she can ghost you. You can write something from her bio, however it's an approach I would avoid because you would have to read all girls bio and write them about it. Too much work tbh, and I don't think it gives that many results. I think that the more you show you are trying and the less she is prone to talk to you (unless Chad)

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and germanlooks
Yeah the only things that really matter are how good looking your face is, how good your body is, and the quality of your pics (basically don't have grainy selfies that look like they were taken with a 2013 android phone)

When I used to Chad fish I would get 99 likes in 1 or 2 days with quality face pics alone. Hella girls messaging first with heart emojis.
Show me the pics

what if the girl says "no" to sex because she wants a relationship?

what if the girl says "no" to sex because she wants a relationship?
Tell her you want a relationship, fuck her and disappear.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, efidescontinuado and Xangsane
I think that the more you show you are trying and the less she is prone to talk to you (unless Chad)
Agree you shouldn’t be to tryhard.
But for example if she mentions her favorite tv show and you start the conversation with the question which season is her favorite or something like that I think it’s more likely that she responds than if you would just ask what’s up.
The reason for that is you both have already an interest you share and can talk about and she is maybe also positively surprised that you read her bio and not just used a basic opener you send to every other girl.
But obv as you said you need to put more time and effort in this

• +1
Agree you shouldn’t be to tryhard.
But for example if she mentions her favorite tv show and you start the conversation with the question which season is her favorite or something like that I think it’s more likely that she responds than if you would just ask what’s up.
The reason for that is you both have already an interest you share and can talk about and she is maybe also positively surprised that you read her bio and not just used a basic opener you send to every other girl.
But obv as you said you need to put more time and effort in this
Yeah, I mean at the end of the day the thing is this:
1) look good enough to match
2) start conversation without acting like a beta starved soyboy
3) get her out of tinder ASAP
4) meet her
5) escalate

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, oldcelloser and Deleted member 11388
can confirm, pictures is everything, tinder gold helps as well.
And its fucking number game, also expect to fuck girls atleast 1-2 point below you....

i fucking hate texting to girls on tidner so i just few message and ask to meetup
because i usually have heaps of matches because picturemaxxing
who to fuck has time and will to talk to girls

Isn't that manipulative though? That's a dick move tbh.
The only dick move I care is my dick moving inside her vagina.

can confirm, pictures is everything, tinder gold helps as well.
And its fucking number game, also expect to fuck girls atleast 1-2 point below you....

i fucking hate texting to girls on tidner so i just few message and ask to meetup
because i usually have heaps of matches because picturemaxxing
who to fuck has time and will to talk to girls
Slaying gl women is reserved for statusmaxxe moneymaxxed Chads. Average slayers fuck Beckies and sometimes some good looking girl when happens. Pics are obviously everything, never denied it, that's why the first thing I said is that you must look as good as possible in your pics, possibly showing some NTness and social standing to not appear like a loner psycho with no friends and to maximize your results.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, oldcelloser and Deleted member 11388

Slaying gl women is reserved for statusmaxxe moneymaxxed Chads. Average slayers fuck Beckies and sometimes some good looking girl when happens. Pics are obviously everything, never denied it, that's why the first thing I said is that you must look as good as possible in your pics, possibly showing some NTness and social standing to not appear like a loner psycho with no friends and to maximize your results.
You're gonna leave a lot of women emotionally scarred. Most women go on dating apps with the intention of getting into relationships. If you try and lead her on just to pump and dump her and she wants something serious, be prepared to get abuse from her.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388

also you can get stacies but only as a gf atleast in my coutnry. plenty of shitty looking guys with hot gfs but they wait ages to get laid, i get laid in 2 h facetime or i gtfo from that bitch

Have you seen guys tinder more than half don't even care about the looks.

• +1
Thanks t-bag, love u man

• Love it
too high iq to be accurate

sucking cheeks in, kinda squinting,morph and lightning.Is over in the 10 seconds when we meet:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

sucking cheeks in, kinda squinting,morph and lightning.Is over in the 10 seconds when we meet:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
In motion and during the evening is way harder to notice all that shit