How to maximize your tinder results

Dude, donr you find most white girls picturefraud insanely on tinder ?
i was on like 60 dates in Croatia in last year or so and like 90%-95% of girls looked way worse in person than pictures(fatter, uglier, etc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Dude, donr you find most white girls picturefraud insanely on tinder ?
i was on like 60 dates in Croatia in last year or so and like 90%-95% of girls looked way worse in person than pictures(fatter, uglier, etc)
Yeah of course women know that looks is important so they fraud a lot.

Bumo good thread signore

Facebook jail might shadow ban you as well.

All right, I was thinking about making this guide for a long time. I want to teach you what I learned about Tinder, the algorithm it uses, the ratios, how selectively the girls swipe and so on.
Tinder is mainly men dominated, this because women, especially gl women, don't need to use it, especially for dating.
A gl woman is getting piped by your favorite rapper right now, by some basket player or by some other celebrity. This because women always need some kind of security when they want to sleep with someone, and unless the sex is worth the risk (aka Chad) it's not gonna happen without a decent social proof.
Even Chads would do way better with a good social media presence, in fact gl women will use Instagram, Tik Tok or whatever app that shows followers number, likes and so on to select the men they like.
That said, we are not celebrity Chads so we have to use what we can.

First thing: Pictures.

You need good pictures of yourself. Especially if your looks is not top tier, the better the pictures the better the results. By better I don't mean professional (even if it helps) but I mean pictures that show your strenghts.
Pictures gotta look effortless, you NEVER have to look like you are trying hard. Wanna show your body? You need to get a picture while you are coming out the sea like Aquaman.
View attachment 1277554
You play in a local band? You should use some kind of live picture
View attachment 1277557
This will already set the tone of your profile. The more things you have (face, body, talents and so on) the better. This is basically your portfolio and you want to portray yourself at best.
Don't overdo with pictures, use 3 or 4, one with friends, one with you doing something, one with your face clear, something like this:
View attachment 1277588View attachment 1277590View attachment 1277589
Bonus: you can slighly morph the pictures, if the morph is not too different from reality she will not notice, and even if she sees something is "off" she is already there with you and you are no more competing with 1000+ dudes, plus you can have some other quality (height, voice, frame, or whatever) that on pictures cannot be translated. Remember, the main goal on Tinder is to get a girl to get on a date with you, once this happens everything is way easier.

Second thing: Swiping

Most men swipe right on everything. This is a
huge mistake since, as everybody already knows, if Tinder sees you swipe right on everything it thinks you are a bot and shadowbans you. Swiping per se is very retarded but it's the only way to see if somebody likes you or not for free. If you are willing to pay for tinder gold then my advice is not to swipe, just let girl like you and after a day or two just like the ones you prefer from the list of your likes. Otherwise just wait a day or two after installing tinder, so you can rack up likes without swiping, and then start swipe.
This is for one reasons: your swipes are limited, but if you get likes first tinder will show some of the girls that liked you and you can match them, otherwise you could waste likes on girls who would not reciprocate you.
Bonus: if you are in a city where nobody knows you then you could register as bisexual. This way Tinder will see you will get a lot of likes (from men) and will show you to girls more. I highly suggest to purchase tinder gold in this case because otherwise you must swipe left all the men you see.

Third thing: Social Media

Tinder asks you to connect your social media. I think, but I'm not sure, that if you do it you can get a boost. Link it, especially if you have a decent social media following.
For socialmediacels who don't have IG: If you have some kind of passion just open an IG page for that specific thing (if you like photography, painting, dogs, cars or whatever) and buy 1000 followers. Then once in a while slap a pic of you there making it look like you are doing the thing you are supposed to do in your profile (example: you have an IG page dedicated of painting, download pics of painters far from your area and with a small following then take a pic of yourself while "painting" this way no girl will question if you are legit)
You can even just buy followers and not post anything but I raccomand you to have something on your profile.

Forth thing: Bio.

Almost irrelevant, just don't write anything dumb, soy or cringe. If you are tall write it, if you are short don't write your height, if you are inbetween just fraud your height.

Fifth thing: Messaging

Ideally the girls would message you first: those are the ones who are most probably ready to fuck. However some would not write you first and you can still bang them.
1) do not jestermaxx, don't write dumb ass long messages, it already makes you look desperate and like an idiot. Just write something casual like "ehy Hannah what's up?"
If she doesn't answer move on, she already has tons of simps, otherwise keep the conversation at minimum and then ask her number.
This for two reasons:
First, because you don't want to keep talking to her for days, you are not there for that, she is not there for that. The more you talk the less you fuck and while you talk another Chad can just come along and take her away from you.
Second, because once you move from Tinder to WhatsApp you basically come closer to her because you go from an app where 1000+ men text her to an app where only parents and friends text her. Send her an audio as soon as you can (you can always send it after she sends you her number to confirm it's you) so you go from "the guy from Tinder who i only saw in pixels" to "guy with a masculine voice that exists for real"
2) Don't send the same identical message to all girls. I'm not sure but i suspect that Tinder sees that you send the same messages to girls and could shadowban you.

Sixth thing: Arranging a date.

Once you have her number you should ask her for a date. Keep it casual, don't go for dinners or something fancy, just grab a coffee or something to drink. If you live alone meet her in a place near your house, and try to Always meet her during the evening so you don't have to rush it and you have an excuse to ask her to come to your place.
If you don't live alone then you have either to fuck her in your car, in her place or in an hotel.
Remember that girls are more forgiving of your flaws when you meet them irl, especially if those flaws are not huge and you have other halos that don't translate well in pics.
Another thing is the sunken cost fallacy: she messaged with you, fingered thinking about you, prepared to meet you, talked to her friends about meeting you and finally met you. If you are not completely different from your pics there is a good chance she will still let you hit. Especially if you meet her in the night where your flaws are not so obvious due to lighting and other factors.

If you don't get matches it only means one thing: your pics are not good enough. Change pics and try again. The better you look in those pics the better results you would get.
True lol.A really hot girl wanted to move to Cali bc she wanted to date a nba player but shes delusional bc they already have a bunch of girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
I'm a digital artist with 40k followers on instagram.Can it help me???

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11388

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781