How to meal prep?

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Bronze
How would I meal prep food for looksmaxxing purposes obviously.

I want better skin and hair.

OMAD breakfast only 1hr eating window
Fasting 24hrs between meals is excellent for skin & hair
Your body will adjust and you won't get hungry up until your feeding window just give it a week or two
Yes your meals will have to be large to get your calories in. Benefit is if you are trying to cut weight it's easy just subtract 500-750 cals from your RMR.
Super easy and fast just cook steak and eggs in morning maybe some low carb sides and you're done.
No snacking throughout day.

I have to eat at work because muh peer pressure so I need to make weekly lunches, otherwise I would just fast Ramadan style 24/7

tbh i just cook in the morning or the previous night.

but it's very simple things, so it takes 40-60min

OMAD breakfast only 1hr eating window
Fasting 24hrs between meals is excellent for skin & hair
Your body will adjust and you won't get hungry up until your feeding window just give it a week or two
Yes your meals will have to be large to get your calories in. Benefit is if you are trying to cut weight it's easy just subtract 500-750 cals from your RMR.
Super easy and fast just cook steak and eggs in morning maybe some low carb sides and you're done.
No snacking throughout day.
This will only work for manlets. If you tell me I should eat 3000+ calories in one meal and try to make that meal healthy, you are fucking nuts.

This will only work for manlets. If you tell me I should eat 3000+ calories in one meal and try to make that meal healthy, you are fucking nuts.

It is a LOT of food but it can absolutely be done. Some people have more stomach capacity than others though.
I have to eat at work because muh peer pressure so I need to make weekly lunches, otherwise I would just fast Ramadan style 24/7

Peer pressure? Everyone is fat and unhealthy. How are you peer pressured on eating habits by fat people?

Weak

It is a LOT of food but it can absolutely be done. Some people have more stomach capacity than others though.

Peer pressure? Everyone is fat and unhealthy. How are you peer pressured on eating habits by fat people?

Weak
Actually not everyone. I am mainly meal prepping for lunch dude so that I stop buying out shit.

Actually not everyone. I am mainly meal prepping for lunch dude so that I stop buying out shit.
Damn I want to live where you live then. 99.9% of people here are fat.

I don't get this 7 day meal plan bullshit. I am mainly doing it for lunch. That is some autistic shit. Who the hell plans way ahead what they are going to eat on Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday? WTF