How to measure forward growth v3

Also there is a relation between facial length and forward growth in that lack of forward growth can cause downward growth and subsequently a longer face
Nose length does not have anything to do with forward growth (even if it can still cause a horseface) tho

That's maxillary recession you're talking about, which causes the maxilla to appear flat and longer because of its inclination

Nose length does not have anything to do with forward growth (even if it can still cause a horseface) tho

That's maxillary recession you're talking about, which causes the maxilla to appear flat and longer because of its inclination
Look up long face syndrome

What a load of bullshit.
Children, women and people with stunted facial development who all have a short midface by default are all gigamoggers by this promise when they lack forward growth most of the time.

Forward growth is measured with the triangle method aKa by analyzing the maxillary slope, and that's it.
Can you link the triangle method ? I dont know which one you mean

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Yes, a flat maxilla with no slope causes it

Just search it here on the forum there are tons of threads about it
There are multiple. Idk which one you referr to

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Yes, a flat maxilla with no slope causes it

Just search it here on the forum there are tons of threads about it
yeah thats what makes it longer, if it was inclined it would be shorter in the y axis
if anything that should validate having a length variable in a forward growth measurement

A good way to see how forward grown one is is to look at their side profile and see how wide and short the face is. In that case, a ratio of the face depth and height can determine how forward grown one's face is.

Facial depth to height ratio (fDHR method):
View attachment 402981
Height: Nasion to mentolabial fold
Depth: Subnasal to tragus

IDEAL IS 1.25

Measurements of models/celebrities:

View attachment 403022
Margot Robbie: 1.328 fDHR

View attachment 403026
Jordan Barrett: 1.3245 fDHR

View attachment 403036
Sean O'Pry: 1.1846 fDHR

View attachment 403091
Dolph Lundgren: 1.262 fDHR

View attachment 403101
Francisco Lachowski: 1.1413
(This is my last modification on this method, chin shape shouldn't affect the measurement at all)

@LondonVillie expecting you to get like 1.8 :lul::lul::lul::lul:

sorry , maybe i confused u for a member that had like hyperforward growth
878D16BB B200 42A6 9A10 05156DDB8AAA

That bad?

A good way to see how forward grown one is is to look at their side profile and see how wide and short the face is. In that case, a ratio of the face depth and height can determine how forward grown one's face is.

View attachment 402981

IDEAL IS 1.25

View attachment 403022

View attachment 403026

View attachment 403036

View attachment 403091

View attachment 403101
(This is my last modification on this method, chin shape shouldn't affect the measurement at all)
i’n the one rn cant measure whats mine?
6F1F3B75 E3A5 495E BF3B 09CAF2C8C669

Screenshot 20210417 215042
can you measure mine?

And what about meeks?

Screenshot 20210417 215025

@LondonVillie do u use photoshop to measure it btw?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, WadlowMaxxing and Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and WadlowMaxxing
its good
we are about the same level of foward growth but you gonion angle and ramus straightness mog me
What is yours then

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
mf’s be sitting here calculating their ballsack to anus ratio while they could b getting some head 😹😹

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Someone calculate mine plz

• +1
Reactions: thecel

View attachment 402981

IDEAL IS 1.25

View attachment 403022

View attachment 403026

View attachment 403036

View attachment 403091

View attachment 403101

what is this guys ratio?

• +1
is cillian murphy recessed? , i got 1.14 for him

• +1
Yeah slightly, he's frauding in this pic
Frauding? Does that mean his measure is below or above 1.14?

Also are numbers like Chico and opry 1.15 to 1.18 categorised as slightly recessed or very recessed?

• +1
Everyone posting phone selfie sides... your measurement is going to be very inaccurate. Likely it will be a lot higher than it actually is. You need to stand at least 2m away to eliminate lens distortion, no head tilt and head centred in the middle of the picture.

It should probably be added to OP's thread.

vs

No head tilt Head tilt + head turned to the side

Tyler Maher is forward grown but adjusted to Frankfurt plane it would look like the average Looksmaxxer forward growth mogs him with their frauded selfie photos.

You want the truth... set a timer on your back camera, stand 2m back, neutral head position and looking straight on.

Then you can measure your facial depth to height ratio.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, thecel and 6’1cel
Everyone posting phone selfie sides... your measurement is going to be very inaccurate. Likely it will be a lot higher than it actually is. You need to stand at least 2m away to eliminate lens distortion, no head tilt and head centred in the middle of the picture.

It should probably be added to OP's thread.

View attachment 1142849 vs View attachment 1142850
No head tilt Head tilt + head turned to the side

Tyler Maher is forward grown but adjusted to Frankfurt plane it would look like the average Looksmaxxer forward growth mogs him with their frauded selfie photos.

You want the truth... set a timer on your back camera, stand 2m back, neutral head position and looking straight on.

Then you can measure your facial depth to height ratio.
what is tyler’s ratio on the first pic

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Frauding? Does that mean his measure is below or above 1.14?

Also are numbers like Chico and opry 1.15 to 1.18 categorised as slightly recessed or very recessed?

You can’t determine recession or non-recession just from FDHR measurements except if super high or super low.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Merćer
You can’t determine recession or non-recession just from FDHR measurements except if super high or super low.
What is the most accurate method to measure forward growth?

Last edited:
Tbh looks kinda weird but I just checked and It's just weird picture: I Propably took this after shower so the hair is kinda flat and stuff, but can u calculate the ratio tho.

no the angle is shit. this is a garbage ratio anyway. but the info is in the op if you want :feelsokman:

no the angle is shit. this is a garbage ratio anyway. but the info is in the op if you want :feelsokman:
Bruh check the first pic u idiot and my ratio is prolly pretty good. Now go cry bitch or calculate the ratio from the first pic 💀💀💀

Bruh check the first pic u idiot and my ratio is prolly pretty good. Now go cry bitch or calculate the ratio from the first pic 💀💀💀
low IQ dog greycel can't even fucking read. the ratio is garbage. it's meaningless. learn to read you fucking subhuman muted. you go calculate your whore mother

low IQ dog greycel can't even fucking read. the ratio is garbage. it's meaningless. learn to read you fucking subhuman muted. you go calculate your whore mother
LMAO I'M SORRY I THOUGHT YOU ATTACKED ME OUT OF NOWHERE 😭😭😭💀💀💀

• JFL
i just realized that fdhr may be way more important for the male side profile than maxilla alone. A forward cranium (not shape but position) creates a high fdhr and in turn creates a side profile that looks wide. High fdhr seems to be a warrior skull trait:
DeryVU2X0AAutyj

meanwhile high forward growth is angel skull trait:
4uxew407lxp21

• Love it
i just realized that fdhr may be way more important for the male side profile than maxilla alone. A forward cranium (not shape but position) creates a high fdhr and in turn creates a side profile that looks wide. High fdhr seems to be a warrior skull trait:
View attachment 1143538
meanwhile high forward growth is angel skull trait:
View attachment 1143539
Nice, I almost have warrior skull, I just need bit more defined features 🤔

Actually i got 1.25, but i highly doubt my forward growth is ideal

What do these ratios matter? You either look good or you don't, cope.

• WTF

View attachment 402981

IDEAL IS 1.25

View attachment 403022

View attachment 403026

View attachment 403036

View attachment 403091

View attachment 403101
is there any possibility of being recessed if mine is 1.28

cope thread @badg96 has 1.41 and is a mogger

1.24, lifefuel

Measure me

Attachments

• 20220106_115231.jpg
    20220106_115231.jpg
    681.5 KB · Views: 0
I tend to prefer roughly looking at the distance from the ear to the eye, because it more accurately represents forward growth for people with recessed maxilla. (which other methods usually dont represent as precisely)

Robbie01
Pattinson01

Pattinsons has non-ideal maxilla, but his forward growth is still like top 10% or better, thats why he actually still looks good. That and his forehead shape, jaw and eye area are also top tier.

Also cant forget Cavill, the forward growth mogger.

Cavill01

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: patrician