how to measure your dick + size chart according to me the cock doctor

E

EliteMewing

Iron
how to measure your dick so you can compare yourself according to my averages (based on years of research, im the most knowlegeable guy in this forum about this):

get a NORMAL erection (dont try and force it to 100%), stand up with your feet closed and straight posture, put the ruler ABOVE (NOT BY THE SIDE OR BELOW) your cock, DONT PRESS IT INTO THE FAT PAD (NBP) and see the number thats showing up in the end looking at it straight from above also. be honest with yourself, dont round up or force blood to the penis so u can squeazee .2 inch.

now the averages

Everything below 50%: buy a pump rn

50% Average cawk: 14cm NBP (between young fit guys that are actually sexually active, in the overral population would be closer to 13)

80% Above average cawk: 15.9cm NBP
95% Big cawk: 17.8cm NBP
99.75% Huge cawk: 19.7 NBP
1 in 500.000 cawk: 21.6 NBP

these are the most accurate averages you will find in the web. The only way to compare yourself according to them is measuring how i told yall above. If you measure any other way u are coping and probably adding at least 2cm to ur size, if not more. Just by measuring by the side, pressing the fat pad and giving that squeeze u can go fro. average to big cock.

be honest with yourself and with us. what is the size u tell ppl vs the size you got using my way of measuring (the only proper one). i start:
size i say to ppl: 22cm
actual size measured properly and ready to be compared above: 18.1cm NBP

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, vermillioncorefan, caiolindo and 3 others
7.5 x 6

• JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing
its over. 13cm subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, EliteMewing and HTN_Mentalcel
16cm but like no girth

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, EliteMewing and depressionmaxxing
6.8x5.5

• +1
Reactions: currycelll and EliteMewing
Can you measure sitting down or is that fraud?

• +1
why do these people have big dicks thats weird

• +1
Very good thread, 7 inches bp is not big but nbp its very good

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and EliteMewing
Im 16,5 cm on a good day still pretty small in my eyes.

• +1
its over. 13cm subhuman
its okay, barely below average. before you could belive you are smaller them 95% of guys since you never see it on the web but you are actually bigger them 30% of the young fit male population

50% Average cawk: 14cm NBP (between young fit guys that are actually sexually active, in the overral population would be closer to 13)

sounds pretty accurate

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and sportsmogger
why do these people have big dicks thats weird
some really have them big and jump at the chance of bragging on the forum but most still are lying even after reading this thread

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Very good thread, 7 inches bp is not big but nbp its very good
7 inches BP is well above average and can be seen as big by any girl with bodycount below 10. 7 inches NBP is indeed much better tho

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Im 16,5 cm on a good day still pretty small in my eyes.
great size bro, if u wanna see how big u are really, find something in your house that is exactly the same size as your dick and them get that item closer to your face. you are going to see how much angles and being used to it play a part

Also even nbp can easily be manipulated, i can get a 1-1.5 cm difference

• +1
7.5(bp)x5.5 (mseg) am pe’ing to get to 8x6 by December

Also even nbp can easily be manipulated, i can get a 1-1.5 cm difference
same, just by pushing my pelvis forward i can fraud 1cm

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and cytoplasm
7.5(bp)x5.5 (mseg) am pe’ing to get to 8x6 by December
im also pe'ing to get to that size and im also exactly ur size bp lol. good luck and tell me ur routine btw

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
im also pe'ing to get to that size and im also exactly ur size bp lol. good luck and tell me ur routine btw
Vacc hanging 1 hour a day adding .25 kg every week to weight, pumping 20 mins, will add clamping for 10 mins working to 20 after 6weeks

• +1
19cm / 7.5 inches

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
Jfl at you thinking a pump will make your dick longer

4.6-4.7 is the global average foe girth.
yeah and the global average man is a 5'7 LTN, i can't believe people still cope with muh globabl average

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and sub5c3l
yeah and the global average man is a 5'7 LTN, i can't believe people still cope with muh globabl average
keep coping dicklets

IMG 4432

read the bottom.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and sub5c3l
what if my dick is upstanding. like it’s perpendicular to the floor and it hurts if i try to straighten it to measure

I get like 19cm doing that but 21cm on side

I just call myself 8 inches

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
what if my dick is upstanding. like it’s perpendicular to the floor and it hurts if i try to straighten it to measure
straighten it till its parallel but dont go below since itll fraud lenght

how to measure your dick so you can compare yourself according to my averages (based on years of research, im the most knowlegeable guy in this forum about this):

get a NORMAL erection (dont try and force it to 100%), stand up with your feet closed and straight posture, put the ruler ABOVE (NOT BY THE SIDE OR BELOW) your cock, DONT PRESS IT INTO THE FAT PAD (NBP) and see the number thats showing up in the end looking at it straight from above also. be honest with yourself, dont round up or force blood to the penis so u can squeazee .2 inch.

now the averages

Everything below 50%: buy a pump rn

these are the most accurate averages you will find in the web. The only way to compare yourself according to them is measuring how i told yall above. If you measure any other way u are coping and probably adding at least 2cm to ur size, if not more. Just by measuring by the side, pressing the fat pad and giving that squeeze u can go fro. average to big cock.

be honest with yourself and with us. what is the size u tell ppl vs the size you got using my way of measuring (the only proper one). i start:
size i say to ppl: 22cm
actual size measured properly and ready to be compared above: 18.1cm NBP
18.5 / 19.5 fully erected. Dick slayer

> cock doctor
> NBP
:lul:

Btw larps 4cm / almost 2"

@Gengar

Everyone on here has a horse cock

Ik. You cant be incel if youre gay
I think being gay would have been a blessing actually. Not have to deal with those manipulative dumbass must be heaven ( 🗣made in heaven)

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
we don't use centimeters that's for side characters