how to measure your dick + size chart according to me the cock doctor

Everyone on here has a horse cock
no, this is a mix between big guys JUMPING at the chance to brag in any threads about it (no incentive for average and small guys to comment since they dont get any dopamine hits from doing so) + even tho guys in this thread are probably more honest since i explained the way right way to measure they still give their biggest ever measurament (slight fraud). u can subtract .2 inch from EVERYONE that commented here and most would fall from 7 inches to like 6.8.
not that impressive when it doesnt start with a 7 right? also in cms the closer to 20cm the more impressive so guys whi are like 18 say they are 19.5 not understanding that takes them from 1 in 30 guys to 1 in 200 (when measuring 100% unfrauded)

everyone in this thread, you know u are not as big as you said 🤣🤣 stop squeezing and pushing pelvis forward to measure retards. you are not bigger them anyone doing that

8.5x6.5 NBP
you got caught larping and still pushing this shit on us? if ur not larping just post a picture measuring exactly like i said in this thread and write ur username on a paper besides

Do you think it is possible to use the hyaluron pen to increase the girth of the cock? I really can't afford to pay 4k for injections from a professional.

great size bro, if u wanna see how big u are really, find something in your house that is exactly the same size as your dick and them get that item closer to your face. you are going to see how much angles and being used to it play a part
Mirin gay technique jfl

Do you think it is possible to use the hyaluron pen to increase the girth of the cock? I really can't afford to pay 4k for injections from a professional.
not possible cause ur just gonna get lumps all over ur dick. besides that high risk of oclusion and necrosis (not good uh). if its below 5 inch girth just pump everyday. if above dont worry about it

seriously thank god i have a big dick, im also 18.1 but larp to 21 with foids. I can feel depressed about my looks and shit but at the end of the day im happy im tall with a big dick and good frame

real chads measure with their phone

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
What about upwards curve, that shortens your perceived length right?

Why would I measure nbp, if I fuck someone its still going to press in

how to measure your dick so you can compare yourself according to my averages (based on years of research, im the most knowlegeable guy in this forum about this):

get a NORMAL erection (dont try and force it to 100%), stand up with your feet closed and straight posture, put the ruler ABOVE (NOT BY THE SIDE OR BELOW) your cock, DONT PRESS IT INTO THE FAT PAD (NBP) and see the number thats showing up in the end looking at it straight from above also. be honest with yourself, dont round up or force blood to the penis so u can squeazee .2 inch.

now the averages

Everything below 50%: buy a pump rn

50% Average cawk: 14cm NBP (between young fit guys that are actually sexually active, in the overral population would be closer to 13)

80% Above average cawk: 15.9cm NBP
95% Big cawk: 17.8cm NBP
99.75% Huge cawk: 19.7 NBP
1 in 500.000 cawk: 21.6 NBP

these are the most accurate averages you will find in the web. The only way to compare yourself according to them is measuring how i told yall above. If you measure any other way u are coping and probably adding at least 2cm to ur size, if not more. Just by measuring by the side, pressing the fat pad and giving that squeeze u can go fro. average to big cock.

be honest with yourself and with us. what is the size u tell ppl vs the size you got using my way of measuring (the only proper one). i start:
size i say to ppl: 22cm
actual size measured properly and ready to be compared above: 18.1cm NBP
just use a ruler bruh dangggg😭🙏

how to measure your dick so you can compare yourself according to my averages (based on years of research, im the most knowlegeable guy in this forum about this):

get a NORMAL erection (dont try and force it to 100%), stand up with your feet closed and straight posture, put the ruler ABOVE (NOT BY THE SIDE OR BELOW) your cock, DONT PRESS IT INTO THE FAT PAD (NBP) and see the number thats showing up in the end looking at it straight from above also. be honest with yourself, dont round up or force blood to the penis so u can squeazee .2 inch.

now the averages

50% Average cawk: 14cm NBP (between young fit guys that are actually sexually active, in the overral population would be closer to 13)

these are the most accurate averages you will find in the web. The only way to compare yourself according to them is measuring how i told yall above. If you measure any other way u are coping and probably adding at least 2cm to ur size, if not more. Just by measuring by the side, pressing the fat pad and giving that squeeze u can go fro. average to big cock.

be honest with yourself and with us. what is the size u tell ppl vs the size you got using my way of measuring (the only proper one). i start:
Ill measure later

What do you think about incorporating heating pads into your PE routine, is it cope? And what do you suggest for length work? I got 5.5 girth maybe thicker at base, but subhuman tier length.
@EliteMewing

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
What do you think about incorporating heating pads into your PE routine, is it cope? And what do you suggest for length work? I got 5.5 girth maybe thicker at base, but subhuman tier length.
@EliteMewing
for lenght, extenders for sure. or hanging but thats more prone to injury. also heating pads are good to aid in recovery and overral.

also remeasured my shit today (again) and found out it fucking shrinked.

now the averages

bros the cock connoisseur