How to meet new people / hook up with girls while traveling ?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Tomorrow I’m taking my flight to Amsterdam. It’s gonna be the first time since 2014 that I’m traveling alone during Christmas. And I wonder how and where I can meet new people (especially girls) and have some casual lays.

Since I’m too high inhib I booked a single hotel room (have never stayed in a hostel ngl). I’m thinking about tindermaxxing but I don’t feel so sure because I haven’t got my jaw fillers yet.

Any tips?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, HighIQcel and Deleted member 3202
Talk to people about random shit. Really easy in a hostel, just ask where they’re from, etc

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, middayshowers, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
try meetup.com

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and IndianJock
Tumblr nysyfliKkB1um1c9uo1 400

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Velvet, balding17yomanletcel and 3 others
time to get heightmogged in amsterdam buddyboyo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Chadelite, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
It is also almost impossible to meet new people to make friends with after a certain age.

• So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Tomorrow I’m taking my flight to Amsterdam. It’s gonna be the first time since 2014 that I’m traveling alone during Christmas. And I wonder how and where I can meet new people (especially girls) and have some casual lays.

Since I’m too high inhib I booked a single hotel room (have never stayed in a hostel ngl). I’m thinking about tindermaxxing but I don’t feel so sure because I haven’t got my jaw fillers yet.

Any tips?
Why'd you take a hotel if you want to meet people? Hostels are literally the best way to meet people while traveling abroad and everyone is social, you can also sign up for activities with other hostel stayers like bar crawls and city tours. Hotels are for peace and solitude.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Why'd you take a hotel if you want to meet people? Hostels are literally the best way to meet people while traveling abroad and everyone is social, you can also sign up for activities with other hostel stayers like bar crawls and city tours. Hotels are for peace and solitude.
View attachment 205747

Noo money? Heeere, suck my D

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
View attachment 205747

hostels are great, when i went to Amsterdam we stayed in a hostel, we had random people come and say hello all the time, met people and had fun p much every day we were there, hostels are definately the way to go if you travel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBiceps
Any tips?
Play around with low inhib maxxing as well.
Women also low inhib maxx on holidays often; "girls gone wild".
Now, it's also you time to gow low inhib maxxing. Why? Because you can, without repocussions. Everyone that's going to judge you, you will 99.99999% sure never ever see again.

im 6 ft 1, Amsterdam wasnt that tall
That's true. Because Amsterdam is also alot of foreigners.
I walked around the city, in this more rural side of the netherlands, all native Dutch. I'm 6'2. I got length mogged by the new generation of young adult people to often then it should be. I almost start to feel short. Even young dutch native women, are like near 6 feet somewhat regular.

The average height of the dutch children of 21 is like;
184 cm for men (6')
170 cm for women (5 '6)
But this is not the truth/whole picture. Because in this, is also the length of the Ducth children with foreign heritage (Maroccans, Turks, etc..); and they bring the average down. I bet for Dutch youngsters with a Dutch heritage; you can add likely about 4-5 centimeters to the average.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I will travel to amsterdam once I looksmax more as well.

You should've booked a hostel you utter autist. You could've met your roommates been like "Where are you guys from?" Talked about cultural differences, say like where's a good place to get food, then take shrooms or smoke weed with them, get sloots, etc.

Now your only hope is to go to a weed coffeeshop and strike up convos with people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 616