How to mentalmax?

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
I need advice, I'm Non-NT but 5PSL at the least. I get IOIs but I'm autistic. What can I do to become more normie?

Cold showers

do you also recommend just getting a haircut and being more confident because girls like that and being chivalrous
Working on personality is definitely worth your time and effort

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 206, Adrenochrome and 3 others
Martial arts. Fitness.

• +1
Reactions: Soulrack, RichardSpencel and LookistWorld
Martial arts. Fitness.
This is good. Nothing will make you low inhib like knowing you could beat the shit out of everyone in a 10 mile radius.

Try ashwaganda dosed 500 mg morning and night. Phenibut 500-700mg on days when you need to socialize but can't drink alcohol. Cabergoline dosed 25mg twice a week can help as well, but it will also make you extremely horny.

Other than that practice frauding NT behaviors. Act like you think a normie would. It's a lot easier than you probably think.

This is good. Nothing will make you low inhib like knowing you could beat the shit out of everyone in a 10 mile radius.

Try ashwaganda dosed 500 mg morning and night. Phenibut 500-700mg on days when you need to socialize but can't drink alcohol. Cabergoline dosed 25mg twice a week can help as well, but it will also make you extremely horny.

Other than that practice frauding NT behaviors. Act like you think a normie would. It's a lot easier than you probably think.
Better act low inhib. Frauding NT is bad. Be low inhib introvert who can be social 2hen he need, not tryhard fake extrovert

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Better act low inhib. Frauding NT is bad. Be low inhib introvert who can be social 2hen he need, not tryhard fake extrovert
Yes. Muay thai and working out made me much lower inhib than I used to be. I still like to fraud NT when I first meet people so I appear somewhat normal

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Lobotomy tbh

Yes. Muay thai and working out made me much lower inhib than I used to be. I still like to fraud NT when I first meet people so I appear somewhat normal
You can be normal without being super nt.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Get drunk and become low inhib or rope

Do you think that Martial Arts (Muay Thai) is much better than lifting for low inhib? I've lifted for a long time, but never did any martial arts.

Do you think that Martial Arts (Muay Thai) is much better than lifting for low inhib? I've lifted for a long time, but never did any martial arts.
depends. If youre skinny you should lift and do martail arts, if you have decent weight just do martial arts

Martial arts are one of the best things for low inhib imo. Knowing how to fight and take someone down is a huge confidence booster. And then lifting just for general strength/muscle mass/health/aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Madhate
Did you even read my post? JFL
Yes. Low inhibiti9n is connectes to your co bat abilities. If youre physicly weak, getti g stronger will make you more low inhib. If youre big without lifting, just Focus on getting skill. It will make you enough low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
Yes. Low inhibiti9n is connectes to your co bat abilities. If youre physicly weak, getti g stronger will make you more low inhib. If youre big without lifting, just Focus on getting skill. It will make you enough low inhib.
Yeah, i have a good physique except i can't fight for shit lol.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Tbh i dont think you will ever be NT if you ask how to become NT bro. But its not necessarily bad aslong as you dont feel bad. You can still mentalmax i guess, y learn how to fight.

I need advice, I'm Non-NT but 5PSL at the least. I get IOIs but I'm autistic. What can I do to become more normie?
I'm more or less in the same boat bro. It really suck to get iois but then be unable to act on them because of fear. There's really no way other than approaching when you get them. Trial by fire. Hopefully you'll get better with practice.

Try ashwaganda dosed 500 mg morning and night
Better to just take a lower dose (300 or 600mg daily) but getting KSM-66 instead. It's the purest ash extract and has stronger effects even at lower doses.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Better to just take a lower dose (300 or 600mg daily) but getting KSM-66 instead. It's the purest ash extract and has stronger effects even at lower doses.
thanks doc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
thanks doc
=bro