HOW TO MEW CORRECTLY IN 3 STEPS

D

Deleted member 6380

Af jooga looma adeego
  • Posture; without posture your mewing will be in vain, because the force of your tongue will be mistargeted.
  • Proper Swallowing Pattern; PSP never forget. How to swallow correctly: don't suck with your tongue. chew and chew and then drink, after that PUSH with your tongue towards the roof of the palate. 50% of mewing is swallowing, imagine how many times you swallow a day, that's how many times you literaally Self-MSE by pushing and pushing against the roof your palate, bare with me
  • Tongue Posture; Keep the tongue UP on the palate, right behind the front teeth and don't forget to push from the back third. And push from the middle if you have a narrow palate to widen it. Don't overdo hard mewing either. Get used to normal mewing 1st. This is the last key to mewing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 8244 and 3 others
Muslim GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
do you think salludon is legit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
do you think salludon is legit?
Personally my eye area has changed a bit over time due to mewing so I don't know what to believe.

Specifically, less upper eyelid exposure.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and Deleted member 8244
I wish there was a mewing machine where they implant something into my mouth to make me mew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
I wish there was a mewing machine where they implant something into my mouth to make me mew
Mewing is 50% proper swallowing pattern anyway, so research that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244