How to mew If I have Malocclussion ll?

NormieCel666

NormieCel666

Iron
It really is uncomfortable to have the position of a normal dentition, my teeth automatically stop touching, from there I read that you do mewing had to clench your teeth too.

I do not know what to do

It really is uncomfortable to have the position of a normal dentition, my teeth automatically stop touching, from there I read that you do mewing had to clench your teeth too.

I do not know what to do
you do NOT want to clench your teeth. you will end up getting TMJ and bruxism doing that. Im not sure but I just keep my front and bottom teeth together and the rest of my teeth is unalligned

you do NOT want to clench your teeth. you will end up getting TMJ and bruxism doing that. Im not sure but I just keep my front and bottom teeth together and the rest of my teeth is unalligned
Lol rip yo midface retard

Sadly I think I have both, I'm fucked
but I'll visit a professional to tell me what can do

thanks man

I thought ur supposed to clench a little?

Bruh if you do front teeth touching and back teeth don't then the back ones will get all fucked and elongate your midface
depends if im outside im jutting but im if inside coping with vidya ill keep a ideal overbite

It's over for you bud