How to microdose finasteride with volumetric liquid dosing (it's very easy)

NZb6Air

NZb6Air

Sphinx
Although I wouldn't recommend the use of finasteride (I was feeling suicidal (felt chemical) and had no energy after only 2 days of 0.05mg/day), a lot of people seem to not suffer any side effect due to structual differences in GABAergic signaling.

We know that we don't need the full 5mg or 1mg to get a drastic decrease in serum and scalp DHT, so we have to microdose it for multiple reasons (less useless binding on the enzymes, more available serum DHT, having to buy less pills, etc)

FINASTERIDE   DHT

What we need :

:yes: Kitchen scale
:yes: 200~300 ml glass container
:yes: Vodka (or google any other solvent that would work well with finasteride)
:yes: Finasteride pill
:yes: 10 ml Syringe

Measurement :

Use this volumetric dosing calculator for your custom measurements : https://volume.tripsit.me/

If we want a dose of 0.05mg of finasteride per day per ml and we have 5 mg pills then we would need to dissolve it in 100ml of solvent.

Dissolution :

Put the glass container on your kitchen scale, set it to 0, pour 100ml of vodka then throw in the 5mg pill, seal it and shake it and then let it dissolve for a few hours. Label the container and keep it away from direct sunlight.

To consume one dose, take the syringe and draw 1ml, that would be 0.05mg of finasteride, pour it in some small juice sip or some shit and that's it.
You now have 100 days worth of finasteride per 5mg pill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and truthhurts
I have been taking 1mg finasteride everyday for 5 years with 0 issues.

Dude I been on dut for 2 years, zero sides beside gyno which might just be coz I'm fat. I understand there's men out there who get crazy sides but research indicates majority of men will be fine

Dude I been on dut for 2 years, zero sides beside gyno which might just be coz I'm fat. I understand there's men out there who get crazy sides but research indicates majority of men will be fine
Would you rope if you couldn't get hard to foot hentai anymore

Although I wouldn't recommend the use of finasteride (I was feeling suicidal (felt chemical) and had no energy after only 2 days of 0.05mg/day), a lot of people seem to not suffer any side effect due to structual differences in GABAergic signaling.

We know that we don't need the full 5mg or 1mg to get a drastic decrease in serum and scalp DHT, so we have to microdose it for multiple reasons (less useless binding on the enzymes, more available serum DHT, having to buy less pills, etc)

View attachment 3096516

What we need :

:yes: Kitchen scale
:yes: 200~300 ml glass container
:yes: Vodka (or google any other solvent that would work well with finasteride)
:yes: Finasteride pill
:yes: 10 ml Syringe

Measurement :

Use this volumetric dosing calculator for your custom measurements : https://volume.tripsit.me/

If we want a dose of 0.05mg of finasteride per day per ml and we have 5 mg pills then we would need to dissolve it in 100ml of solvent.

Dissolution :

Put the glass container on your kitchen scale, set it to 0, pour 100ml of vodka then throw in the 5mg pill, seal it and shake it and then let it dissolve for a few hours. Label the container and keep it away from direct sunlight.

To consume one dose, take the syringe and draw 1ml, that would be 0.05mg of finasteride, pour it in some small juice sip or some shit and that's it.
You now have 100 days worth of finasteride per 5mg pill.
Keep up the great work bhai:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I have been taking 1mg finasteride everyday for 5 years with 0 issues.
Clap