How To Mog Everyone At Maths?

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
understanding high level math ≠ become a millionaire

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
Do a level maths and further maths and get A* if u can do that ur top 0.5% in the uk at least
Lol those papers pre 2018 are a joke, they are a Repeat with different words and scenario. It’s piss easy any guy whose studies 2 hrs a day will get a* in further maths.

the guy above saying olympiad stuff is difficult or oxford exams that require abstract thinking rather than practice techniques.

Only thing I ever found difficult in maths was geometrical solutions using compels numbers

For Maths or math-heavy subjects, how do i achieve excellent grades?

Most people are shit at it, meanwhile its the most important skill for moneymaxxing, the average millionaires IQ is 118

Does it make sense to learn the process/method of solving a problem through ANKI?
ANKI supports the scientifically proven best learning techniques through active recall, spaced repetition, and more

How would you do it or format it?
Currently there are 2 pics on the front - 1 explaination of the process/method and 1 easy problem and on the back there is the solution

View attachment 736584
Österreich oder Deutschland

This is unironically very legit I did this while in highschool using the same resources funny enough and my mathematical ability significantly improved.

If you're trying to learn math concepts and theories I also highly recommend these:

MIT opencourseware also has some good resources.
Organic Chemistry tutor is bomb

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Organic Chemistry tutor is bomb
Haha true I also struggled on integrating using inverse trig functions man that was such a bitch to learn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WideZygos and Deleted member 6273
For Maths or math-heavy subjects, how do i achieve excellent grades?

Most people are shit at it, meanwhile its the most important skill for moneymaxxing, the average millionaires IQ is 118

Does it make sense to learn the process/method of solving a problem through ANKI?
ANKI supports the scientifically proven best learning techniques through active recall, spaced repetition, and more

How would you do it or format it?
Currently there are 2 pics on the front - 1 explaination of the process/method and 1 easy problem and on the back there is the solution

View attachment 736584
Just smile bro

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Haha true I also struggled on integrating using inverse trig functions man that was such a bitch to learn
Calculus seemed easy till I saw this channel lol. It's really good anyway

• +1
Reactions: Perfectionist and PubertyMaxxer
Calculus seemed easy till I saw this channel lol. It's really good anyway

Lol wtf is that just saw the first video that shit looks insane. Integrating the actual log lol forget it man I’m happy I moved on, last time I learned maths was 3 years ago back in 2017/18

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6273