How To Mog Everyone At Maths?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
For Maths or math-heavy subjects, how do i achieve excellent grades?

Most people are shit at it, meanwhile its the most important skill for moneymaxxing, the average millionaires IQ is 118

Does it make sense to learn the process/method of solving a problem through ANKI?
ANKI supports the scientifically proven best learning techniques through active recall, spaced repetition, and more

How would you do it or format it?
Currently there are 2 pics on the front - 1 explaination of the process/method and 1 easy problem and on the back there is the solution

Screenshot 20201016 133903 comichi2anki

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and johncruz12345
Idk bruh I don’t speak German

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Warlow, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Es ist wichtig, dass wir eine dauerhafte Lösung für das jüdische Problem finden. Sie sind ein Parasit für unseren Wohlstand, und bis sich das Mutterland gegen dieses üble Tier vereinigt, werden wir niemals Zeuge der uns erlangten Herrlichkeit werden. Auch wenn Sie unter einhundertneunzig Zentimeter sind, ist es über Kumpel

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, KingCartierrr23, WideZygos and 11 others
At the higher levels its innate talent tbh ngl, but if its high school non elite uni you can mog that shit by practicing.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), BigBoy and 9 others
Do lots of exercises and learn the techinques and ways to solve problems.
That's it.
The higher your IQ the less you need someone to tell you how to solve exercises.
Don't be afraid to ask for help but don't give up after 1 hr.
Try your hardest and figure it out by yourself (it's gonna create strong neural pathways like this).

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, BigBoy, Schönling and 6 others
Vectors are cancer bruh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, yirma19, Hades and 5 others
Do olympiad level maths problems. I used to think I was good at math because I understood everything and would get high grades, but olympiad math problems are completetly different. You always have to come up with a new way of thinking to solve the problem, there isn't one concrete 'method' you use to solve the problem.

Look at the youtube channels MindYourDecisions, 3Blue1Brown, and blackpenredpen.
Go to the math olympiad discord and learn from the people there too.
Look up past questions from the math olympiad and other international math competitions and try solving them (time yourself but continue until you solve the question, don't stop after the time runs out.)

They don't even have to be about complex topics btw, even relatively 'simple' questions about geometry and functions can be very difficult to solve. Practice doing these things consistently and you will improve, this is a skill that you can maximize. Even people who are 'naturally talented' can improv themselves by doing these things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Ampere, Kosidius and 16 others
Do a level maths and further maths and get A* if u can do that ur top 0.5% in the uk at least

Do a level maths and further maths and get A* if u can do that ur top 0.5% in the uk at least
Yes im doing advanced maths in highschool

My teacher is great tbh but im afraid of ghe final exams

Do olympiad level maths problems. I used to think I was good at math because I understood everything and would get high grades, but olympiad math problems are completetly different. You always have to come up with a new way of thinking to solve the problem, there isn't one concrete 'method' you use to solve the problem.

Look at the youtube channels MindYourDecisions, 3Blue1Brown, and blackpenredpen.
Look up past questions from the math olympiad and other international math competitions and try solving them (time yourself but continue until you solve the question, don't stop after the time runs out.)

They don't even have to be about complex topics btw, even relatively 'simple' questions about geometry and functions can be very difficult to solve. Practice doing these things consistently and you will improve, this is a skill that you can maximize. Even people who are 'naturally talented' can improv themselves by doing these things.
Imo2015

Keep in mind that this is what "olympiad level" math attracts so unless u wanna be an autistic mathematician work smart just like a NT business major chad does to cruise through math exams without becoming like the pictures above.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Is Mathin in german in the netherlands?

• +1
Keep in mind that this is what "olympiad level" math attracts so unless u wanna be an autistic mathematician work smart just like a NT business major chad does to cruise through math exams without becoming like the pictures above.

cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, sytyl, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
View attachment 736630
Cope

Moneymaxxing for Inels/Normies =/= Moneymaxxing for Chads

Obviously chads can get ahead in every high human interaction job just by being gl, but 98% can't

Regarding Moneymaxxing Maths is the most important thing to master

Finance majors are getting replaced my Quants/Software (Maths)
Marketing majors are getting replaced by Google/FB Algorithms (Maths)
Low skilled Trades are getting replaced by robots and bots (Maths)

The highest paying jobs are all in AI/Big Data/Hardware/Software which is basically MATHS
Only exception is maybe medicine but even there diagnosing is done by nanorobots (Maths) soon and only surgeons will do well

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, Deleted member 6341, Pillarman and 1 other person
What course do u take.

• +1
What course do u take.
Im in highschool in europe
My advanced classes are maths and english, they make up around 50% of my total GPA despite being only 2 out of 11 subjects

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
My advanced classes are maths and english, they make up around 50% of my total GPA despite being only 2 out of 11 subjects
Ok. Idk about that lol. U take sat?

• +1
Also do your teachers make the test or is it provided by an exam board.

Also do your teachers make the test or is it provided by an exam board.
Yes luckily i have good teachers but the final exam which is written in 2 weeks at the end makes up 33% of the Total GPA

• +1
Yes luckily i have good teachers but the final exam which is written in 2 weeks at the end makes up 33% of the Total GPA
No. Im just wondering like who makes the test? Like do the teachers make the questions by themselves or do they get it from somewhere else.

No. Im just wondering like who makes the test? Like do the teachers make the questions by themselves or do they get it from somewhere else.
Yes they make it themselves

• +1
  • +1
Dam brah. Do ur teachers base it off a textbook or something. Stuff you learned in class im assuming.
Yes, the normal exams are based around the lessons content

The final exam is done by the state and equal for everyone

• +1
Yes, the normal exams are based around the lessons content

The final exam is done by the state and equal for everyone
So your state provides the questions in the final?

A level maths not that hard tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
i started mathmaxxxing a month ago so let me give you some genuine advice
1) get a tutor if you suck at self studying
2) practice 4 hours a day (1 hour for revising previous day's work and the next 3 hours for practicing)
3) solve your school book along with another reference book (finish 1 reference book at once, then go for another when you've mastered everything from that book)
4) watch tecmath on YouTube to learn tricks for solving calculations easily
5) don't eat carbohydrate-rich food before or while solving maths (this works for me, idk if this will work for you)

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and PubertyMaxxer
It's genetics, so you aren't really going to become top at maths if your brain isn't wired to be good at maths.
You can be better than most people around if you practice a lot of math, more than everyone else, and that's probably good enough to be top at your school or even uni (non math majors), but don't expect to beat anyone who is genetically more gifted than yourself and also likes to study math.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, johncruz12345, Deleted member 1862 and 2 others
It's genetics, so you aren't really going to become top at maths if your brain isn't wired to be good at maths.
You can be better than most people around if you practice a lot of math, more than everyone else, and that's probably good enough to be top at your school or even uni (non math majors), but don't expect to beat anyone who is genetically more gifted than yourself and also likes to study math.
Broootal

its Looks & Intelligence

Tbh, bc Intelligence correlates to Money and much more anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
this

but assuming your iq is at least above average, it's a combination of just practicing loads & also engaging when you practice.

Practice more hours

mogt meine mathe skills

olympiad problems are wayyyyy beyond the range of most ppl, takes a significantly higher level of problem solving and comprehensive knowledge base. imo its not possible to become successful in those unless you have a good amt of natural talent, which would make regular math (and overall stem stuff tbh) very easy anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Copeful and PubertyMaxxer
For Maths or math-heavy subjects, how do i achieve excellent grades?

Most people are shit at it, meanwhile its the most important skill for moneymaxxing, the average millionaires IQ is 118

Does it make sense to learn the process/method of solving a problem through ANKI?
ANKI supports the scientifically proven best learning techniques through active recall, spaced repetition, and more

How would you do it or format it?
Currently there are 2 pics on the front - 1 explaination of the process/method and 1 easy problem and on the back there is the solution

View attachment 736584
step 1
be high iq

• +1

This is unironically very legit I did this while in highschool using the same resources funny enough and my mathematical ability significantly improved.

If you're trying to learn math concepts and theories I also highly recommend these:

MIT opencourseware also has some good resources.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, PubertyMaxxer and Hightwolf
solve simple proofs, generally try to problem solve given tasks, try to think as rationally as possible, try to be creative.

• +1
solve simple proofs, generally try to problem solve given tasks, try to think as rationally as possible, try to be creative.
Its not about proofs in highschool, its more about the process/method of solving specific problems

Its not about proofs in highschool, its more about the process/method of solving specific problems
I know, but if you get better at that, then you do indeed "mog" everyone. Everybody can solve the problems in high school, maybe not at the same speed, but understanding more complex connections between the stuff you learn will make you a mogger, if thats what you wanted.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Be good at maths

A level Maths, Further Maths and Physics is path to making bank tbh

aufgabe a)
let (x y z) be any vector, with now (x y z) = x * e1 + y * e2 + z * e3

aufgabe b)
kinda same, trick is to show that e1,e2,e3 are made of that three vectors...

aufgabe c)
cant read it

Be east asian.

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan

True but IQ will always mog. I have a friend who measured 162 IQ in school and 158 in the international test and he would always be first in the olympiads no matter what. He studied moderately and everyone of the most nerd guys studied all day

You won't learn shit watching solutions OP. Solve questions, that's the only way, solve 500 questions a day

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 9288
bitch why are you coping ? NO MATH MAJOR LOOKS LIKE THAT, they look like dogshit, most are nuts and extremely quirky and introverted, it doesnt get more autistic than that as a major, most logician mathematicians are Literally NUTS too just so you

I was a genius at math in school.Never used it once in real life - it was a waste of time.
The same with all the other stuff taught in school - physics, chemistry, literature, history, geography, religion - useless bullshit with little real life usage.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

Is this the maths challenge stuff? I got a gold on that shit with 0 practice