Br3inz
Iron
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2026
- Posts
- 104
- Reputation
- 62
First off why would you not tell anyone that you're into the looksmax?
many ppl associate Looksmax with smth corny and retarted and I can I see why, for example take thien, clav/hullo fans and all of this "raw milk + healthy = holy bonemass" bs generally creates not a so good picture
Also don't forget about stigma
Anyway heres quick list of what to do and not
1. Never mention it in school or say ur in it
As soon as niggas know ur doing ts they gonna be on ur dick for whole year (I experience it myself) for example you just have a nice day and then group of niggas or just one nigga doesn't matter just begin asking you "you bonesmash bwooo???" Or begin imitating bonesmash and flexing their non existent mandible this already would make you mad
2. If someone mentions a term or looksmax related in general don't turn around just do what you were doing
3. Don't do any exercises or any shit like chin tucks or apply any fraud at school ( do it before school)
4. If you have tiktok or any social media account where you post anything looksmax related make sure you turn off contact feature so ppl from school don't find ur account or make a another account that no one knows about and post there and have a normal account to give out to ppl
5. This is a bit off topic but just act normal don't try to be different you don't have to have a big ass friend group or know everyone just have 1-3 niggas that you trust and that's it but preferably it's better to be popular just so it won't be awkward when it comes to projects or partner work
Especially act normal around girls so u don't keep khhv status / lose teenage love experience
Consequences if ppl find out
1. Ppl gonna avoid u or at least have negative perception of you why? I mentioned it in a beginning
2. It's gonna get harder to get in relationships same reason in 1.
3. Ppl just gonna be on ur dick for whole year like I said and bring up the topic and make fun of u
That's it guys I hope you don't end up like me and generally don't make ur school experience horrible
Peace
(I didn't tell anyone I was doing it ppl found my acc where I posted abt pharma)
many ppl associate Looksmax with smth corny and retarted and I can I see why, for example take thien, clav/hullo fans and all of this "raw milk + healthy = holy bonemass" bs generally creates not a so good picture
Also don't forget about stigma
Anyway heres quick list of what to do and not
1. Never mention it in school or say ur in it
As soon as niggas know ur doing ts they gonna be on ur dick for whole year (I experience it myself) for example you just have a nice day and then group of niggas or just one nigga doesn't matter just begin asking you "you bonesmash bwooo???" Or begin imitating bonesmash and flexing their non existent mandible this already would make you mad
2. If someone mentions a term or looksmax related in general don't turn around just do what you were doing
3. Don't do any exercises or any shit like chin tucks or apply any fraud at school ( do it before school)
4. If you have tiktok or any social media account where you post anything looksmax related make sure you turn off contact feature so ppl from school don't find ur account or make a another account that no one knows about and post there and have a normal account to give out to ppl
5. This is a bit off topic but just act normal don't try to be different you don't have to have a big ass friend group or know everyone just have 1-3 niggas that you trust and that's it but preferably it's better to be popular just so it won't be awkward when it comes to projects or partner work
Especially act normal around girls so u don't keep khhv status / lose teenage love experience
Consequences if ppl find out
1. Ppl gonna avoid u or at least have negative perception of you why? I mentioned it in a beginning
2. It's gonna get harder to get in relationships same reason in 1.
3. Ppl just gonna be on ur dick for whole year like I said and bring up the topic and make fun of u
That's it guys I hope you don't end up like me and generally don't make ur school experience horrible
Peace
(I didn't tell anyone I was doing it ppl found my acc where I posted abt pharma)