How to not get beaten up in Mongolia while starving

yea wrestling is better when it comes to 'self defense' , but it's a lot less acessable than bjj
MMA wrestling/BJJ classes any good? Ok t seems like they'd focus a lot more on BJJ base don their wording
It's caus they say I'm addicted to looksmax.org and that's why my grades are shit but it's not why they canceled my boxing gym membership then I start not doing my assignments and using looksmax.org
My mom describing rn how my grandparents will beat my ass so hard because I'm a gay faggot

Just another day in theife of sub5 all I want is to fuck MTB emo

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
MMA wrestling/BJJ classes any good? Ok t seems like they'd focus a lot more on BJJ base don their wording

My mom describing rn how my grandparents will beat my ass so hard because I'm a gay faggot

Just another day in theife of sub5 all I want is to fuck MTB emo
Nigga I will inject mad hgh to spite my parents I will become mogger use pdo threads and violently ravage my oneitis 😍

do no gi bjj, they tend to drill a lot more take downs. obviously mma is infintely better, but it's an overkill fighting untrained people

• +1
People don't just beat you up randomly in the street my g you gotta have or do something first
True but sometimes people ask you for a lighter or whatever and if your social skills are fucked they might perceive it negatively

• +1
this is what awaits you in mongolia

• +1
still can't believe bro is getting sent to the flatlands of mongolia, i usually say that shit as a meme :feelshah:

• +1
Nigga wtf do I do? I am leanmaxxing so it will be hard asf to fight back do I start boxing? Heard since it's a third world country there's. A lotta bullying in the schools and it's an international school
you will get beaten up if you look like a low t cuck so idk cut a scar on your face workout your traps and neck and delts and ignore every other muscle to give illusion of high prenatal t mogger

• +1
hi altai

• +1
Why are you starving? Is your family having a hard time with their jobs? If yes then what a shame of a kid you are, instead of gluing bricks you are wasting your time on a gay internet site. This generation is finished.

Why are you starving? Is your family having a hard time with their jobs? If yes then what a shame of a kid you are, instead of gluing bricks you are wasting your time on a gay internet site. This generation is finished.
Lean

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Nigga wtf do I do? I am leanmaxxing so it will be hard asf to fight back do I start boxing? Heard since it's a third world country there's. A lotta bullying in the schools and it's an international school
PM

• +1