How to not get fucked up by the barber?

N1666

N1666

Kraken
Every single time I get a haircut the barber always fucks me up, they either give a shit fade or go way too short on the front. There has only been one barber that did me nicely, but he closed down so I can't go back to him.

When I got that haircut I asked for a low taper fade and to just cut a bit off from the front, but my hairs longer now so I don't know what to ask for. I still want a low taper, so how do I make sure they don't fuck up the front?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and MoggerGaston
never go to the barber

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and N1666
IMG 0378

Ask them to slit your throat

• +1
Every single time I get a haircut the barber always fucks me up, they either give a shit fade or go way too short on the front. There has only been one barber that did me nicely, but he closed down so I can't go back to him.

When I got that haircut I asked for a low taper fade and to just cut a bit off from the front, but my hairs longer now so I don't know what to ask for. I still want a low taper, so how do I make sure they don't fuck up the front?
Imagine if ninja got a low taper fade

• JFL
Never go to a barber look for some old lady to cut your hair

I ask for just scissors do that. No electric razor

• +1
Reactions: N1666
It's literally impossible. I always look subhuman 2-4 weeks after a haircut no matter what

• Woah
Reactions: N1666 and 5'7 zoomer
You only get fucked yo if you’re a pussy and don’t speak up , ask for a handheld mirror and watch him cut, he will be extra careful

• +1
your subhuman head shape might be the problem not the barber

• JFL