How to not give a fuck about being short?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
I care too much about being short. I am a manlet height at 15 (5'5"). I know I am short, you don't need to tell me again.
I just want to know how to not "care" about being short.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Rigged and shieldzz
ur prob gonna be average height adult tho

• So Sad
Reactions: antony 726
I care too much about being short. I am a manlet height at 15 (5'5"). I know I am short, you don't need to tell me again.
just ldar. once u go out its over

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and disheartenedcel
once you are into blackpilll

you cant

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik, disheartenedcel, STUPIDREFEREES and 5 others
Get LL, wear shoes with thick soles and then wear 3 inches thick insole and get a mohawk hair cut so you can reach 6'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and justropemaxbro
you're like 15 nigger , just drink milk and eat meat and exercise

• So Sad
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Get LL, wear shoes with thick soles and then wear 3 inches thick insole and get a mohawk hair cut so you can reach 6'
:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AySab, justropemaxbro and sub5c3l
Step 1- Don't be short

All the slayers I know are midgets my nigga where there is a will there is a way

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and justropemaxbro
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel
Become 6’2 problem solved, I’m a genius 😅

bone smash your heels

thanks bhai i’m glad you can recognize my iq. faggot

• Love it
just go to where short people are or height max

• So Sad
I think you’ll prolly end up 5’7- 5’10, still brutal but beats being a turbomanlet

• So Sad
I think you’ll prolly end up 5’7- 5’10, still brutal but beats being a turbomanlet
yes the estimated height is 5'8" but I have been stuck being 5'5" since 14 but I feel like I have a late puberty but I am just hoping to be 3-4 inches taller.

• +1
Reactions: hello12344
tanner stage and parents height?

Bro that’s impossible just get a leg length surgery stop the cope

Kys manlet

just cope bro it's the only way

brutal post to rep score
Gotta keep saying this, read any of my threads and tell me if ur smart enough to understand it, hard to get rep when only like 20 people in this forum are smart enough to understand ur threads

By getting LL. even if you don't give a fuck people will keeping reminding you.

• +1
you cant, im 5’9.5 and think about how height matters all the time

you can't bro it's over you will never be seen as a man just ldar in ur basement from now on

• So Sad
sorry, I genuinely don't know what that is
to lay down and rot. also im not even joking it’s almost impossible for one to go outside with that height in the west. you have to do something about it

• So Sad
Hghmaxx

you cant, im 5’9.5 and think about how height matters all the time
nigga is 5'11" with shoes and think about how height matters. Stop trying to be the same with true manlets

to lay down and rot. also im not even joking it’s almost impossible for one to go outside with that height in the west. you have to do something about it
well, I ain't laying down and rot. You don't need others to enjoy your own life.

max out every other aspect of yourself and then get LL

nigga is 5'11" with shoes and think about how height matters. Stop trying to be the same with true manlets
thats with shoes and my boost from stretching, im 174cms base and thats not even average in my country

Last edited:
Only thing you can do is to move to a country with a short average height.

heightmaxx as long as you can.

repeat to yourself height doesnt matter its all about personality

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klamus, disheartenedcel, Kristin and 4 others
Just be confident bro. No more seriously just learn to let go the things you have no power on

get a therapist and/or stop bitching

Tell your parents about your concerns, get them to appoint you with an endocrinologist, and they will tell how closed your growth plates are. You may be suggested HGH, and if you are, try take it. Life as a man at 5'5, even if you grew to be handsome, is rough.

The endocrinologist can give an estimate of your final height also.

Its ova. I’m 5’11 and stopped growing at 16

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Idk I just never thought about it much bhai, it’s just one of those things you unfortunately cannot change