How to not give a fuck about being short?

By getting LL. even if you don't give a fuck people will keeping reminding you.
This. And start coping until you saved up for LLmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, wackedchives, gooner888 and 1 other person
coping faggot

Have fun paying for bimax you ugly ass nigga

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks and justropemaxbro
Wanna know how to get over being short, original poster. Read your name. Eventually you will.

Wanna know how to get over being short, original poster. Read your name. Eventually you will.
wowwww tiktokcel "goatfr", you are so smart and badass. hahaha you are him bro hahahaha.

Wanna know how to not gaf about being shit, "original poster" 👆🤓. "read your name. Eventually you will"☝️🤓🤓
reread your sentence, bro.

I care too much about being short. I am a manlet height at 15 (5'5"). I know I am short, you don't need to tell me again.
I just want to know how to not "care" about being short.
Have a handsome face

lets see about that
why do I got to be short. I am def getting an LL. you prob true, I prob can't enjoy myself being lit shorter than middle schoolers when I become an adult.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and parrival
why do I got to be short. I am def getting an LL. you prob true, I prob can't enjoy myself being lit shorter than middle schoolers when I become an adult.
there is no dopamine in life as a shortcel tbh

its proven shortcel males are majority of the chronically online population as well. even normies subconsciously hate getting whacked by the heightmog

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and maxxmclooks
accepting that u cant change it, and learn no giving a fuck about things u cant control/change

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro