How to not have knotted hair?

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
I wake up, knotted hair out the shower knotted hair. What can I do?

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Request to all offtopic shitposters to not dirty this holy subforum with their schizo ramblings
Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Request to all offtopic shitposters to not dirty this holy subforum with their schizo ramblings
Thanks.
How is this a schizo rambling?

• +1
Thanks.
You’re 192 as well idk why you’re larping the extra height

• +1
You’re 192 as well idk why you’re larping the extra height
Which extra height did I larp ? I'm 192 ie 6'3.6 but I'm not good looking so doesn't matter

You consider yourself an offtopic shitposter ? Lmao :lul:
Not really. I don’t shit post per say. I post how Im feeling , thinking about etc

• +1
Which extra height did I larp ? I'm 192 ie 6'3.6 but I'm not good looking so doesn't matter
I don’t fucking know. Nor do I care what you look like. I height mog you anyway. Cope , Kys , hang yourself, faggot, keep smoking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and 5.5psl
Can someone give me a fucking a answer

• +1
Face —> height
I fraud to 6’3 with lifts. Good for getting respect from other males, but barely changes for female attraction. I also live in the netherlands so 6’3 isn’t something major. Where do you live?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Face —> height
I fraud to 6’3 with lifts. Good for getting respect from other males, but barely changes for female attraction. I also live in the netherlands so 6’3 isn’t something major. Where do you live?
Can you answer op?

• +1
You’ve all been reported

• +1
Faggots

• +1
Being indian is probably the flaw of larger magnitude.
Mirin low iq. Your chin to filtrum makes you look like a faggot, jfl at you getting beat up you bloated freak.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and moreroidsmoredates
Mirin low iq. Your chin to filtrum makes you look like a faggot, jfl at you getting beat up you bloated freak.
Cope harder you butthurt curry.

Lol. I mog you solely from being white. Keep gymcelling it won’t change your ratios mutt.
White subhumans don’t mog. You’re retarded and coping.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and moreroidsmoredates
get a buzz cut

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
  • +1
I have had it before, I just know nothing about hair so idk why it knots, whether it’s to do with the shampoo idk
usually happens with long hair, i started to use a wet brush when showering and it almost never knots now despite being long and wavy

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
usually happens with long hair, i started to use a wet brush when showering and it almost never knots now despite being long and wavy
What’s a wet brush? I only have a comb.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and Clavicular