How to not lose muscle whilst fasting?

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
I Stand for 7 hours a day and push carts sometimes…
If i fast will I just keep most of muscle for being active

just flex your muscles all the time

my friend got jacked by doing just that

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 13787, currylightskin and 1 other person
Is he like skinny?

i'm joking, obv

not an expert in fitness, but i guess your best strategy is to just focus on losing fat first and then start building muscle

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and mug
i'm joking, obv

not an expert in fitness, but i guess your best strategy is to just focus on losing fat first and then start building muscle
I mean yeah. I’ve just heard fasting makes you stay the same bf% while losing weight

just let it lost, it will grow back faster than you thought once you going back to normal diet

• +1
Reactions: mug
Steroids.

• +1
just let it lost, it will grow back faster than you thought once you going back to normal diet
Im going to 155 ngl.

and probably have a lot of residual muscle

just flex your muscles all the time

my friend got jacked by doing just that
theres a teqhnique like that in sumo, i read it in baki but cba to go read the shit again

• Woah
I mean yeah. I’ve just heard fasting makes you stay the same bf% while losing weight

i've had periods of barely eating anything and i wouldn't say this is true. since most fat/overweight guys have more fat than muscle, it seems logical that you'll still lose more fat in the process.

again, i might be talking nonsense since i never got into this matter properly, so take this with a grain of salt

• So Sad
  • +1
i've had periods of barely eating anything and i wouldn't say this is true. since most fat/overweight guys have more fat than muscle, it seems logical that you'll still lose more fat in the process.

again, i might be talking nonsense since i never got into this matter properly, so take this with a grain of salt
2 days fast aint gonna cause muscle loss

2 days fast aint gonna cause muscle loss

in my case, it was 3-4 weeks with a 500 cal intake max weekly, a couple of times in a row (with a week or so of normal eating in-between). i'd say most of the weight i lost was accumulated fat. idk about op's situation, though

• So Sad
  • +1
Im going for 5 -7 days
ur gonna bitch out but still not super bad muscle loss, your body will target fat as its just a better fuel source. eating your own body takes actual starvation

• +1
Reactions: comfortably dumb
you should just go in a extreme deficit tbh instead of fasting, 2 weeks of bring pretty hungry vs 1 week of being in intense discomfort :ogre: