How to not produce suifuel as a 5'6 turbomanlet

D

Deleted member 28702

Iron
I will be talking about my perspective on the heightmaxxing threads and discourse on this site.

I really don't know how else to say this... but y'all are some losers. As someone who is 5' 6.5', I've been categorized as a "turbomanlet" on this site, and condemned to a life of getting rejected by attractive chad-seeking women based on one physical attribute. On this site, statistics on dating preferences are thrown at you, you are told depressing personal anecdotes, and declarative generalizations are forced upon you. However, put simply, this is retarded.

A bit about my perspective on personal (non-physical) growth and dating. I firmly believe that, outside of height, there is always a next step one can take to improve their chances with women. I am not idealistic, instead I am realistic. If you are a 2/10, you should be looking for women between 1-4/10. But god fucking dammit, if you put some effort in, you could pull a strong four and brag to all your 2/10 friends about her. IN MY OPINION, it is stupid to spend mental energy on obssessing on where your car is on the road rather than pushing it (and learning about how to push it).

Ok its time for dose of how shit actually works in the real world, because some of yall losers really fucking need it. Women make an overall utility-based value judgement on whether they want to sleep with you or date you (two separate arenas) based on innumerable traits and qualities. As corny as this sounds, I think the biggest one is your energy (ill get back to this later). As I said before, I am short, but with the help of posture and nike sneakers, I can consistently pass for 5'7 and 5'8 when Im out. I've found this is more than enough height to be VERY successful in a large dating market (aka a populous city). For context, I have a lot of other things going for me. I am good looking, smart, have a good job, make good money from said job, I am confident and masculine, Im extroverted and social, make friends easily, I work out, make healthy decisions for myself, and im self aware. The list goes on but that is kind of my point. My success in dating has nothing to do with my height but from the myriad other things I bring to the table. I obviously don't think my dating "value" is not influenced by my height, of course it is. But at this point it is so little of a factor that it essentially doesn't matter for me, and I don't think about it too much.

Everyone factors height in to their dating preferences and this is a perfectly normal and valid thing to do. But there is a difference between factoring in height and having it be a hard requirement. I recognize there are many women for which height, being that 6 feet or 6'4, is a hard requirement. My thesis is that a low percent of women (def lower than this forum thinks) have a much more sensible height requirement, which is you being taller than they are. Neck bearded individuals and adult virgins are preparing to stroke their keyboard, citing some bullshit graph saying the bell curve of height preferences among women rests between 6'0-6'2, the average women is 5'4, so this obviously can't be true. No matter the scientific rigor of your counterpoints, you will not explain away the lived experience of every person with one iota of social skill, which says that other things are more important than height. Not to mention ACTUAL WOMEN who will say that it doesn't matter and the guy should just be taller (what inspired me to write this post was a convo I had about this specific topic with a woman). Ive seen the tiktoks of the dense ass bimbos (and a lot of normal women with a tall height preference) who proclaim that a guy MUST be 6 feet to be considered for sex. Not only am I unconcerned about the opinion of these women, but they are not the type of women I go for and neither should they be for you, especially if you are insecure about your height.

I want my personal mindset around height and dating to help y'all because its helped me a lot as its changed from thinking its all that matters to considering it only a proportionate amount. I've had a ton of success after making this change and becoming more confident in general. I don't really use dating apps, which I think is a good option for shorter guys considering the blatant and documented filtering and discrimination on them. Instead, I meet women by developing my social, work, and personal life and things happen organically if you make a conscious effort to flirt and you are secure in yourself. I don't do the red pill guru stuff of approaching strangers in public, but Im sure I could have even more success if I did this. I recognize I have advantages, but as I said earlier, everyone can take tangible steps right now to be more valuable to women. In 100% of cases, I believe the next best step to take is not a heightmaxxing stack or life altering surgery, but instead to change something you have direct control over, that also is something directly relevant to your success with women and dating. This especially applies to guys in the 5'6-5'9 range who, compared to even shorter guys, have nothing to complain about at all in my opinion. A lot of yall are holding yourself back by obsessing over getting taller when you could be obsessing over getting better. This ultimately is more valuable than being taller, and I believe it will eventually surge you past the sexual market value of tall men with hollow personalities.

Yes, its not fair that some people have height and are automatically appealing to women, while possessing none of the other qualities that short men need to develop in order to pull. But developing these other qualities is not only in your complete control, but they will make you a better person. Once you are confident in who you are and what you want, and have the accolades and credibility to back it up, thats when the in-person "energy" that women pick up and that influence how women see you really starts to develop. Its a momentum game at the end of the day and I hope this helps some of yall wake up, get better and pull like yall deserve to <3.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: creativeyt, Deleted member 31497, manletcel and 8 others
Dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, mog222, Deleted member 23564 and 1 other person
"If you're 5'6 almost 5'7 just fraud to 5'8 with lifts and tall shoes and be good looking and extroverted and not mentally ill with a successful job where you make good money" or "just have everything going for you except height and then fraud that as much as possible"

Basically you just admitted that height IS important because you fraud being taller.

If there was an exact replica of you that was 6'1 instead of 5'6.5, every single girl would choose the 6'1 version. You compensated for your lack of height with other things.

Most people here have nothing going for them. If you are ugly face and average height or ugly face and short (lots of people here are) they can't do any of that shit. Their best bet is to work hard to get a good paying job and save up money for plastic surgeries that will make them at least normal looking to good looking. Or possibly saving up for a leg lengthening surgery if they are very short.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 28541, RopeMaxxed and 5 others
Constructive, well-reasoned, positive contribution; therefore dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, klamus, blite and 3 others
back to reddit bozo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, tombradylover, Deleted member 23564 and 3 others
As I said before, I am short, but with the help of posture and nike sneakers, I can consistently pass for 5'7 and 5'8 when Im out. I've found this is more than enough height to be VERY successful in a large dating market (aka a populous city).
So you just admitted that height matters a lot in dating and yes sure 5'8 might be enough in a big city, but what happens when you live in rural area?
Not to mention ACTUAL WOMEN who will say that it doesn't matter and the guy should just be taller (what inspired me to write this post was a convo I had about this specific topic with a woman).
Ah yes we all know women never lie and looks definitely don't matter, but personality jfl

I'm not even short but I still realize the importance of height in dating and other areas.

thank god for my 5'7 genes🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼👏

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28702
"If you're 5'6 almost 5'7 just fraud to 5'8 with lifts and tall shoes and be good looking and extroverted and not mentally ill with a successful job where you make good money" or "just have everything going for you except height and then fraud that as much as possible"

Basically you just admitted that height IS important because you fraud being taller.

If there was an exact replica of you that was 6'1 instead of 5'6.5, every single girl would choose the 6'1 version. You compensated for your lack of height with other things.

Most people here have nothing going for them. If you are ugly face and average height or ugly face and short (lots of people here are) they can't do any of that shit. Their best bet is to work hard to get a good paying job and save up money for plastic surgeries that will make them at least normal looking to good looking. Or possibly saving up for a leg lengthening surgery if they are very short.
>Basically you just admitted that height IS important because you fraud being taller.
I don't think wearing shoes is frauding height.

100 p agree

Overall defeatist argument imo, hate to sound like andrew tate but everyone can do a pushup. Get better relative to yourself.

Dnrd but bluepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
So you just admitted that height matters a lot in dating and yes sure 5'8 might be enough in a big city, but what happens when you live in rural area?

Ah yes we all know women never lie and looks definitely don't matter, but personality jfl

I'm not even short but I still realize the importance of height in dating and other areas.
Ya idk im a costal elite so can't relate to rural areas. Learn a skill, get a job in a city ?

Women will lie, or not realize their preferences, but I don't think that invalidates what im saying

That's a lot of words, just to say you're a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, klamus, tombradylover and 1 other person
I don't think wearing shoes is frauding height.

100 p agree

Overall defeatist argument imo, hate to sound like andrew tate but everyone can do a pushup. Get better relative to yourself.
I am not a defeatist really I agree with you but just because you got everything else going for you, it doesn't mean that everyone else here can do the same as you so don't act like it's just that simple. If you have a good looking face many girls will be able to look past height because they are still attracted to your face. I think face matters more than anything really.

If you’re doing well with women then good stuff, you don’t need to worry. However, the truth is pretty much the opposite to your post. Women care more about height than men think they do

• +1
Reactions: klamus
If you’re doing well with women then good stuff, you don’t need to worry. However, the truth is pretty much the opposite to your post. Women care more about height than men think they do
I agree women overall care about height, but bro there are people on here that believe if your under 6ft you will never get laid ever so I think men think way more incredulous things about height preferences than women. Also if you acknowledge there are women that just care if your taller than them, why not be content shooting your shot in this group of women where your success rate is way higher?

I agree women overall care about height, but bro there are people on here that believe if your under 6ft you will never get laid ever so I think men think way more incredulous things about height preferences than women. Also if you acknowledge there are women that just care if your taller than them, why not be content shooting your shot in this group of women where your success rate is way higher?
Because I don't want solutions for my flaws I want excuses 😠

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Squirtoutmabooty
Would probably agree but I aint reading all that

keep coping manlet
barbara siri GIF

• JFL
Good post, too much nihilsm and catastrophising in blackpill/looksmaxxing spaces.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28702 and redmaxx
Get better relative to yourself.
This is key approach, as @curlyheadjames said the only person you really need to mog is your past self, every little bit of improvement over who you used to be is a success

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
This is key approach, as @curlyheadjames said the only person you really need to mog is your past self, every little bit of improvement over who you used to be is a success
agree it sounds mad cliche but its true

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
forget about women and love and just play videogames, would be alot better for your mental health

Its over for you at 5'6.5. No way u have the face to bail u out son its so over maybe u should liftmaxx or LLmaxx.

Its over for you at 5'6.5. No way u have the face to bail u out son its so over maybe u should liftmaxx or LLmaxx.
Thanks man, I do actually work out a lot

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
If you get too buff when your short u look shorter imo, so i do mostly cardio + sports + some free weights and calisthenics

I will be talking about my perspective on the heightmaxxing threads and discourse on this site.

I really don't know how else to say this... but y'all are some losers. As someone who is 5' 6.5', I've been categorized as a "turbomanlet" on this site, and condemned to a life of getting rejected by attractive chad-seeking women based on one physical attribute. On this site, statistics on dating preferences are thrown at you, you are told depressing personal anecdotes, and declarative generalizations are forced upon you. However, put simply, this is retarded.

A bit about my perspective on personal (non-physical) growth and dating. I firmly believe that, outside of height, there is always a next step one can take to improve their chances with women. I am not idealistic, instead I am realistic. If you are a 2/10, you should be looking for women between 1-4/10. But god fucking dammit, if you put some effort in, you could pull a strong four and brag to all your 2/10 friends about her. IN MY OPINION, it is stupid to spend mental energy on obssessing on where your car is on the road rather than pushing it (and learning about how to push it).

Ok its time for dose of how shit actually works in the real world, because some of yall losers really fucking need it. Women make an overall utility-based value judgement on whether they want to sleep with you or date you (two separate arenas) based on innumerable traits and qualities. As corny as this sounds, I think the biggest one is your energy (ill get back to this later). As I said before, I am short, but with the help of posture and nike sneakers, I can consistently pass for 5'7 and 5'8 when Im out. I've found this is more than enough height to be VERY successful in a large dating market (aka a populous city). For context, I have a lot of other things going for me. I am good looking, smart, have a good job, make good money from said job, I am confident and masculine, Im extroverted and social, make friends easily, I work out, make healthy decisions for myself, and im self aware. The list goes on but that is kind of my point. My success in dating has nothing to do with my height but from the myriad other things I bring to the table. I obviously don't think my dating "value" is not influenced by my height, of course it is. But at this point it is so little of a factor that it essentially doesn't matter for me, and I don't think about it too much.

Everyone factors height in to their dating preferences and this is a perfectly normal and valid thing to do. But there is a difference between factoring in height and having it be a hard requirement. I recognize there are many women for which height, being that 6 feet or 6'4, is a hard requirement. My thesis is that a low percent of women (def lower than this forum thinks) have a much more sensible height requirement, which is you being taller than they are. Neck bearded individuals and adult virgins are preparing to stroke their keyboard, citing some bullshit graph saying the bell curve of height preferences among women rests between 6'0-6'2, the average women is 5'4, so this obviously can't be true. No matter the scientific rigor of your counterpoints, you will not explain away the lived experience of every person with one iota of social skill, which says that other things are more important than height. Not to mention ACTUAL WOMEN who will say that it doesn't matter and the guy should just be taller (what inspired me to write this post was a convo I had about this specific topic with a woman). Ive seen the tiktoks of the dense ass bimbos (and a lot of normal women with a tall height preference) who proclaim that a guy MUST be 6 feet to be considered for sex. Not only am I unconcerned about the opinion of these women, but they are not the type of women I go for and neither should they be for you, especially if you are insecure about your height.

I want my personal mindset around height and dating to help y'all because its helped me a lot as its changed from thinking its all that matters to considering it only a proportionate amount. I've had a ton of success after making this change and becoming more confident in general. I don't really use dating apps, which I think is a good option for shorter guys considering the blatant and documented filtering and discrimination on them. Instead, I meet women by developing my social, work, and personal life and things happen organically if you make a conscious effort to flirt and you are secure in yourself. I don't do the red pill guru stuff of approaching strangers in public, but Im sure I could have even more success if I did this. I recognize I have advantages, but as I said earlier, everyone can take tangible steps right now to be more valuable to women. In 100% of cases, I believe the next best step to take is not a heightmaxxing stack or life altering surgery, but instead to change something you have direct control over, that also is something directly relevant to your success with women and dating. This especially applies to guys in the 5'6-5'9 range who, compared to even shorter guys, have nothing to complain about at all in my opinion. A lot of yall are holding yourself back by obsessing over getting taller when you could be obsessing over getting better. This ultimately is more valuable than being taller, and I believe it will eventually surge you past the sexual market value of tall men with hollow personalities.

Yes, its not fair that some people have height and are automatically appealing to women, while possessing none of the other qualities that short men need to develop in order to pull. But developing these other qualities is not only in your complete control, but they will make you a better person. Once you are confident in who you are and what you want, and have the accolades and credibility to back it up, thats when the in-person "energy" that women pick up and that influence how women see you really starts to develop. Its a momentum game at the end of the day and I hope this helps some of yall wake up, get better and pull like yall deserve to <3.
Am 5'6 on a good day and I had my fair share of casual relationships, so it's not a big deal and nowadays a girl bring taller than you is like a trend..the last girl pf mine is like 5'8 ..its cool and amazing to conquer a tall girl in the bed...so height is not a big deal, but watch out there are some height Queens only they will say no to you

Am 5'6 on a good day and I had my fair share of casual relationships, so it's not a big deal and nowadays a girl bring taller than you is like a trend..the last girl pf mine is like 5'8 ..its cool and amazing to conquer a tall girl in the bed...so height is not a big deal, but watch out there are some height Queens only they will say no to you
thank you. so based.

Is 6’1 very short?

I do agree with the points you said
And at 5'6.5 just heightmax till 5'8 and then wear shoe lifts and focus on face ,money and physique
But I disagree that just settle with what you are getting
Like if you are a 2/10 then don't settle with a girls who is herself around 2-3 rather do everything you c to reach 5-6-7/10
Giving up is never an option you should always be grateful for what you have but never satisfied or else you won't have any growth in life

• +1
Reactions: Majkal and russwestbrook
@russiancel let’s cage at this coper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
You can fit any feature in this conclusion. Hair, penis size, frame, face, etc.

• +1
nice thread, but be prepared with "dnrd" spams from people living in rural village of sierra leone

• Love it
I do agree with the points you said
And at 5'6.5 just heightmax till 5'8 and then wear shoe lifts and focus on face ,money and physique
But I disagree that just settle with what you are getting
Like if you are a 2/10 then don't settle with a girls who is herself around 2-3 rather do everything you c to reach 5-6-7/10
Giving up is never an option you should always be grateful for what you have but never satisfied or else you won't have any growth in life
Ya I agree continuously push yourself but also be realistic with your expectations, especially at the beginning. Like if you are a 2/10, you can self improve, but you might never get to the level where a 7/10 wants to have sex with you, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't self improve and get in a slightly better league.

This is a dangerous mindset imo, if your expectations are too unrealistic it could stifle your growth or make you depressed before you even start.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Im bringing you back again bitch ass mf. Eli manning is your fucking daddy all day pussy boi, go kiss your son cunt

• JFL
Im bringing you back again bitch ass mf. Eli manning is your fucking daddy all day pussy boi, go kiss your son cunt
Nigga wtf 😂😂. Caging Ngl. U can cope with Eli manning all u want doesn’t change the fact ur 5’6 my guy it’s OVERRR😂

Nigga wtf 😂😂. Caging Ngl. U can cope with Eli manning all u want doesn’t change the fact ur 5’6 my guy it’s OVERRR😂
Bruh how is it over the average women is 5'4 and I make 6 figures 😂. You're sound mad chronically online right now. I see that messy ass sad ass room in your pfp, maybe spray that febreeze on yourself and make some money to try to get some hoes but honestly I don't have much hope. you look like a low iq beta and if I saw you in real life id just alpha u so easily I could do it and play subway surfers at the same time dumass.

• JFL
Bruh how is it over the average women is 5'4 and I make 6 figures 😂. You're sound mad chronically online right now. I see that messy ass sad ass room in your pfp, maybe spray that febreeze on yourself and make some money to try to get some hoes but honestly I don't have much hope. you look like a low iq beta and if I saw you in real life id just alpha u so easily I could do it and play subway surfers at the same time dumass.
Im sorry I cant take anyone 5'6 or below seriously :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: . Ur life must be miserable

• JFL
Im sorry I cant take anyone 5'6 or below seriously :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: . Ur life must be miserable
your the one telling ppl their life is over online. classic projection and again right here, you are the miserable one. even if my life was over id still have lived and fucked more women than you at this point than you ever will in your chronically online life. super sad.

This is also exactly the point of my post. tombradyfaggot has nothing on me except my height, which at the end of the day matters less than everything else.

• JFL
This is also exactly the point of my post. tombradyfaggot has nothing on me except my height, which at the end of the day matters less than everything else.
At the end of the day you are 5'6 and ugly. I mog you in every aspect and you will need to betabuxx to attract any sort of women, while I log onto tinder and get to choose who I want. Life isn't fair little man u should learn to stop coping and accept that its over. Have fun betabuxxing an ugly foid who has no attraction to you whatsoever. It must hurt knowing u have one life and u get to live it being 5'6 AND ugly. I honestly feel bad. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help your midget ass

• +1
Reactions: klamus
your the one telling ppl their life is over online. classic projection and again right here, you are the miserable one. even if my life was over id still have lived and fucked more women than you at this point than you ever will in your chronically online life. super sad.
Your life is over. 5'6 and ugly the only chance you have is to betabuxx. Theres nothing worse then being ugly and short in this life. My condolences to you

Your life is over. 5'6 and ugly the only chance you have is to betabuxx. Theres nothing worse then being ugly and short in this life. My condolences to you
this guy is so mad right now LMAO. dam bro terrible ass arguments again. As I mentioned in my post im good looking but you can't read so I get u didn't see that. Betabuxx are a byproduct of me being alpha and I don't rely on them. Also maybe clean your room before meeting a tinder chick, they don't wanna see your crusty socks and smell febreeze masking the stench of sadness. Get a life pussy alright im out.

Stopped reading at "I'm extroverted" then why the fuck are you rotting here?

• JFL
U brought me back into this thread dude. I'm not gonna lie to u and say ur fine at 5'6. Also, I highly doubt you are facially attractive. PM me your face and ill give u an honest to god rating. If ur face looks good then it's not over. Assuming ur face isn't good-looking and ur 5'6 then u will have to betabuxx to get any type of pussy which =over. I'm not gonna lie to u to make you feel better dude. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings I forget sometimes really short people have it rough. I hope u forgive me.

By ropemaxxing ( In Minecraft Bedrock : Edition )