How to not produce suifuel as a 5'6 turbomanlet

U brought me back into this thread dude. I'm not gonna lie to u and say ur fine at 5'6. Also, I highly doubt you are facially attractive. PM me your face and ill give u an honest to god rating. If ur face looks good then it's not over. Assuming ur face isn't good-looking and ur 5'6 then u will have to betabuxx to get any type of pussy which =over. I'm not gonna lie to u to make you feel better dude. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings I forget sometimes really short people have it rough. I hope u forgive me.
My feelings are devastated but I forgive you dude. Im not usually even rlly confrontational but sometimes my Napoleon complex comes out. I honestly already get a lot of pussy and probably could get more if I tried harder, so I don't need sympathy. Just trynna help people out in my position.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Stopped reading at "I'm extroverted" then why the fuck are you rotting here?
I used to lurk here a lot at the lower points in my life, but I haven't been here in years and don't rot here.

My feelings are devastated but I forgive you dude. Im not usually even rlly confrontational but sometimes my Napoleon complex comes out. I honestly already get a lot of pussy and probably could get more if I tried harder, so I don't need sympathy. Just trynna help people out in my position.
Fair. It doesnt matter what anyone says if u get pussy and ur happy. Others in ur position may find it harder to relate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28702
Fair. It doesnt matter what anyone says if u get pussy and ur happy. Others in ur position may find it harder to relate
Dam this the best friendship arc of all time. I aint sending you my face tho thats gay

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
Dam this the best friendship arc of all time. I aint sending you my face tho thats gay
:lul: I got nothing against u dude. U seem chill tbh and Im also a huge troll. I still believe 5'6 is a big disadvantage. But u say u have a good face and job and I believe that can make up for that height, to an extent. If u say ur happy and ur getting pussy then I'm happy for you, I just dislike people who are delusional about their situation. However, I think u made up for that height if what u say is true. Still really really hard to do tho don't get me wrong most people are FUCKED at 5'6 but its possible. Last thing, if u get lifts ur smv would prob increase a lot if u care enough to get them. I use it to fraud to 6ft+ when I go out and its crazy how high my smv is with lifts. Just a thought it can help u.

:lul: I got nothing against u dude. U seem chill tbh and Im also a huge troll. I still believe 5'6 is a big disadvantage. But u say u have a good face and job and I believe that can make up for that height, to an extent. If u say ur happy and ur getting pussy then I'm happy for you, I just dislike people who are delusional about their situation. However, I think u made up for that height if what u say is true. Still really really hard to do tho don't get me wrong most people are FUCKED at 5'6 but its possible. Last thing, if u get lifts ur smv would prob increase a lot if u care enough to get them. I use it to fraud to 6ft+ when I go out and its crazy how high my smv is with lifts. Just a thought it can help u.
Last thing, if u get lifts ur smv would prob increase a lot if u care enough to get them.

Yeah wearing nike 95s is basically shoe lifts plus I wear orthopedic inserts for flat feet but those don't do much, maybe 1/4 of an inch.

I just dislike people who are delusional about their situation

I know this is controversial on this sub, but I don't think being delusional is as bad as being overly cynical, pessimistic and black-pilled. Most guys my height or shorter know how bad it is in dating to be short from personal experience and don't need to have those facts reinforced heavily in a forum like this. I think its much more overall helpful to focus on what people can change and the benefits you can get from making an effort and not rotting, which a lot of people don't fully understand until they start doing it.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28702
Yeah wearing nike 95s is basically shoe lifts plus I wear orthopedic inserts for flat feet but those don't do much, maybe 1/4 of an inch.

I know this is controversial on this sub, but I don't think being delusional is as bad as being overly cynical, pessimistic and black-pilled. Most guys my height or shorter know how bad it is in dating to be short from personal experience and don't need to have those facts reinforced heavily in a forum like this. I think its much more overall helpful to focus on what people can change and the benefits you can get from making an effort and not rotting, which a lot of people don't fully understand until they start doing it.
I'm curious about your dating history.

I'm curious about your dating history.
Welp, I used to be really short before I hit a growth spurt to where I am now when I was 16. But since then, I've had 4 girlfriends throughout high school and college (im 23 now). my last relationship was 1.5 yrs ago and since then ive just been doing hookups and short things while dating. My body count is 15 which isn't super high compared to others I know. My friend who is an inch taller than me has well over 50.

If you're taller than 5'7 you may be able to land down some foids (ofc not stacies) but decent enough to have sex i guess
Below that height it's truly over

Thats a whole lot of cope