How to penismaxx during puberty

P

penra

Iron
I currently have 6 inches but I want more I am aiming for 7 and I am not sure if even trying to go for 7 is safe during puberty or if it’s easier to get inches during puberty

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
Should I stretch too?
sure but that most likely will give you very small results short term
dht gel will give you insane results long term by insane results i mean more than an inch or two

• +1
Reactions: penra
sure but that most likely will give you very small results short term
dht gel will give you insane results long term by insane results i mean more than an inch or two
Alright thanks. Is there any side effects?

nigga why tf would it suppress testosterone you are using a gel on your dick its external it wont do anything to test
are you retarded? exogenous dht will bind to its receptors, and reduce your endogenous testosterone production through a negative feedback loop. do more research before spewing your dumb shit.

• +1
Reactions: penra
are you retarded? exogenous dht will bind to its receptors, and reduce your endogenous testosterone production through a negative feedback loop. do more research before spewing your dumb shit.
So what should I do then

I currently have 6 inches but I want more I am aiming for 7 and I am not sure if even trying to go for 7 is safe during puberty or if it’s easier to get inches during puberty
Take ai/œstrogen blockers and boost T/DHT (you might go bald earlier)