How to photoshop hunter eyes and jaw

K

kobecel

Banned
I want fraud my pictures for tinder
Any tutorials for that?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I don't get it. won't it be immediately obvious when you meet them.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, GenericChad1444, androidcel and 2 others
Fraudmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Fraudmaxxing
I'd imagine you would just get ghosted. I get fixing asymmetries that are not noticeable in motion on photoshop, but the eyes and jaw? You'll become unrecognizable.

• +1
You can fraud face by makeup fag maxxing

Shape your eyebrows if they're thick.

If you‘re going to fraud, then lightfraud or distortionfraud with a selfie. Photoshopping is too much, she‘ll just leave after seeing your real face.

• +1
Being Fake & Getting Laid > Being Genuine & Being Incel

Now I know most girls will turn you down when they see your real face, but it's better to get a few dates to give yourself a chance than 0 chances at all.
Frauding with hair, makeup, fake tans and lifts is still fine, but changing your face via photoshop isn‘t. Those dates will do nothing but crush his soul. He‘ll be even more insecure after that

• +1
Frauding with hair, makeup, fake tans and lifts is still fine, but changing your face via photoshop isn‘t. Those dates will do nothing but crush his soul. He‘ll be even more insecure after that
Well yea if he's turning himself into fucking prime Gandy in his photos then yea that's retarded. But doing slight adjustments is fine imo. And all these girls are angle/filter/makeup frauding anyway so I don't feel any sympathy for them if the guy they meet frauded a little bit.

I'd rather have a chance to sit down and talk with a girl face to face than to just have her look at a still picture of me and make the call.

• +1
Well yea if he's turning himself into fucking prime Gandy in his photos then yea that's retarded. But doing slight adjustments is fine imo. And all these girls are angle/filter/makeup frauding anyway so I don't feel any sympathy for them if the guy they meet frauded a little bit.

I'd rather have a chance to sit down and talk with a girl face to face than to just have her look at a still picture of me and make the call.
I agree slight adjustments can be done, but OP was asking for 'hunter eyes and jaw' so I guess he wants to get morphed into Chad and that is simply a bad idea.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and SHARK
I want fraud my pictures for tinder
Any tutorials for that?
my only photoshopping skills are removing acne with fragment tool and increasing contrast on the jawline to make it more evident.
you can do a lasso selection on the jawline and increase the contrast on that area