Being Fake & Getting Laid > Being Genuine & Being Incel

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I'm pale as fuck and saw that there's some lotion you can rub all over you to make you tanner. But then a thought came into my head:

"Dude are you really going to go the rest of your life having to apply this lotion shit all over your body every 3 days?"

I felt discouraged. But then I realized the reality.

It's better to be fake and get laid than be genuine and be incel.

What do I mean?

Sure, maybe if I get a gf and she finds out that I have a fake tan, fake colored contact lenses, fake hair, etc, she'll be turned off and dump me.

But if I didn't do that, I wouldn't get laid in the first place. Not with my looks.

All I can do is maximize my life. Unfortunately there is NOT a natural solution to everyone's physical problems. Unfortunately not everyone will be able to get someone to love them because of their natural looks. So all you can do is your best, and if getting laid and then getting exposed is your best, so be it. Better than rotting in your room saying "lol i'm not wearing colored contacts i'll get exposed eventually durr." Ok man, keep rotting in your room forever if you think that's a better alternative.

In conclusion: If you're short, wear fucking lifts. If you're balding, buy a realistic hairpiece. If you have dark circles, wear fucking makeup. Yes it sucks it's not genuine, yes it sucks you might get exposed later on, but it's way better than rotting.

As the famous phrase says, "Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, FatmanO and 10 others
100% true. This applies to my personality. I often get carried away and become too outgoing and "funny", but this makes me come off as a funny little brother or class clown than an attractive guy. So I need to keep myself in check

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, kobecel, Autist and 3 others
i get sick listen to people say just be yourself

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I find it funny that men get mocked and ridiculed when they try to fraud their looks, while it's completly accepted for females. The truth is you have to be really careful when looksfrauding as a man, because once you get exposed your reputation will be destroyed. Everything that is more than gymmaxxing and hair gel is seen as gay, feminine and being insecure.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, kobecel, Ethnicsmatter and 6 others
I feel the same way in order for me to thugmaxx and slay I have to start listening to rap instead of metal, I have to buy clothes I don't give a shit about, pierce ears to compensate for my nerdy looks, and start speaking in Ebonics. To even be considered normie I have to watch American football and udpate myself on celebrities I don't give a shit about

I find it funny that men get mocked and ridiculed when they try to fraud their looks, while it's completly accepted for females. The truth is you have to be really careful when looksfrauding as a man, because once you get exposed your reputation will be destroyed. Everything that is more than gymmaxxing and hair gel is seen as gay, feminine and being insecure.

Truth. Even taking care of your skin so you won't have pizzaface/craterface is looked down upon as being "gay", "feminine" or "vain"

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, StudyHacks, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Society is like one big abusive family that never admits its fucked up. You will be shamed/ostracized/emotionally spat upon for the way you look but can't do anything to change it. My mom hates the fact that I go to the gym but she forgot the times that I was crying as a kid cause I was being bullied for the fact that I'm sub 4/nerdy/look like I lack testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Just fraud everything and fuck then dump her, 3 inch lifts, hair pieces, tanning lotions, big jackets/shoulder pads, makeup, etc

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, kobecel, Autist and 4 others
Just fraud everything and fuck then dump her, 3 inch lifts, hair pieces, tanning lotions, big jackets/shoulder pads, makeup, etc
Shoulder pads? Let's not get carried away now

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Mansnob, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
Shoulder pads? Let's not get carried away now
It’s kinda legit tho for framecels if you jus wanna fuck and dump just be sure to not take your shirt/jacket off

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and kobecel
I'm pale as fuck and saw that there's some lotion you can rub all over you to make you tanner. But then a thought came into my head:

"Dude are you really going to go the rest of your life having to apply this lotion shit all over your body every 3 days?"

What do I mean?

Sure, maybe if I get a gf and she finds out that I have a fake tan, fake colored contact lenses, fake hair, etc, she'll be turned off and dump me.

But if I didn't do that, I wouldn't get laid in the first place. Not with my looks.

All I can do is maximize my life. Unfortunately there is NOT a natural solution to everyone's physical problems. Unfortunately not everyone will be able to get someone to love them because of their natural looks. So all you can do is your best, and if getting laid and then getting exposed is your best, so be it. Better than rotting in your room saying "lol i'm not wearing colored contacts i'll get exposed eventually durr." Ok man, keep rotting in your room forever if you think that's a better alternative.

In conclusion: If you're short, wear fucking lifts. If you're balding, buy a realistic hairpiece. If you have dark circles, wear fucking makeup. Yes it sucks it's not genuine, yes it sucks you might get exposed later on, but it's way better than rotting.

As the famous phrase says, "Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."
whats that lotion bro

I feel the same way in order for me to thugmaxx and slay I have to start listening to rap instead of metal, I have to buy clothes I don't give a shit about, pierce ears to compensate for my nerdy looks, and start speaking in Ebonics. To even be considered normie I have to watch American football and udpate myself on celebrities I don't give a shit about
Yea tbh this applies to personality as well. Some people can get away with being unique, but if your personality turns people off just fraud it I guess.
whats that lotion bro
Search "sunless tanning lotion" on amazon

Yea tbh this applies to personality as well. Some people can get away with being unique, but if your personality turns people off just fraud it I guess.

Have you tried any? I tried some and they give uneven tans some sports turn dark some not even tanned and end up making it look like someone took a piss on my face jfl

It’s kinda legit tho for framecels if you jus wanna fuck and dump just be sure to not take your shirt/jacket off
Lmao who doesn't take the jacket off?

Look, halos and frauding is legit, to some extent. If you want to halo your eyes, lighten accordingly. Wear 1 or 2 inch lifts. Do a fake tan that looks subtle. You need to be subtle about these things, because if you overdo it it's going to look fake, and once you do take a girl home she's going to find out you're a fake.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Of course.

Same shit for who says "brah, yer surgery make ya fake, ya'r tryin' to go against yer genetics and your son will be ugly like you used to be."

Fuck them, life is one, it's mine; i deserve love like any other shithead out there, maybe even more.
Same for you dude, cheat and do your best to look better; life is a jungle.
#motivation lol

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, sorrowfulsad, StudyHacks and 2 others
Society is like one big abusive family that never admits its fucked up. You will be shamed/ostracized/emotionally spat upon for the way you look but can't do anything to change it. My mom hates the fact that I go to the gym but she forgot the times that I was crying as a kid cause I was being bullied for the fact that I'm sub 4/nerdy/look like I lack testosterone.

I feel you. My mom questions pretty much anything I do to looksmax. Not even our parents actually want us to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 795 and Coping
I feel you. My mom questions pretty much anything I do to looksmax. Not even our parents actually want us to ascend.
Legit lol fuck everyone tbh do whatever you want/need to make it in this fucked up world

If only they knew today's dating market and that tinder exist for a reason. I really hate how mom's think that what makes a man attractive is purely based on the mating strategy they chose (mainly betabux/resources) and think that we can just use the same thing in today's dating market.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks, SeiGun, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person

which one is it? can u link me or something

If only they knew today's dating market and that tinder exist for a reason. I really hate how mom's think that what makes a man attractive is purely based on the mating strategy they chose (mainly betabux/resources) and think that we can just use the same thing in today's dating market.
I fucking hate this betabuxxing shit. NO GIRL IN HIGH SCHOOL OR COLLEGE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT A DUDE'S INCOME. MONEY ONLY COMES INTO PLAY WHEN SHE IS POST PRIME AND I DON'T EVEN WANT HER ANYMORE. EVERYTHING PAST YOUNG LOVE IS COPE.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Zeta ascended
I fucking hate this betabuxxing shit. NO GIRL IN HIGH SCHOOL OR COLLEGE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT A DUDE'S INCOME. MONEY ONLY COMES INTO PLAY WHEN SHE IS POST PRIME AND I DON'T EVEN WANT HER ANYMORE. EVERYTHING PAST YOUNG LOVE IS COPE.
Even in highschool betabuxx exists, it's rare but it still exists. One guy in my highschool used to betabuxx a girl. He was below average looking, pretty short, but he had rich parents and bought her gifts all the time.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
better incel than cuck

What do I mean?

Dont be an incel

Never feel bad about frauding because all foids fraud to the greatest degree.
Images 22

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Zeta ascended, SHARK and 2 others
100% true. This applies to my personality. I often get carried away and become too outgoing and "funny", but this makes me come off as a funny little brother or class clown than an attractive guy. So I need to keep myself in check

Cope.

Chad can act like a goof and foids will find it "charming". Case in point: Chris Pratt.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
hey all wahmen are frauds to begin with.