How to post your pictures here for people to rate, without it biting you in the ass [IN THE HOOD] [GONE SEXUAL]

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
Lets say i want to get rated, but i don't want this shit come back and butt fuck me without lube. There is a very simple solution.
Step 1: Create a reddit account.
Step 2: Farm some karma up to 50 is aight (sfw shit so you look like a 'redditor')
Step 3: Post your picture on a rate me subreddit that doesn't require verification
Step 4: Copy the post link and post it in the rate me subforum under the title of "JFL RATE THIS [Adjective] REDDITOR"
Step 5: Push for people actually rate the pic

[OPTIONAL]
Step 6: After a number of well informed opinions, delete the post on reddit, it will show up here as deleted. If you're worried someone saved the pic and posted it in the thread, don't be, to others, you're just a random redditor (to employers and .me users)

[Advice]
I recommend you do this about once every ~6 months, otherwise some faggot here is probably gonna catch on and dox you.

Alternative [Not recommenced]

If you want to be a retard like jimsonbobson and spam your pics in every thread, you can, so long as you
Step 1: Do not give out any infomation you have told people irl (stories, locations, or common phrases you use irl)
Step 1: Do not verify your pictures
Step 2: Upload your pictures to instagram first, where your account is public.
Step 3: Screenshot your pictures off of insta (Too many autists here download pictures to check the file name)
Step 4: Have fun getting exposed as a larper

Inspired by @Newone

@Jimsonbobson505 Over for you, you can't use this guide

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Warlow, Deleted member 7098 and 6 others
Just be a reddit cuck theory D0CDF2F3 AC25 42C4 AD71 05C9407D9F44

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, sytyl, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
Lets say i want to get rated, but i don't want this shit come back and butt fuck me without lube. There is a very simple solution.
Step 1: Create a reddit account.
Step 2: Farm some karma (sfw shit so you look like a 'redditor')
Step 3: Post your picture on a rate me subreddit that doesn't require verification
Step 4: Copy the post link and post it in the rate me subforum under the title of "JFL RATE THIS [Adjective] REDDITOR"
Step 5: Push for people actually rate the pic

[OPTIONAL]
Step 6: After a number of well informed opinions, delete the post on reddit, it will show up here as deleted. If you're worried someone saved the pic and posted it in the thread, don't be, to others, you're just a random redditor (to employers and .me users)

[Advice]
I recommend you do this about once every ~6 months, otherwise some faggot here is probably gonna catch on and dox you.

Alternative [Not recommenced]

If you want to be a retard like jimsonbobson and spam your pics in every thread, you can, so long as you
Step 1: Do not give out any infomation you have told people irl (stories, locations, or common phrases you use irl)
Step 1: Do not verify your pictures
Step 2: Upload your pictures to instagram first, where your account is public.
Step 3: Screenshot your pictures off of insta (Too many autists here download pictures to check the file name)
Step 4: Have fun getting exposed as a larper

Inspired by @Newone

@Jimsonbobson505 Over for you, you can't use this guide
You got in your bio high T rapist yet you can't even show your face when it doesn't even matter cause the camera on your phone and computer is constantly recording you retard so for the record for the thread jfl if you post your face on here with there technology of how they can use you for there crimes who fucking cares people like me don't have to worry cause we actually contribute to socicity by not being a ugly cunt and having chad potential

Jimbob is fake he doesn't exist.
Images   2020 07 16T114638613

You got in your bio high T rapist yet you can't even show your face when it doesn't even matter cause the camera on your phone and computer is constantly recording you retard so for the record for the thread jfl if you post your face on here with there technology of how they can use you for there crimes who fucking cares people like me don't have to worry cause we actually contribute to socicity by not being a ugly cunt and having chad potential
Only gov can expose me as high T rapist, which they won't do, unlike you, who exposed himself. JFL, Your face is all over incel forums, if your future employers don't find it, someone you know will, and they will blackmail you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Only gov can expose me as high T rapist, which they won't do, unlike you, who exposed himself. JFL, Your face is all over incel forums, if you're future employers don't find it, someone you know will, and they'll blackmail you.
Retard

Do you understand that future employers could see pictures of you pulling Aspie facial expressions whilst being completely naked holding your dick and balls in your hand for an incel forum?

Do you see why that may be a detriment to you and your family seeing as you also posted their pics on here? jfl

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
i think ill be alright

Everyone's gonna screenshot now, good thread OP