how to posture max?

Itsjoeverlol

Itsjoeverlol

:3
i don’t know how to do it, sometimes i’m 180 cm and other times i’m 178. i attribute it to posture, cus both measurements were taken in afternoon.

i don’t know how to do it, sometimes i’m 180 cm and other times i’m 178. i attribute it to posture, cus both measurements were taken in afternoon.
Anybody can have "good" posture aka shoulders back, chin up, straight upper back. The problem is fucking holding it for more then 5 mins. You can force yourself to be as tall as possible and stand up straight but your chronically online bug person instincts will quickly take over momentarily and you will forgot that your trying to hold your posture in the first place.

Basically takes years of practice if you've fucked yourself up enough with vidya.

Attachments

• gamer.PNG
    gamer.PNG
    263.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
chest front
shoulders back
neck straight

good posture is a cope though without bimax. unless my neck is not obliquely forward i have a double chin with straight neck so no winning. bimax needed.

chest front
shoulders back
neck straight

good posture is a cope though without bimax. unless my neck is not obliquely forward i have a double chin with straight neck so no winning. bimax needed.
what’s a bimax? i’m doing it primarily for height.

what’s a bimax? i’m doing it primarily for height.
Bimaxillary Advancement Surgery
Moving both the mandible and maxilla forward

Bimaxillary Advancement Surgery
Moving both the mandible and maxilla forward
my shits already too far forward lol
i’ve heard of posture having something to do with the windpipe, is that true?

my shits already too far forward lol
i’ve heard of posture having something to do with the windpipe, is that true?
It probably constrains it and makes it harder to breath, especially through the nose, so bad posture from a young age can encourage mouth breathing and therefore downward facial growth

Stand straight