How to prevent anus and penis bad smell?

Rt-Rust1

Rt-Rust1

Oh God
Whasaup niggas. I'm wondering what can I do to prevent shit smell. Sometimes a shit smell reamins in my anus after I fart :lul:

Also, how to prevent bad smell from penis glans? If I wash it it smells like nohing but the if by any reason I have an erection then it starts to smell bad. Was thinking about going to the pharmacy and ask for something, maybe I have fungus I have to wash it like twice a day

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 24444, 5.5psl and 10 others
Shave if you are hairy
Wash daily, rubbing it with the correct products for intimate hygiene

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Alexanderr, Prettyboy and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 24444, 5.5psl and 18 others
5103337D 71DF 4D11 BB1B AB8F583F7C3E

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317 and thecel
kys

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, 2d v2, Anchor_Ship and 5 others
wash with soap wtf:lul:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
I recommend spraying Axe or Lynx on the penis and doing nothing to the anus (poo-smelling anuses are the natural biological state of things, and most hot women’s anuses probably stink too).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, EverythingMattersCel, 2d v2 and 3 others
Shave if you are hairy
Wash daily, rubbing it with the correct products for intimate hygiene
Done shaving and washing daily already
What kind of products do you reccommend? I read that fungus is actually caused because of an imbalance in the glans PH that can be actually caused by using regular soap (which has a PH too alkaline)

Ignored

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: wayme and thecel
Done shaving and washing daily already
What kind of products do you reccommend? I read that fungus is actually caused because of an imbalance in the glans PH that can be actually caused by using regular soap (which has a PH too alkaline)
buy natural soap. I do it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Rt-Rust1
wash with soap wtf:lul:
Do you put soap in your glans? I will try let's see if it lasts
Anyways I'll see if I find a product specifically made for that area since the glans is a sensible area (I think that soap, at least the regular one, may be too harsh for the glans specifically)

• +1
Reactions: thecel

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and thecel
I recommend spraying Axe or Lynx on the glans and doing nothing to the anus (poo-smelling anus is the natural state of things, and most women’s anuses probably stink too).
What product specifically?

• +1
Do you put soap in your glans? I will try let's see if it lasts
Anyways I'll see if I find a product specifically made for that area since the glans is a sensible area (I think that soap, at least the regular one, may be too harsh for the glans specifically)
yes nigga that's how you wash yourself, you rub soap on your glans. Do you have phimosis or what ?

• Woah
any example or frame to know what does it have to contain, please?
it's just natural, no chemicals added. Find some online

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Rt-Rust1 and thecel
What product specifically?

Axe Dark Temptation on the fuckin penis. Incredibly seductive and works great in blowjobs. The fragrance on the dick reminds women of Black cock when they suck it. (Note — I have not tried this, and I do not know whether the product is safe or unsafe to apply to glans of penis)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Rt-Rust1 and Constantin Denis
yes nigga that's how you wash yourself, you rub soap on your glans. Do you have phimosis or what ?

Soap on the glans? No wonder you’re desensitized and death-grip.

• +1
Reactions: wayme, IndianMewingChad69 and Rt-Rust1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gasbeepec, Rt-Rust1 and thecel
Axe Dark Temptation on the fuckin penis. Incredibly seductive and works great in blowjobs. The fragrance on the dick reminds women of Black cock when they suck it.
Ok. But do you spray that on your glans? I understand if you spray iit with the glans covered but then it won't prevent smell in the glans. I'll see

• +1
actually just perfume your dick. Buy creed - aventus. It will mask the cheese smell

• Love it
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wollet2, thecel and Rt-Rust1
you have to lol

Dumb PSL fuck. Dick is just like pussy in the way that it self-cleans with its microbiome. Glandes don’t need to be soaped up to be clean.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69, Preoximerianas, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Ok. But do you spray that on your glans? I understand if you spray iit with the glans covered but then it won't prevent smell in the glans. I'll see

Warning — I have not tried it. I don’t know whether Axe Body Spray does or doesn’t irritate glans of penis.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Dumb PSL fuck. Dick is just like pussy in the way that it self-cleans with its microbiome. Glandes don’t need to be soaped up to be clean.
the glans of the dick is still on the outside part of the dick so it's not self cleaning. The only self cleaning part would be inside the dick hole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and thecel
No joke usually when I force a fart a bit of poop leaks out It's annoying

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Rt-Rust1 and thecel
The self-cleaning fluids in both the penis and vagina are called smegma and vaginal discharge respectively. Scientific knowledge has proven that these fluids are released by the genitalia after an individual reaches the age of puberty, or a little later.
So either way if it gets to smegma point you have to wash it aniway

• Woah
the glans of the dick is still on the outside part of the dick so it's not self cleaning. The only self cleaning part would be inside the dick hole

Do you see dom masc gorillas at the zoo washing their dicks with soap?

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Anchor_Ship and Constantin Denis
wait uncut dicks smell like cheese? :sick:
no guurl, as far as I know any unwashed dick will smell like smegma aka cheese

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and bogii
Over the fucking glans? I undesrtand over the foreskin but the glans. Lol what normies do to cover smells from unhealthy lifestyle. Thanks
Erm... From someone who doesn't have foreskin, it's fine. the soap will glide, don't put it directly as it may cause irritation.:feelsmega:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and thecel
  • JFL
Get circumcision for your dick , no more bad smell

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Rt-Rust1, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69, Anchor_Ship and thecel
wtf is up with guurl :lul: never in my life smelled my dick like cheese (cut)
mine neither but as far as I've read online some guys have cheese smell:lul::lul:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and bogii
yeah. I can uncover the glans completely anyways it just affects me when in erection
phimosis/ tight foreskin = stinky penis . I still have mild phimosis and I have this problem. Get some steroid creams it might help

also put antibacterial soap on your balls and anus and it will get rid of the smell, it's mostly bacteria thriving under sweaty conditions

• +1
wait uncut dicks smell like cheese? :sick:
having foreskin sucks, don't know why everyone acts like it's a good thing

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Rt-Rust1 and bogii
having foreskin sucks, don't know why everyone acts like it's a good thing
I feel little to nothing in my glans so idk if that's good or bad :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thecel and HQNPmaxxing
Sweat in the genital area is usually caused by wearing very tight clothing.

Back when I used to wear slim jeans, my crotch always smelled foul but when I switched to normal straight leg jeans, I was never sweaty down there even when I was outside in the heat in summer.

As for the butt, it is because you don't wipe properly, you probably only do the sides and back of the anus but not the front, I know because I did that mistake for most of my life without noticing and then I had shit stains in my pants. Now, when I do it, I never get shit stains, even if I wear the same underwear for 2 days.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69, germanlooks, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
phimosis/ tight foreskin = stinky penis . I still have mild phimosis and I have this problem. Get some steroid creams it might help

also put antibacterial soap on your balls and anus and it will get rid of the smell, it's mostly bacteria thriving under sweaty conditions
Fuck, I already have the steroid cream but I haven't used still. For one thing I used once and didn't feel right.
Anyways, stretching with hands is very time consuming so I was planning to wait until I had money to buy a set of rings to stretch it (don't have the money and don't even have a job so I'l see how can I work it out) Thanks nigga.

PD: (on top of that, if you go too far, which I think can happen easily, by stretching with hands you can fuck it up even more by causing scarring, that's what I've read)

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
Sweat in the genital area is usually caused by wearing very tight clothing.

Back when I used to wear slim jeans, my crotch always smelled foul but when I switched to normal straight leg jeans, I was never sweaty down there even when I was outside in the heat in summer.

As for the butt, it is because you don't wipe properly, you probably only do the sides and back of the anus but not the front, I know because I did that mistake for most of my life without noticing and then I had shit stains in my pants. Now, when I do it, I never get shit stains, even if I wear the same underwear for 2 days.
I don't think it matters whether I wear tight or loose pants. I din't wear any underwear most of the summer and still smelled bad (but I'll give it another try

scented soap
shower twice a day

• Woah
Whasaup niggas. I'm wondering what can I do to prevent shit smell. Sometimes a shit smell reamins in my anus after I fart :lul:

Also, how to prevent bad smell from penis glans? If I wash it it smells like nohing but the if by any reason I have an erection then it starts to smell bad. Was thinking about going to the pharmacy and ask for something, maybe I have fungus I have to wash it like twice a day
Imagine getting with a girl and this is the kind of feedback you get :forcedsmile: more embarrassing than having a micropenis

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Anchor_Ship, thecel and 1 other person
Dont wash it it takes away your feromones

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Rt-Rust1
Dont wash it it takes away your feromones
yes you are right
he should never shower or wash his dick/anus
women LOVE that masculine odor.. its like pussy magnet

please OP dont wash your dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reputation, Koroshiya, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
Just take a shower bro

• JFL
Use a bidet on your ass. You can buy attachments for a toilet seat and it blasts water on it leaving it perfectly clean. Japanmaxxed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Rt-Rust1 and thecel