How to prevent baldness in the future?

mistermogger

mistermogger

100mg test permablast
im 17, nw1, my dad is 49 and hes nw6 🥲

what should i take to prevent balding in the future? im not suffering from hair loss, balding or thinning currently, but is there anything to take to maintain my current hair?

something that doesnt affect hormones and fucks up organs preferably.

what should i take to prevent balding in the future? im not suffering from hair loss, balding or thinning currently, but is there anything to take to maintain my current hair?

Finasteride

• WTF
Reactions: mistermogger
Eating a nutrient dense diet can help (Lean meats, organic fruits, raw dairy)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and mistermogger
You will get bald or you won't, and this depends on whether or not you are genetically predisposed to baldness.

If you are predisposed, all medications will do nothing but make you a subscriber for life. When you stop them (example: Finestaride), baldness will continue. Are you willing to constantly spend money?

If you are predisposed, the best recommendation is to get a hair transplant. Hair transplant is usually tolerant to DHT and genetic predisposition to baldness.

I thank God I'm not predisposed to baldness. Even with steroids, I still have a dense hair. ❤️

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
You will get bald or you won't, and this depends on whether or not you are genetically predisposed to baldness.

If you are predisposed, all medications will do nothing but make you a subscriber for life. When you stop them (example: Finestaride), baldness will continue. Are you willing to constantly spend money?

If you are predisposed, the best recommendation is to get a hair transplant. Hair transplant is usually tolerant to DHT and genetic predisposition to baldness.

I thank God I'm not predisposed to baldness. Even with steroids, I still have a dense hair. ❤️
its so over. 🥲

Finasteride from alldaychemist is about 20p per pill. 0.25 mg every other day = 20p every 8 days.

Even if it were expensive, maintaining hair is worth more than whatever else you'd be paying for

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Finasteride from alldaychemist is about 20p per pill. 0.25 mg every other day = 20p every 8 days.

Even if it were expensive, maintaining hair is worth more than whatever else you'd be paying for
Yes, hair is important. Bald Oofy Doofies are invisible to women.

But paying AND for Finestaride may be expensive if you are paying for many other things. In my case, I wouldn't give money for Finestaride, because I'm already giving a lot of money for steroids and peptides, and paying for Finestaride on the top of that, would be too much.

But I don't need Finestaride because I have good hair genes and I'm not genetically predisposed to baldness.

check ur crown and if the top of ur head is thinning once every month, if you see any signs of it get on finasteride ASAP NIGGER DO U UNDERSTAND????

Yes, hair is important. Bald Oofy Doofies are invisible to women.

But paying AND for Finestaride may be expensive if you are paying for many other things. In my case, I wouldn't give money for Finestaride, because I'm already giving a lot of money for steroids and peptides, and paying for Finestaride on the top of that, would be too much.

But I don't need Finestaride because I have good hair genes and I'm not genetically predisposed to baldness.
Fin > any other product for looks

Fin isn't expensive at all if u buy online, especially considering u can reduce dose with same effects

I came to conclusion, that finesteride is poison after i learned that it practically makes sperm weak and nonexistant and damages dna

So my advice would be to use minox, getting jacked and trying to rock baldness, or getting hair system

You do not want your child to be born retarded or something like that

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and greycel
I came to conclusion, that finesteride is poison after i learned that it practically makes sperm weak and nonexistant and damages dna

So my advice would be to use minox, getting jacked and trying to rock baldness, or getting hair system

You do not want your child to be born retarded or something like that
It only damages for however long you are on it
It’s advised to be off it for 3-6 months before conceiving

It only damages for however long you are on it
It’s advised to be off it for 3-6 months before conceiving
I read that it may cause chromosomal anomalities even after you stop using it, but research is not that clear

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and greycel
My honest reaction with my 2 years dut stock

Man Body GIF

Link the article
Finasteride doesn’t stay in body longer than 3 months I heard

IMG 20240717 093228

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, greycel and lowiqNormie