How to prevent facial bone loss while aging?

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
So, while aging, you lose bone mass in your face which has a multitude of negative effects from less facial projection to sagging skin etc..
My question being this; is there a meaningful method or way to prevent or at least slow this down? Also with muscle & fat loss in the face.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gad, Elvisandreaa, thecel and 1 other person
You are not losing bone mass. You are losing fat pads, and the ligaments start drooping down since they have much more free space to hang freely

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, ChristianChad, datboijj and 2 others
why?

you wnna look like this retard?

or like this guy

tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Elvisandreaa
Be healthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
You are not losing bone mass. You are losing fat pads, and the ligaments start drooping down since they have much more free space to hang freely
You lose both, I acknowledged losing fat pads too in the thread.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Sens
I could tell you but you've to make me mod for 10 minutes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Alexanderr
I could tell you but you've to make me mod for 10 minutes
God damn, I feel like making an alt and posting all my looksmax related questions on there instead of this one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 9641, ChristianChad and 9 others
prevent teeth extraction at all costs, wisdom teeth included. Teeth is literally bone

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, Beastchodecode, Deleted member 16834 and 5 others
prevent teeth extraction at all costs, wisdom teeth included. Teeth is literally bone
True, though you could somewhat negate that by getting dental implants right after.

The best approach would be to get osteotomies + Facelift in later life.

I would get something like a chin wing + bone graft to counter the effects of my increased gonial angle due to bone loss. Maybe I would consider get bone grafts to the orbits if thats possible or something insane like an OBO to fix the bone loss from the orbits.

Then you would get a deep-plane facelift + fat grafting + blepharoplasty + lasers to deal with soft tissue sagging

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Alexanderr
You also need to have really good skin care to hold onto collagen. So SPF + good retinoid etc.
Also need a good diet with vitamins like D and K2 to hold onto bone.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
neck curls with a weight plate on your forehead should push enough pressure to request your body to increase skull bone mass

could cycle mk & get bloodwork to make sure your hormones are optimized. As we age we naturally get lower t & gh levels that's probably the root cause. Of course that isn't until much later in life like late 40's. I personally wouldn't worry about it much at that point just grow a beard or something.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
mewing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 4106 and thecel
unironically mew and hardmew
constant pressure on the bones has to keep them strong
i think

In summary, eat foods rich in calcium and vitamin D. They are the main nutrients for healthy bones

You can't, therefore people who have a facelift still look like old crypt keepers with a facelift

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Take calcium magnesium zinc mutlivitamin, exercise neck, vitamin d3, vitamin k2, eat protein

I end up asking people if they had their wisdom teeth taken out, or other extractions, and the amount that say yes is insane. I’ve had people say they’ve had them extracted when they weren’t even causing pain. Like this is an epidemic :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
So, while aging, you lose bone mass in your face which has a multitude of negative effects from less facial projection to sagging skin etc..
My question being this; is there a meaningful method or way to prevent or at least slow this down? Also with muscle & fat loss in the face.

View attachment 1457954
View attachment 1457955

I would assume K2 might slow that down. Possibly even something like mewing.

Do you know about what age the skull starts losing bone mass? I have seen some people appear to have bone growth in their forearms up to 60 years old if they did work with their hands a lot.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I end up asking people if they had their wisdom teeth taken out, or other extractions, and the amount that say yes is insane. I’ve had people say they’ve had them extracted when they weren’t even causing pain. Like this is an epidemic :hnghn:

Had mine taken out at 25 with no effect but I think at a younger age I might have saw a change. Missing other teeth for a while will definitely mess with your looks.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Had mine taken out at 25 with no effect but I think at a younger age I might have saw a change. Missing other teeth for a while will definitely mess with your looks.
I think getting wisdom teeth extracted isn't the worst thing in the world as long as it is done in a symmetric fashion. I had just one extracted when I was a kid and I'm convinced that it is what is responsible for my facial asymmetry.

Besides, if you want bimax they have to be removed anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88