How to prevent future hair loss?

Deleted member 13291

Deleted member 13291

Iron
I've read that androgenic alopecia is caused by tension and inflammtion in your scalp due to calcification of arteries, and from my knowledge the best way to reverse scalp calcification is just starting ketogenic diet and also taking vit.k2 along with d3. What are the other ways to prevent future AGA or at least slowen development of hair loss?

I've read that androgenic alopecia is caused by tension and inflammtion in your scalp due to calcification of arteries, and from my knowledge the best way to reverse scalp calcification is just starting ketogenic diet and also taking vit.k2 along with d3. What are the other ways to prevent future AGA or at least slowen development of hair loss?
These are only two parts of complex problem.

just take fin if you have good hormonal profile ( low estrogen, shbg )
take 0.25mg or 1 mg beyond that fin doesnt block more dht conversion

Do scalp massage 15 to 30min a day
Take biotin
Iodine for hypothyroidsm ( it can cause hairloss)
microneddle once a week
ask @Syobevoli
and for more "natural" methods ask @SubhumanCurrycel @Baldingman1998 For more info

Last edited:
if ur receptors are sensitive to dht you will go bald no matter what unless u take a dht blocker

Just hop on fin and call it a day. All those "natural alternatives" are hocus pocus shit.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 16110, JosephGarrot123 and 3 others
if ur receptors are sensitive to dht you will go bald no matter what unless u take a dht blocker
From what i've read enromous levels of dht in scalp are caused by calcification of arteries, dht isnt the enemy, its androgen just like Test, and i dont want to take finsteride because im only 19 and my body is still developeing to some degree, and dht is much more potent androgen in comparison to test, thats why im so reserved towards fin

Do you have balding genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13291
ask connor murphy

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator
These are only two parts of complex problem.

just take fin if you have good hormonal profile ( low estrogen, shbg )
take 0.25mg or 1 mg beyond that fin doesnt block more dht conversion

Do scalp massage 15 to 30min a day
Take biotin
Iodine for hypothyroidsm ( it can cause hairloss)
microneddle once a week
ask @Syobevoli
and for more "natural" methods ask @SubhumanCurrycel @Baldingman1998 For more info

I was actually taking fin for few months 0,25 mg every other day when my hairline recede a bit(im 1,5 norwood rn) but then because i dont want to take drug suppresing my androgens most of my life and i'seen study in which fin showed long term cognitive side effects and also im not norwooding yet, my hairline just recede a bit and then stopedd,
Im already doing few things to increase blood flow which is scalp massaging and handstands, i cut almost all sugar from my diet, eat mostly fats and protein, drink only water, green tea, yerba mate and cofee
Im not sure about few things that you recomended, i've read that taking biotin doesnt have any posivite effects and is mostly placebo, also i dont see a reasont o take iodine since i dont have anyone in my family with thyroid problems, and im not that desperate to start microneedle, not yet at least :LOL:

Take care of your neck position. Guys are balding because they have fucked up neck position and poor blood flow - I am kidding. GENES ARE THE REASON YOU ARE BALDING, STOP COPING AND GET ON FIN INSTEAD TALKING BULLSHIT ABOUT FUCKING DIET.

• +1
Reactions: zura and LooksmaxxHopeful
Do you have balding genes
my father is bald rn and he started balding around 29, but he was living very hedonistic lifestyle and was also injecting roids,so....
his brother is also bald
From my mother family majority of males possess hair despite being old(grandpa is almost 60 and still full head of hair)
But i've read on /r/tressless that once your hairline recede a bit at young age(i've recede a bit at 18), then thats almost certain that you will experience hair loss to some degree in the future, so....

I was actually taking fin for few months 0,25 mg every other day when my hairline recede a bit(im 1,5 norwood rn) but then because i dont want to take drug suppresing my androgens most of my life and i'seen study in which fin showed long term cognitive side effects and also im not norwooding yet, my hairline just recede a bit and then stopedd,
Im already doing few things to increase blood flow which is scalp massaging and handstands, i cut almost all sugar from my diet, eat mostly fats and protein, drink only water, green tea, yerba mate and cofee
Im not sure about few things that you recomended, i've read that taking biotin doesnt have any posivite effects and is mostly placebo, also i dont see a reasont o take iodine since i dont have anyone in my family with thyroid problems, and im not that desperate to start microneedle, not yet at least :LOL:
You can take botox to scalp its like scalp massage 24/7
but you must take injections every 4 months and its available only in us
@africancel can tell you more

my father is bald rn and he started balding around 29, but he was living very hedonistic lifestyle and was also injecting roids,so....
his brother is also bald
From my mother family majority of males possess hair despite being old(grandpa is almost 60 and still full head of hair)
But i've read on /r/tressless that once your hairline recede a bit at young age(i've recede a bit at 18), then thats almost certain that you will experience hair loss to some degree in the future, so....
I asked this same question before and I’m also only a teen and I was just told to use kenocozatol shampoo 2-3 times a week and take k2 and d3 supplements until I was 25 and then get on fin

I asked this same question before and I’m also only a teen and I was just told to use kenocozatol shampoo 2-3 times a week and take k2 and d3 supplements until I was 25 and then get on fin
yh, i also want to start taking k2 mk4 it helps prevent calcium build in scalp, nizoral is also good for scalp but it makes my scalp dry af and itchy, thats why im looking for alternatives

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
You can take botox to scalp its like scalp massage 24/7
but you must take injections every 4 months and its available only in us
@africancel can tell you more
im from europe so its not an option for me