How to proceed after ascension?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
I think this isn't nearly talked about as much as it should be, so let's talk about it boyos.

**Disclaimer**
This is not a guide, but more of an open discussion since I don't have all the answers myself.

If we take the average .me user, I think we could look at the following defining trait:
- is an outcast/rotter (to varying degrees, exceptions to the rule, etc...) because of 1. appearance and 2. autist tendencies (also to varying degrees)

That leaves us with following problems:
1. appearance
2. autism
3. circumstances that resulted from 1 and 2 (being a rotter, outcast, etc...)

Now, let's assume we got problem 1 out of the way and are at least HTN territory (specifics of getting there vary strongly from person to person, so we're not going to go into detail here...), that leaves us with problem 2 and 3.

For strong autism, I'd probably suggest working with a professional or something, but at the same time I don't think this even applies to most people here, so let's assume it's just mild autism. This issue could easily be solved by simply not talking about obscure topics too much IRL (politics, etc...) and let's be honest, autist tendencies are largely a result of problem 1, so this shouldn't be much of an issue anymore.

After solving problem 1 and 2, the obvious first step is to get laid.

How do you get laid?
1. dating apps
2. partying/social circle (bringing us back to problem 3)

If you go the dating app route, the foids would occasionally want to know more about you and that would then again bring us back to problem 3, leading us to the key question.

It's as if you've spent the past couple of years in prison and just now got out. If you were actually in prison, that would at least be something noteworthy. But you weren't in prison and so you carry the same burden without having an excuse as to why you carry it. So where does one go from here?

- Discuss.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 4797 and 8 others
suicide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thekurdishprince, SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 8165 and 12 others
Just lie, they don't need to know you were a outcast in your past.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, Yerico7, Deleted member 8165 and 7 others
Therapy

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
Unironically suicide

is this section cope?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
First of all. Why do you think one is a rotter because hes average/below average? You could still have friends and done cool things, or not?

If you were a rotter, i would say you need to start having social and cool hobbies, so you have something to talk about, have NT interests --> you dont come of as boring.

Still if you are at least above average looking you should be able to get laid. You can meet some cool chicks and do cool stuff with her --> status + stories to tell about.

Basically start from 0 and work your way up, gain experience etc. No one is born as a super NT human

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Yerico7, Need2Ascend and 2 others
Just lie, they don't need to know you were a outcast in your past.
You cant If they ask you for your social media be it Instagram or Snapchat they will automatically see through you.

Lying was an option back when there weren't internet

It's as if you've spent the past couple of years in prison and just now got out. If you were actually in prison, that would at least be something noteworthy. But you weren't in prison and so you carry the same burden without having an excuse as to why you carry it. So where does one go from here?

- Discuss.
I was thinking about the same.

Unironically, if you are at least HTN you could tell her the truth: "I suffered from severe social anxiety and depression the last years and I was more focused on myself than on other people. Luckily, I worked on myself and am at a much better position now. I can really say today that I have my shit together."

That shows vulnerability, but not weakness. And if you're HTN, that can be "forgiven". It maybe even sound good that you overcome a crisis, because it shows that you care about your life.

Another thing is: Do you want a LTR or slay? If you just want to slay, you don't have to tell her anything about your past or you can lie. If you want a LTR, being honest takes pressure from you and, as I said, shows vulnerability, which may also help to create an emotional bond between you two. But don't act beta, remember: You are HTN and have your shit together now.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Yerico7, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
I was thinking about the same.

Unironically, if you are at least HTN you could tell her the truth: "I suffered from severe social anxiety and depression the last years and I was more focused on myself than on other people. Luckily, I worked on myself and am at a much better position now. I can really say today that I have my shit together."

That shows vulnerability, but not weakness. And if you're HTN, that can be "forgiven". It maybe even sound good that you overcome a crisis, because it shows that you care about your life.

Another thing is: Do you want a LTR or slay? If you just want to slay, you don't have to tell her anything about your past or you can lie. If you want a LTR, being honest takes pressure from you and, as I said, shows vulnerability, which may also help to create an emotional bond between you two. But don't act beta, remember: You are HTN and have your shit together now.
this is actually a really good post boyo

was thinking about something along those lines already but perhaps didn't find the right words

Ok, so you assume WE HAVE ASCENDED ALREADy, which isn't likely to happen for everyone here sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
help others ascend

so that you can amass a group of people devoted to another's success and eventually take over the world

the biggest mistake is to use your ascension to harness women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and ifyouwannabemylover
Any solutions for hardmaxxers? I feel like some procedures like rhino and taban package can drastically ascend you but leave you looking completely different. What’s the move then?