How to pull emo girls

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
I am playing soccer but I think this will not be beneficial to pull emo girls. Do I act autistic after I looksmax to pull emo girls. I think I should listen to some weird music to pull them. I saw this one guy I thought was gay post on snap with this htb emo girl (not emo but weird)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, datboijj, Zeta and 2 others
Be handsome and talk to her it works 100% doesnt matter what type of girl is it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore and 10 others
Be handsome and talk to her it works 100% doesnt matter what type of girl is it
But I am seen as a normie have u ever seen an ethnic normie get with an emo girl

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta
i still dont understand how idiots dont get it, if you want to attract certain aesthetic, act and dress like that aesthetic, simple as that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Thesoloist22, ElTruecel and 2 others
i still dont understand how idiots dont get it, if you want to attract certain aesthetic, act and dress like that aesthetic, simple as that
Nigga the social circle Ive collected from years of hard work will be repelled after I start dressing like a fag

Hav e a REALLY big white dick

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Listen to emo music like suicideboys or bladee (Don't listen to the most popular ones this is a big blunder) then get a longer hairstyle and smoke weed.

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and barettrealrx
Nigga the social circle Ive collected from years of hard work will be repelled after I start dressing like a fag
ik what you mean, but dont go all out from the start, idk how you dress normally but start off with baggy clothing, blank black tees and some baggy sweats or jeans, and work the way up

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
But I am seen as a normie have u ever seen an ethnic normie get with an emo girl
Dude, there a 9 billion people on this planet, trust me when I say people have seen crazier stuff than what you're saying. You don't even need to be 'emo' to go out with a emo chick.

This guy is a League of Legends twitch streamer and look at him, he isn't emo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and barettrealrx
Dude, there a 9 billion people on this planet, trust me when I say people have seen crazier stuff than what you're saying. You don't even need to be 'emo' to go out with a emo chick.View attachment 2842585
Bruh I ma not white

Listen to emo music like suicideboys or bladee (Don't listen to the most popular ones this is a big blunder) then get a longer hairstyle and smoke weed.
Good one is uhh Deftones and tv girl

ik what you mean, but dont go all out from the start, idk how you dress normally but start off with baggy clothing, blank black tees and some baggy sweats or jeans, and work the way up
I'm brachycephalic my pheno doesn't fit it it's over

Dude, there a 9 billion people on this planet, trust me when I say people have seen crazier stuff than what you're saying. You don't even need to be 'emo' to go out with a emo chick.View attachment 2842585
he isnt "emo" but his personality is niche if that makes sense, he is not normie who does sports, school, home etc

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, datboijj, northern mogger and 1 other person
he isnt "emo" but his personality is niche if that makes sense, he is not normie who does sports, school, home etc
I just reveal my autistic self now I post autistic stuff on Snapchat

• So Sad
fuck you i thought this was a guide i sprinted here

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, northern mogger and barettrealrx
I am pretty sure his personality is only his "brand" for streaming, people wouldn't watch him otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, northern mogger and barettrealrx
  • +1
just be handsome theory.

only looks matter and dick size obsvoiusly.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and barettrealrx
I am playing soccer but I think this will not be beneficial to pull emo girls. Do I act autistic after I looksmax to pull emo girls. I think I should listen to some weird music to pull them. I saw this one guy I thought was gay post on snap with this htb emo girl (not emo but weird)
Act like this.

• JFL
i guess if they like it then go ahead
just dont put all ur eggs in one basket

I posted video of this emo gyatt so they will know I want.them

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and CarrotMaxxer
low bf, tattoos, androgynous maxxing

i have seen tik toks in my language were the emo girl or gothic, i dont knnow, says that she likes an atletic tall football captain guy,you dont need to worry about aesthetic.You can become to that aestehic when you are in a relationship with one,but larp as an emo when you are not i think is losing time.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
i have seen tik toks in my language were the emo girl or gothic, i dont knnow, says that she likes an atletic tall football captain guy,you dont need to worry about aesthetic.You can become to that aestehic when you are in a relationship with one,but larp as an emo when you are not i think is losing time.
Fuck

Like you have to dress alternatively, tall and lankey/ muscular, long hair - look like you do drugs, be like obsessive, uh yeah good music taste too

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and barettrealrx
Like you have to dress alternatively, tall and lankey/ muscular, long hair - look like you do drugs, be like obsessive, uh yeah good music taste too
Should I go to the mall and see them there's a lot there and I do the cold approach thing like on itktok with pickup lines

• So Sad
Don't jestermaxx unless you are actually funny or attractive. You will get 0 pussy trust me I have experience about jestermaxxing it is a dark path don't do it

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and barettrealrx
Don't jestermaxx unless you are actually funny or attractive. You will get 0 pussy trust me I have experience about jestermaxxing it is a dark path don't do it
Fuck I am going to my home country for 1 year bc my parents think I'm a fag should I make huge asscesniom in secret while I'm there

• +1
Should I go to the mall and see them there's a lot there and I do the cold approach thing like on itktok with pickup lines
no, no please fuck no please
Do you believe you can actually get these foids, they don't care about nichemaxxing if you aren't gl enough

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Bro what that's not even emo music. Listen to Title fight, Empire! Empire!. And you can listen to metal like type O negative. But I don't think that's gonna work because you need to actually like the music

• +1
no, no please fuck no please
Do you believe you can actually get these foids, they don't care about nichemaxxing if you aren't gl enough
What if ur Asian or are the girls who like Asians a different niche

• Hmm...
Bro what that's not even emo music. Listen to Title fight, Empire! Empire!. And you can listen to metal like type O negative. But I don't think that's gonna work because you need to actually like the music
I Mena the glvemo bitches listen to that

• WTF
over for op

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and northern mogger
Fuck I am going to my home country for 1 year bc my parents think I'm a fag should I make huge asscesniom in secret while I'm there
do this or rope
if you are asian you should 1. do the korean prettyboy tiktok type of propaganda shut or 2. asian darktriad
never try doing shit outside your own race, imagine if I tried to be a crip or a black dude tries to be emo, NEVER NICHEMAXX OUTSIDE OWN RACE!!

• +1
Jfl just date an ugly foid with kilos of makeup theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, barettrealrx and northern mogger
What if ur Asian or are the girls who like Asians a different niche
I think only niche for asians is k-popmaxxing
just go abroad for 1 year, do your bulking and gymmaxing there, do the asian style maxxes and slay

Jfl just date an ugly foid with kilos of makeup theory
This thread is about how to pull emo girls, not about how emo girls look without makeup.

• +1
This thread is about how to pull emo girls, not about how emo girls look without makeup.
The thread is about real emo bitches.
Not these ltb trying to fakeup

• +1