how to pull JB’s if your under the age of 20 and in highschool

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
1.) Get a perm
2b-2c hair type is the most preferred for foids as they love fluffy curly hair, i don’t know why don’t ask me bruh
2,) Join a sports team in your school
Not only will u be forced to become NT, but you will also gain status and clout from the social circle.
3.) Start posting on tiktok/instagram if your HTN+
basically water but i don’t see a lot of people doing this shit, so easy.
4.) Get as many soft features as possible
pink big lips, clear glowing skin, fluffy curly hair, good sense of style, long eyelashes decent body and your fucking set.

i’ve done all of these besides the perm and a lot more women have showed interest in me

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, twilight, Moggedbyevery1 and 6 others
inb4 “water” yet no one bothers to do such simple things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
1.) Get a perm
2b-2c hair type is the most preferred for foids as they love fluffy curly hair, i don’t know why don’t ask me bruh
Not only will u be forced to become NT, but you will also gain status and clout from the social circle.
pink big lips, clear glowing skin, fluffy curly hair, good sense of style, long eyelashes decent body and your fucking set.

i’ve done all of these besides the perm and a lot more women have showed interest in me
can it work for me?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
and if we are 20+ ?

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
can it work for me?

No, because your a LTN. Might bring u to MTN or so however

It is so easy to pull JBs if you're 25+

• Woah
inb4 “water” yet no one bothers to do such simple things
lol but you called my looksmaxxing plan shit because of its simplicity. youre a dumbass just like most ppl on this forum

Attachments

• 279479103_297660712409339_8294763741473305390_n.jpg
    279479103_297660712409339_8294763741473305390_n.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 279354128_988387668494264_3595595170287441481_n.jpg
    279354128_988387668494264_3595595170287441481_n.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 277561039_389865922645600_7700539505787951189_n.jpg
    277561039_389865922645600_7700539505787951189_n.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 277470887_1319607775187529_3828650265468318734_n.jpg
    277470887_1319607775187529_3828650265468318734_n.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 278612603_330662305717633_8040847053889772030_n.jpg
    278612603_330662305717633_8040847053889772030_n.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
lol but you called my looksmaxxing plan shit because of its simplicity. youre a dumbass just like most ppl on this forum
dude your looksmaxxing plan is someone who just got into this stuff im doing far, far more then most psl user :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: XAE17
dude your looksmaxxing plan is someone who just got into this stuff im doing far, far more then most psl user :lul:
this is just for people who are starting out

My looksmaxxing plan is better than the shit you suggested

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
My looksmaxxing plan is better than the shit you suggested
ah yes bro creatine and multivitamins is definetely better then palate widening nvisalign, mse and HGH + an AI
you can cope while im knee deep in your oneitis LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ah yes bro creatine and multivitamins is definetely better then palate widening nvisalign, mse and HGH + an AI
Nigga you're not deep in anything except this rabbit hole known as the blackpill. If you're dumbass knew how to read properly, you'd know I mentioned muscle building, skincare, chewing and mewing. Basically the softmaxxes which is all I really need. Not everyone needs HGH and AI especially myself. Go touch some grass. Go cope with your expensive routine that you will never get while I actually make progress.

Nigga you're not deep in anything except this rabbit hole known as the blackpill. If you're dumbass knew how to read properly, you'd know I mentioned muscle building, skincare, chewing and mewing. Basically the softmaxxes which is all I really need. Not everyone needs HGH and AI especially myself. Go touch some grass.
Muscle building skincare chewing and mewing is good, however your not gonna reach your full potential with this stuff bro.
By the way "touching grass" is so stupid to say to someone who 24/7 softmaxxes, I was just outside like an hour ago.
Your not gonna gain more then .5psl with muh skincare and chewing

Muscle building skincare chewing and mewing is good, however your not gonna reach your full potential with this stuff bro.
By the way "touching grass" is so stupid to say to someone who 24/7 softmaxxes, I was just outside like an hour ago.
Not to mention your gonna regret it in like a year and your gonna see just how much truth im spitting

You can definitely reach your full potential with this stuff and depending on the person you can definitely gain more than .5 psl especially someone like me who is growing. Go touch grass bro.

You can definitely reach your full potential with this stuff and depending on the person you can definitely gain more than .5 psl especially someone like me who is growing. Go touch grass bro.
I'm 16, still growing aswell.
If I coped with the bullshit your spouting rightnow, I would have never gained much, maybe 3psl to 4psl :lul:. If you wanna truly ascend you have to be trying a lot harder.

I'm 16, still growing aswell.
If I coped with the bullshit your spouting rightnow, I would have never gained much, maybe 3psl to 4psl :lul:. If you wanna truly ascend you have to be trying a lot harder.
You have the IQ of a banana. Not everyone requires the same things so what works for you may not work for me. My plan will work for me because that is what I need, you're the one who probably needs MSE and all that nonsense. All the stuff I said is legit and you can ask anyone on here.

You have the IQ of a banana. Not everyone requires the same things so what works for you may not work for me. My plan will work for me because that is what I need, you're the one who probably needs MSE and all that nonsense. All the stuff I said is legit and you can ask anyone on here.
I'm not saying its not legit.
Bro your gonna brutally realize just how fucked you are when your older, and not taking my advice. Have a good one man, I hope your satisfied with LTB's.
your definitely not gonna benefit from a wider palate and jaw growth from hgh :feelsuhh:

your definitely not gonna benefit from a wider palate and jaw growth from hgh
that can occur from mewing and chewing. And I don't really NEED it. If you have a terrible palate and jaw then yes I agree but its not a Necessity for me at least.

I'm not saying its not legit.
Bro your gonna brutally realize just how fucked you are when your older, and not taking my advice. Have a good one man, I hope your satisfied with LTB's.
your definitely not gonna benefit from a wider palate and jaw growth from hgh :feelsuhh:
Not to mention most of the people on here are either doing all the things u actually said as a BARE MINIMUM, or their just LDARing.

that can occur from mewing and chewing. And I don't really NEED it. If you have a terrible palate and jaw then yes I agree but its not a Necessity for me at least.
this forum is about maxxing out not "necessities"

this forum is about maxxing out not "necessities"
Its about both. If you dont need something for improvement why should I do what you said when there are better options for me?

Its about both. If you dont need something for improvement why should I do what you said when there are better options for me?
Ok. Keep ignoring every chance to gain every bit of psl.

1.) Get a perm

@AscendingHero nigga you still butthurt :lul:.

1.) Get a perm

be 10 smv and they will chase

@AscendingHero nigga you still butthurt :lul:.
Stop tagging me in your low iq, low sentience posts greycel. Dont have the time
Delon rent free gif lol

invisalign doesnt widen or change the palate, it just widens the dental arch.

social circle and status are EXTREMELY important to complement above avg looks

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
what would you recommend for longer eyelashes

Literally just hang with the right people and they will invite you to parties where you get easy sex. It's not complicated, be liked.
So many ugly dudes who statusmaxxed and were getting head from HTN white JBs on the regular.