How to reach a top tier hairline without fin/min if I have a normie hairline?

E

everythingmatters

Silver
Title

Lets say, if I have a 1.5 NW normie hairline, what could I do to have a chadlite hairline level without using fin/min?

Would a hairline transplant be worth it if I have a LOT of HAIR on the crown of my head but after the HT I will not take finasteride?
Would Scalp micropigmentation help?
Needling?

There is about a lot of black and white thinking in the fin controversy, so what I've concluded so far is that as long as you aren't really going bald, you should try other things before making the decision to take fin. It is not black and white, it will be necessary to evaluate the risk / benefit of each person.

Any drug that does not have as much controversy as fin/ min to help me improve my hairline (not precisely stop baldness)?

In other words, what solutions are there to improve the hairline for people who are not balding yet?

Minoxidil does not have that much controversy bro. Apply it to your temples immediately.

Your collagen doesn’t matter for shit if you’ve got pre hair transplant Steven Seagal hair
9B837CC0 3A63 444A A1A6 4A68940BEEFC

Also I have not personally tried microneedling, but I’d recommend using a stamp and not a roller

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, BrickTop, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Title

Lets say, if I have a 1.5 NW normie hairline, what could I do to have a chadlite hairline level without using fin/min?

Would a hairline transplant be worth it if I have a LOT of HAIR on the crown of my head but after the HT I will not take finasteride?
Would Scalp micropigmentation help?
Needling?

There is about a lot of black and white thinking in the fin controversy, so what I've concluded so far is that as long as you aren't really going bald, you should try other things before making the decision to take fin. It is not black and white, it will be necessary to evaluate the risk / benefit of each person.

Any drug that does not have as much controversy as fin/ min to help me improve my hairline (not precisely stop baldness)?

In other words, what solutions are there to improve the hairline for people who are not balding yet?
just take fin jfl I had nw1 now im nw0

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Microneedle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 7560
Minoxidil does not have that much controversy bro. Apply it to your temples immediately.

Your collagen doesn’t matter for shit if you’ve got pre hair transplant Steven Seagal hair
View attachment 686114

Also I have not personally tried microneedling, but I’d recommend using a stamp and not a roller
Yes, it doesn't matter if your hairline looks like this, but this post is for people who are 1.5 NW, it's not worth even thinking about risking collagen for that. Take the Risk/Reward pill.

Last edited:
Yes, it doesn't matter if your hairline looks like this, but this post is for people who are 1.5 NW, it's not worth even thinking about risking collagen for that. Take the Risk/Reward pill.
Here’s the real risk reward pill. Accept your mature hairline or risk it with a treatment method.

Collagen loss with minoxidil is localized as far as I know, and hasn’t been noticeable on me for the last couple months.

You could try fin and risk castrating yourself, which I would not recommend. But I know many smart guys on here who disagree so whatever.

Or you could get a hair transplant.

These are your options. No matter which you embrace you should be taking a biotin supplement and (optionally) microneedling.

Here’s the real risk reward pill. Accept your mature hairline or risk it with a treatment method.

Collagen loss with minoxidil is localized as far as I know, and hasn’t been noticeable on me for the last couple months.

You could try fin and risk castrating yourself, which I would not recommend. But I know many smart guys on here who disagree so whatever.

These are your options. No matter which you embrace you should be taking a biotin supplement and (optionally) microneedling.
agre but youre better of getting your biotin from egg yolks and chicken liver ime

whole foods sources are always better, more bioavailable plus you get all the other myriad micros in liver and yolks

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3635 and Strafe
no fin? Fucking peppermint oil ate all my libido, jfl at my norwood 1.5 hairline who still keeps receeding.

I guess I have a lifetime decision to make.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium and Deleted member 5292

Biotin is good for hair but it increases acne.

• Woah
Reactions: Strafe
It does? Any idea why? That explains my minor breakout actually :dafuckfeels:
It interacts with prostaglandin sinthesis but the mechanism of action is unknown yet i believe.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium and Strafe
is that all u did? And did the new hairs actually become terminal? Everytime I've seen someone use oral castor oil (sometimes for a year or more), they say they get a lot of new baby hairs but they never become terminal.

All I did was 2ml castor oil daily
The hairs are bout 2 inches long after a few months, hoping they are terminal

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Bump

Waiting for pics from @THEMOGEE

Hope the oral castor pill isnt cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
It interacts with prostaglandin sinthesis but the mechanism of action is unknown yet i believe.
soo its estrogenic when you take too much?

soo its estrogenic when you take too much?
I believe that it is in fact androgenic,but there are no proofs of this. Estrogens do wonders for skin.