HOW to REALLY grow taller

no but thats beside my point, high igf1 levels wont cause acromelagy
You should get them tested. I'm curious tbh. Mine were already super high because of puberty(igf-1 peaks at my age). I wonder what they are now after blasting

You should get them tested. I'm curious tbh. Mine were already super high because of puberty(igf-1 peaks at my age). I wonder what they are now after blasting
how much does a test cost
if its like 100 bucks ill do it
if its like 600 ill gamble on my chinese piss

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Googled it and most say 70$

Softmaxxers have completely fucked this bored with their retardation. GENETICS determine height UNLESS you are severely malnourished , if you want to grow taller you must inject hgh during puberty while maintaining good insulin sensitivity and also lower your estrogen since that causes growth plates to fuse early , or you could listen to this retard and just get fat

Period and point blank.

For me an IGF test is 25€.

For people in puberty maybe the best option is to go the peptide route, since they boost your OWN HGH production, and you are peaking at that age, but i don't know and probably nobody knows or has to be measured on a person to person basis. So sticking to HGH seems good.
On HGH blast at the hours of the day when your own production is lowest is probably the best idea or check whatever protocols doctors use for kids on HGH.

For me an IGF test is 25€.

For people in puberty maybe the best option is to go the peptide route, since they boost your OWN HGH production, and you are peaking at that age, but i don't know and probably nobody knows or has to be measured on a person to person basis. So sticking to HGH seems good.
On HGH blast at the hours of the day when your own production is lowest is probably the best idea or check whatever protocols doctors use for kids on HGH.
Doctors usually inject at night. I'm on peptides, simply because they're much cheaper. It's working so far

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Aajonus was a manlet though, but a slayer. Diet is still most important.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You have to basically find a good sources of organic non vaccine,beta agonist, antibiotics, hormone and dewormer fed or injected animals . That eat their natural diet . Like cows in mostly grass and only fed organic grains like corn when not. Chickens that eat mostly forage like insects or homemade meat or fish meal. (Never oyster meal). Never frozen beforehand preferably. Fill half a jar with the meat and leave it there for 1.5-3 months airing it every 3 days for 2 seconds or so. Maybe skipping that a few times. Then of course. You know
I get most of what you say, but I don't know what you mean when you say ''Then of course. You know''. Do you mean store it raw in a jar instead of cooked? Leave it for months and then eat it? Do you mean room temp or fridge? What happens to it after a few months?

I have organic grass fed fillet of beef(Ox), shouldn't be any hormones, vaccines or antibiotics, but I don't trust that completely tbh. What I do know is they are filled with nitrates to preserve the meat and keep the red colour, other than that should be good

I'm also gonna start drinking raw organic milk soon, I have a farm that supplies it, as well as optimal organic eggs. Currently drinking organic whole milk

I get most of what you say, but I don't know what you mean when you say ''Then of course. You know''. Do you mean store it raw in a jar instead of cooked? Leave it for months and then eat it? Do you mean room temp or fridge? What happens to it after a few months?

I have organic grass fed fillet of beef(Ox), shouldn't be any hormones, vaccines or antibiotics, but I don't trust that completely tbh. What I do know is they are filled with nitrates to preserve the meat and keep the red colour, other than that should be good
Yes I mean store it raw. And I mean . To eat it. At room temp. In a dark place probably. It gets rotten . Smells strong and the k2 amount aswell as beneficial bacteria amount are very high. Higher than any other food. And more usable than supplements.id say it’s ok if you confirm from your source it isn’t full of the crap. If not I wouldn’t risk it. You can but if you eat that stuff raw it may pose some risk even if little.

I'm also gonna start drinking raw organic milk soon, I have a farm that supplies it, as well as optimal organic eggs. Currently drinking organic whole milk
Good man. You can ferment eggs too by leaving them in a carton. Creating tiny tiny cracks around it in a circle with the backend of a spoon and just letting the sun beat on the carton

Aajonus was a manlet though, but a slayer. Diet is still most important.
Yea. But he never got the chance to grow up on his diet. Still slayer indeed

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
forgot that you also have to be 13 :lul:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SWAG, Deleted member 11221 and WTFCGod
Only thing that worked . I used to drink 2 liters per day grew 4 inches in last 1 year .

Only thing that worked . I used to drink 2 liters per day grew 4 inches in last 1 year . The cows of this desert state are like 6ft vertically tall and its no joke i will even add pics.

Only thing that worked . I used to drink 2 liters per day grew 4 inches in last 1 year . The cows of this desert state are like 6ft vertically tall and its no joke i will even add pics.

Find a source of raw organic milk from any animal. Preferably buffalo or sheep. That means never injected with vaccines antibiotics,dewormers and beta agonists also.
Mostly fed on grass. Drink as much as you want . Also if you don’t like it that much mix it with unheated or cold packed honey at a max of 1 teaspoon per litre probably.

THAT gives you hgh.

Now for the nutrients for the bone.

You need either one or all of these

Naturally fed organic meat from any animal.

A jar.

A ball enamel lid.

Put the meat in to fill half way up the jar.

You can turn it into a pate if you wanna do this faster with a food processor.

Put the lid on and leave it there .

Every 3 days let it air out for a couple secs then close.

Then after 1.5- 3 months you know what to do.

Next is unsalted raw milk organic cheese.
Mix this with raw honey at a ratio of 1.5tsp per 3 tblsps of cheese.

Eat it once or 3 times a day at least.

Next is raw organic bone marrow. Which helps but isn’t required

Everything else is cope and will destroy your life probably
Raw goat milk good or not