how to reduce eyebrow size ( in both lenght and width) ?

J

jeancastex

Bronze
ok i know this is an uncommon thread, but because of oral minoxidil i have eyebrow way too big. and girls dislike this. I want to say that before oral min my eyebrow was already really big , but like jon kortajarena, so it was the " limite" not to exceed. But now they are just looking weird..

i plucked them too hard and it looks really strange, should i go to an esthetician?
Brow

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, NoPainNoChick, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
Nice flexing, Chad

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 20677, NoPainNoChick and 4 others
ok i know this is an uncommon thread, but because of oral minoxidil i have eyebrow way too big. and girls dislike this. I want to say that before oral min my eyebrow was already really big , but like jon kortajarena, so it was the " limite" not to exceed. But now they are just looking weird..

i plucked them too hard and it looks really strange, should i go to an esthetician? View attachment 1783834
Mdr t'es français toi ?😹

maybe electrolysis

i plucked them too hard and it looks really strange, should i go to an esthetician? View attachment 1783834
Wtf u look great
I bet ur philtrum doesn’t fail u much

maybe electrolysis
bro i recently did electrolysis for crazy facial unwanted hair growth ( upper cheek/ near nose et) because of this shitty oral minoxidil drug. and i will never ever ever ever do this again, i have rekt my skin, full of scaring, this shit is horrible

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Try shaving maybe

I would kill for these eyebrows.

Don’t pluck them they are a mogger feature

bro i recently did electrolysis for crazy facial unwanted hair growth ( upper cheek/ near nose et) because of this shitty oral minoxidil drug. and i will never ever ever ever do this again, i have rekt my skin, full of scaring, this shit is horrible
fuck ig its a shit procedure

I would kill for these eyebrows.

Don’t pluck them they are a mogger feature
already plucked a lot both in witdh and at the tail, but i did it really badly unfortunately. and with the topical min they keep growing and growing. with the oral it was 5 times worse, this shit is crazy for eyebrow and eyelash. looking extremely weird. Looking like jim dad in american pie bro...

philtrum is giga long bro ( and hairloss is killing me too)
Ur hairline is totally fine
U are good looking
Stop the cope
I destroyed my face and are deformed for ever , I have it way worse

fuck ig its a shit procedure
ig? sorry i'm french. i am extremely depressed by electrolysis, it has caused me huge enlarged pores... it was not worth it at all

Ur hairline is totally fine
U are good looking
Stop the cope
I destroyed my face and are deformed for ever , I have it way worse
you don't consider lip lift? i will tell you about my appointment with the surgeon( going to paris next month)

you have a wide forehead while i have a rounded retarded underdelevoped forehead

Buy an Eyebrow trimmer or a nose trimmer and use it as an Eyebrow trimmer. You'll have to do it weekly tho
Bon courage

Buy an Eyebrow trimmer or a nose trimmer and use it as an Eyebrow trimmer. You'll have to do it weekly tho
Bon courage
haha thansk bro i am alread doing it like daily like a retard, using a nose trimmer on my whole face

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
😹😹😹 tu fou quoi ici gros ? T'es sur le forum genre ?
oui sur jvc mon clef ( à molette) . j'ai besoin de conseils et looksmax c'est le seul site valable

craziest eyebrows and eyelashes ive ever seen. use an eyebrow razer my man

craziest eyebrows and eyelashes ive ever seen. use an eyebrow razer my man
i'm using it , but it looks " weird if you don't pluck . and before the minoxidil they looked " in the normal range", i know now they look way too big ... and it is a failo. even my relatives told me sometimes happened to my eyebrow.
i stopped the oral min 1 year ago and nothing changed. so i guess its permanent.
i just want to " thinned" them to their previous level. but i don't know how to do. the oral min make them both longer, darker, bigger... and i just tried it for 3 month. damn this shitty drug.

je vais pas te mentir ta eye area est chadlite minimum
t'as des très beau eyelashes (top tier)
très beau eyebrows (top tier)
une bonne couleur de yeux
average PFL et IPD

ta eye area est pas le problème, c'est sois ton nez, sois ton philtrum, sois tes bones

i'm using it , but it looks " weird if you don't pluck . and before the minoxidil they looked " in the normal range", i know now they look way too big ... and it is a failo. even my relatives told me sometimes happened to my eyebrow.
i stopped the oral min 1 year ago and nothing changed. so i guess its permanent.
i just want to " thinned" them to their previous level. but i don't know how to do. the oral min make them both longer, darker, bigger... and i just tried it for 3 month. damn this shitty drug.
your blessed up my man, quit crying, find some eyebrow tutorials, style them correctly.

should i go to an esthetican and ask for this kind of eyebrow? damn taht is so gay... but i need to get back my former eyebrow and its hard to shape them properly ( without overdoing it)

average PFL et IPD

ta eye area est pas le problème, c'est sois ton nez, sois ton philtrum, sois tes bones
oui mon plus gros failo c'est mon philtrum de merde. plus de 2 cm . mon nez ca passe. et mon lower third est pas ouf. c'était mieux étant jeune ( j'ai 30 ans)

average PFL et IPD

😹😹😹

oui mon plus gros failo c'est mon philtrum de merde. plus de 2 cm . mon nez ca passe. et mon lower third est pas ouf. c'était mieux étant jeune ( j'ai 30 ans)
Tu fais plus jeune mdr

• Ugh..
Reactions: Erik-Jón

Hope you kill your self for not giving me those brows. You can take care of them how any person would though to answer your question just get the right ratios

C'est gay bro
j'aurais trop honte d'aller chez l'esthéticienne de toute manière... mais bordel c'était censé etre réversible si on stoppe le minox... je me suis fais niquer

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
average PFL et IPD

quand je baisse ma tete on voit moins mon philtrum

Attachments

• vrt.jpg
    vrt.jpg
    503.4 KB · Views: 0
helo guyz how r uyo? I new here, need help. how to reduce penis size? ok thanks

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Hey guys I’m new here I want to know how to look less pure bred

just need to get back to my " normal" eyebrow power. because now it can be a failo for many girls ( too big). i noticed it a lot

improve rest of face, leave eybrows alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
just need to get back to my " normal" eyebrow power. because now it can be a failo for many girls ( too big). i noticed it a lot
Mais l'oral minox, ça à rendu tes sourcils plus long ou ils avaient déjà cette longueur à la base ?

sure but h
improve rest of face, leave eybrows alone
sure but how do you fix a long philtrum of peace??? seems almost impossible. and lip lift is almost always failed ( for males)

Mais l'oral minox, ça à rendu tes sourcils plus long ou ils avaient déjà cette longueur à la base ?
beaucoup plus long / plus épais/ plus noirs. un truc de malade en 3 mois. pareil pour les cils ... moi de base je fais ca pour ma calvass. j'étais sous min topique depuis des années et j'ai voulu test cette merde. grosse erreur. pareil pour les poils du corps

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
I eyebrow mog u bhai ur eyebrows need more PCT

another case of thin sparse eyebrows being better @MarkCorrigan @Moggedbyevery1

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1