How To Repmax (From An Expert)

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
Starting off this post by stating that rep is pretty much useless and you're a dopamine slave if you chase it. With that out of the way, you will be granted this advice by me, who currently has a mogger rep ratio of 1.4927219796 as of September 18th, 2024, 17:22 military clock EST.

Threads
One rule. Don't post shit that you know isn't gonna get any reps, unless you can afford to lose some. Which is why I'm writing this post, I know it may not pop off, but I can lose the reps that this post requires. Don't spam your profile with posts like this one, that nearly nobody will read, if your rep ratio is still below 1.

My advice, either post discussions or video's/screenshots, you know the format. It's really not that hard.

Question: (when) should I bump my posts?
You should always bump your posts, I do 2 at a time. If your post doesn't catch on after 2 bumps just consider it failed at that point, it's over for you. No need to spam bumps either, since you'll need to regain all of those lost rep points. Chances are you probably won't anytime soon if you don't have a mogger rep ratio like I do.

Replies
Replies are the best way to gain rep points. Comment specifically on posts that you know are going to get viewed a lot, but still have about 5 - max. 15 replies on them. Just try to be sane and people will probably rep you.

Piece of advice
After doing post/reply streaks, stop for a couple of days or a week at best. Chances are you'll gain a lot of points in this period, so by not posting you'll easily boost your ratio.

All of this could've been useless btw if you just decided to stay off org.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, uksucks, alurmo and 4 others
Boymp

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
Bumperino

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
Make threads about Curries, Blacks, Gay, Women and Making fun of subhumans and you will get ton of reps.

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit, GigaStacySexual, tombradylover and 1 other person
Make threads about Curries, Blacks, Gay, Women and Making fun of subhumans and you will get ton of reps.
Good one, don't forget the PSL god glazing and the cuckposts.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, tombradylover and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: rape
Dont tell me how to repmax with a 1:1.5 post rep ratio nigger

OP is full of shit

Do the following:

reply to multiple people at same time. Just qoute people you're talking to in same reply:feelshah:
also just reply to posts b4 they have more than 5 replies with something funny and or offensive. then u r guaranteed to get rep

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks and zsombi
also just reply to posts b4 they have more than 5 replies with something funny and or offensive. then u r guaranteed to get rep
This is true, be on lookout for that first reply:feelshehe:

lol. :feelshah:

that you in pfp?

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
bump

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed