How to Reputation > Post maxx

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
It's a social and neurotypical indicator that tells you have both looks and status as well as listening to learning and thoughtful qualities. Overall a respect indicator.

Without Sheep or virtue signaling maxxing that's as far as I know. May I ask if you pros know anything else about this matter that I don't?

Although admittedly having 4-5 figure posts is a failo. A procrastination from maxxing.

Thx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, aspiringexcel and Necro
I got a stroke from reading that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: goatedjordan23, infini and Deleted member 29167
Posts 921

Reputation 469

you dont even have the rights to make this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zsombi, Respalier, 5.5psl and 3 others
contribute useful shit consistently it's not hard.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and Deleted member 29167
comment defeatist shit everywhere and call everyone who wants to improve themselves copers. also have pfp/looks halo like arborist or amnesia, it works just as well on this forum as irl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder, Deleted member 29155, infini and 7 others
race, face, height, cock, IQ

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 28904
I'll tell you a secret, but first... You need to like my last 20 posts, jump around you 7 times, pat in the palm of your hand and do a flip

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: infini and aspiringexcel
comment defeatist shit everywhere and call everyone who wants to improve themselves copers.
the ones who say that are usually seen as annoying

the best way of getting rep is actually posting good things or making jokes about indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier, infini, aspiringexcel and 2 others

the best way of getting rep is actually posting good things or making jokes about indians
yea tbh all defeatist incels just get put on my ignore list, i think many other users do the same. they should just go back to .is tbh

• Love it
Reactions: infini
Posts 921

Reputation 469

its usually the ones that lack in smth that think about it rent free and make observations like this about it

• Hmm...

legit, mention "tales" and "Mumbai", preferably also "sewers" in the same post and you'll have >5 reps instantly

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, rl⠀, infini and 1 other person
It's a social and neurotypical indicator that tells you have both looks and status as well as listening to learning and thoughtful qualities. Overall a respect indicator.

Without Sheep or virtue signaling maxxing that's as far as I know. May I ask if you pros know anything else about this matter that I don't?

Although admittedly having 4-5 figure posts is a failo. A procrastination from maxxing.

Thx
reply to a thread thats gonna blow up with obvious comments in a witty way

• Woah

Thx
more reputation than posts = sheep that says what other want to hear or just post memes

• Hmm...
I got a stroke from reading that
True ngl, the autism. Sadly not a rep. My bad. First lesson I learned to exercise on here was to read and know when not to (e.g a best of the best, but not all of it's 9 pages).

Posts 921

Reputation 469

Imagine why I'm asking. It's not metaphysics or microbiology to understand.

race, face, height, cock, IQ
We've mired some of those factors in the past but fair enough.

contribute useful shit consistently it's not hard.
You know me, Gigachad. I swing but miss too much. :dafuckfeels:

comment defeatist shit everywhere and call everyone who wants to improve themselves copers. also have pfp/looks halo like arborist or amnesia, it works just as well on this forum as irl
You're onto something with your profile. Though @Amnesia needs to update his with the early 2023 stuff asap. Hasn't looked better. Still cannot agree with users having no profile images of any kind. That needs to be a rule here asap.

I'll tell you a secret, but first... You need to like my last 20 posts, jump around you 7 times, pat in the palm of your hand and do a flip
Tag me when you post something worthwhile. Before I forget.

yea tbh all defeatist incels just get put on my ignore list, i think many other users do the same. they should just go back to .is tbh
Agree. There are only so many mental gymnastic circles you should allow your time to comprehend from these basement-dwelling postcel autists.

I was starting to wonder if you were dalit with the Chico worship.

its usually the ones that lack in smth that think about it rent free and make observations like this about it
Funny. Not a single ounce of empathy from you whatsoever.

legit, mention "tales" and "Mumbai", preferably also "sewers" in the same post and you'll have >5 reps instantly
Yeah lots of flukemen are assigned here when they're not sewer-dwelling or Redditcelling.

x-files aliens GIF

reply to a thread thats gonna blow up with obvious comments in a witty way
Aw, that's the nice kind of water to receive. Voss. San Pellegrino.

more reputation than posts = sheep that says what other want to hear or just post memes
I want to know what the other side is like. We're here to mog. We want to be adored or reacted to. No other way's around it.

You didn't even respond to my avi compliment I did in all fairness.

Cheers everyone!

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector
True ngl, the autism. Sadly not a rep. My bad. First lesson I learned to exercise on here was to read and know when not to (e.g a best of the best, but not all of it's 9 pages).

Imagine why I'm asking. It's not metaphysics or microbiology to understand.

We've mired some of those factors in the past but fair enough.

You know me, Gigachad. I swing but miss too much. :dafuckfeels:

You're onto something with your profile. Though @Amnesia needs to update his with the early 2023 stuff asap. Hasn't looked better. Still cannot agree with users having no profile images of any kind. That needs to be a rule here asap.

Tag me when you post something worthwhile. Before I forget.

Agree. There are only so many mental gymnastic circles you should allow your time to comprehend from these basement-dwelling postcel autists.

I was starting to wonder if you were dalit with the Chico worship.

Funny. Not a single ounce of empathy from you whatsoever.

Yeah lots of flukemen are assigned here when they're not sewer-dwelling or Redditcelling.

x-files aliens GIF

Aw, that's the nice kind of water to receive. Voss. San Pellegrino.

I want to know what the other side is like. We're here to mog. We want to be adored or reacted to. No other way's around it.

You didn't even respond to my avi compliment I did in all fairness.

Cheers everyone!
i dont want to be adore by autists lol why tf would u want that, the focus is to understand craniofacial development or to try masking a bad one

• Hmm...
i dont want to be adore by autists lol why tf would u want that, the focus is to understand craniofacial development or to try masking a bad one
I was generally talking about maximizing all social opportunities into having optimal gains. When it comes to the desired sex, you're gonna encounter autists no doubt whatsoever. Women cope with being it because it is a cope with themselves over anything else unless you find one who's legit honest.

what the fuck are you even saying? do you have aspergers? work on your communication skills buddy