How to retin a users cope with skin peeling?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

Lowest Ranking Akatsuki
Seriously how tf can you have the courage to go outside when your skin is flaking and peeling off

• +1
Reactions: lonelycurry and PYT
@PYT

• +1
Reactions: PYT
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, thereallegend, PYT and 1 other person
Just use it less and use less of it
Then it stops working as effective for acne. It already takes like 6 months for people who use it daily.

• +1
Then it stops working as effective for acne. It already takes like 6 months for people who use it daily.
Add moisturiser and just use less of the actual retin-a cream/gel even if you continue to use it daily

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, thereallegend and Looksmax Refugee
My skin doesn’t flake or peel, that’s only happened when I put it near my mouth or inside my nasolabial folds

No moisturizer btw

I think you retards use way too much tret

You’re supposed to use a pea size for the whole face, i dot a pea sized on my forehead, nose, chin, and cheeks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Cidre enjoyer, Seth Walsh and 2 others
Put ur semen on it it worked for me

My skin doesn’t flake or peel, that’s only happened when I put it near my mouth or inside my nasolabial folds

No moisturizer btw

I think you retards use way too much tret

You’re supposed to use a pea size for the whole face, i dot a pea sized on my forehead, nose, chin, and cheeks
Yeah people just use too much of it. It's cheap as fuck. 2-3 tubes should last you a year realistically. That's like what? Less than $10-15...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and PYT
Yeah people just use too much of it. It's cheap as fuck. 2-3 tubes should last you a year realistically. That's like what? Less than $10-15...
I bought 6 tubes

Assuming one tube lasts you three months youre chilling, you’re not supposed to go crazy with it

Like I said I feel a pea sized for everything is too little so I put a pea size on every zone of the face. I get the impression people slather a wad of it on

Tretinoin spreads to other skin cells there’s no need

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thereallegend, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
I bought 6 tubes

Assuming one tube lasts you three months youre chilling, you’re not supposed to go crazy with it

Like I said I feel a pea sized for everything is too little so I put a pea size on every zone of the face. I get the impression people slather a wad of it on

Yeah man I bought 3 tubes in like Jan 2020 and felt I was using too much of it too. Only ran out at the end of last year. One tube should last like 5-8 months. Prolly closer to a year if you don't even use it daily...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and PYT
I bought 6 tubes

6 tubes will last you forever... Too many people on here making the mistake of lathering it on their face and ruining their skin.. The remedy is in the dose

Yeah man I bought 3 tubes in like Jan 2020 and felt I was using too much of it too. Only ran out at the end of last year. One tube should last like 5-8 months. Prolly closer to a year if you don't even use it daily...
3 months if used daily and with liberal application of a “pea size” but yeah

Tubes should last me 1.5 years, I fucked up I bought all 0.25, should’ve bought 3 of everykind

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee
I bought 6 tubes

Do you rub it in or do you create a thin layer on your face like a mask?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Looksmax Refugee
jfl i ran through a tube in 2 weeks, i use a lot less now doe

• JFL
Wear it at night time and use a moisturizer during the day, easy

• +1
Seriously how tf can you have the courage to go outside when your skin is flaking and peeling off
Mositurize, use a low cencentration and build up and dont slather it like lotion.

You hydrate the skin from within, diet and lifestlye is key.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Looksmax Refugee
I bought 6 tubes

If I used 0.1% Tretinoin in a pea-sized amount and rub it on my face, I WILL peel. There's no way around it. I apply moisturizer 30 minutes later and use sun-screen + moisturizer the next day. It helps somewhat, but it will STILL peel through. There's no way around this. Maybe your skin is just different.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looksmax Refugee, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
I started tretinoin 2.5 years ago, for anti aging only. I ever peeled, basically.
peeling is needed for acne-cells. But if one uses it for anti aging/skin quality but no acne. than one can just ease in to it slowly, make the ski get used to it slowly, and build up over time after that, and no flaking phse thus than.

That's how I did it..

things one can do, to not flake:
1. start with low strength 0.025%. And build up the strength over time (years/months)
2. moisterize after or before putting the tretinoin on.
3. skip a few days.
4. low volume use of tretinoin.
5. moisterize more excessive.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero, dadfa and 1 other person
If I used 0.1% Tretinoin in a pea-sized amount and rub it on my face, I WILL peel. There's no way around it. I apply moisturizer 30 minutes later and use sun-screen + moisturizer the next day. It helps somewhat, but it will STILL peel through. There's no way around this. Maybe your skin is just different.
Built different 😈

• So Sad
Reactions: metagross
same here tbh and I use only 0.025. I've yet to try chemical exfoliators to get rid of the dead skin cells.

it could be that my skin was flaky to begin with and I just didn't notice it before because I didn't care.

• So Sad
Reactions: metagross
you don't apply so fucking much so fucking often and then your skin won't peel

• +1
6 tubes will last you forever... Too many people on here making the mistake of lathering it on their face and ruining their skin.. The remedy is in the dose
it does expire though.

• +1
if you use the moisturizer 10 min after and then keep moisturizing twice a day it will be better

• +1
same here tbh and I use only 0.025. I've yet to try chemical exfoliators to get rid of the dead skin cells.

it could be that my skin was flaky to begin with and I just didn't notice it before because I didn't care.
I had no problems with .025 when used with enough moisturizer (twice a day AND sunscreen - very important). But 0.1 is too much :feelswah:

if you use the moisturizer 10 min after and then keep moisturizing twice a day it will be better
I moisturize my skin like 4 times a day to slightly reduce the peeling. I also use 0.1% like once a week. It's very aggressive for my skin

• +1
It subsides with time, also use a moisturizer.

• +1

Everyone who plans to use Tret should read this first.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero