how to roidmaxx? GYMCELS GTFIH

l0st@sea

l0st@sea

Bronze
My biggest looksmin right now is the fact that I don't fill out my frame. I'm 6'1 at 75kgs. My neck, trap area, delts all look a bit too skinny and weak.

I'm not planning to blast a crazy cycle because my number one concern is surviving with my neotenous face to 40 at the minimum. What can I do to fill out my frame with minimal risk?

You don't need steroids.

not even a little test? what would you say my ideal weight should be to aim for? 90kgs?
How long have you been training for? Diet and routine on point?

You don't need steroids.
Cope
My biggest looksmin right now is the fact that I don't fill out my frame. I'm 6'1 at 75kgs. My neck, trap area, delts all look a bit too skinny and weak.

I'm not planning to blast a crazy cycle because my number one concern is surviving with my neotenous face to 40 at the minimum. What can I do to fill out my frame with minimal risk?
inject natty is cope

500 test is good

Do a 12 week cycle based around this, inform yourself about EVERYTHING that comes with using test.

how old are you

How long have you been training for? Diet and routine on point?

I've been training for a year now but it was my first year and so things were lax. I didn't have access to the gym until now so I've been using bands. I've achieved nice definition and I've started to feel more confident topless but I still lack size.
I started properly weight lifting recently (a few weeks ago). doing a standard bro/split, one body part a session.

my diet is okay. could be better. could be a lot better if i'm being 100% honest. this is my goal diet:

breakfast
1 avocado
1 tbs coconut oil
1 swig olive oil
1 garlic clove
2 raw carrots
nuts and fruits if i can afford it
4 eggs and some milk (i intend to start buying raw kefir when I get the funds)

lunch, dinner, supper are all the same. Beef/fish/chicken cooked with rice or sweetpotato in coconut milk and veg (kale, spinich, broccoli, parsley, coriander, garlic, onion) with one raw carrot

and lastly a pre-workout with creatine.

I've been training for a year now but it was my first year and so things were lax. I didn't have access to the gym until now so I've been using bands. I've achieved nice definition and I've started to feel more confident topless but I still lack size.
I started properly weight lifting recently (a few weeks ago). doing a standard bro/split, one body part a session.

my diet is okay. could be better. could be a lot better if i'm being 100% honest. this is my goal diet:

breakfast
1 avocado
1 tbs coconut oil
1 swig olive oil
1 garlic clove
2 raw carrots
nuts and fruits if i can afford it
4 eggs and some milk (i intend to start buying raw kefir when I get the funds)

lunch, dinner, supper are all the same. Beef/fish/chicken cooked with rice or sweetpotato in coconut milk and veg (kale, spinich, broccoli, parsley, coriander, garlic, onion) with one raw carrot

and lastly a pre-workout with creatine.
Go for it if you want, but make sure to get bloodwork before. Would you happen to know your current T levels?

Go for it if you want, but make sure to get bloodwork before. Would you happen to know your current T levels?

I don't.
I'll get that info and update.

When you say bloodwork, what is it that I'm trying to learn? And what kind of test?

@Nobody

Is there a chance my face could change at my age with a 500 test E cycle?

Also:
  • Do I need PCT for test or nay?
  • How many weeks would I run it for or would I stay on 500 forever?

@Nobody

How so? I don't think it'll just develop to be more masculine on that dose - especially at 30. Ageing I have no clue, but I don't it.

Your neck and traps make blow up, giving you a more masculine appearance.

@Nobody

Also:
  • Do I need PCT for test or nay?
  • How many weeks would I run it for or would I stay on 500 forever?
A lot of good info in the wiki. I don't blast, only TRT. I may do a very mini cyle (250-300 mg test cyp) in the future after I cut.

• +1
Reactions: l0st@sea
Yeah it might be too late for me but take a look at Rob McElhenney

Natty

ROIDED

His face just looks unmistakably different to me. I'm not saying it's 100% bone structural change, maybe it's his masseters and his face leaned out with lower BF%, giving it a more chiseled look.

I just can't help but feel like he looks more angular than before.

Yeah it might be too late for me but take a look at Rob McElhenney

Natty

View attachment 878201View attachment 878213
View attachment 878209View attachment 878214

ROIDED

View attachment 878197View attachment 878215
View attachment 878199View attachment 878216

His face just looks unmistakably different to me. I'm not saying it's 100% bone structural change, maybe it's his masseters and his face leaned out with lower BF%, giving it a more chiseled look.

I just can't help but feel like he looks more angular than before.
The roided picture is not even 10% body fat, sure he looks bigger but he's not that lean. Most hollywood actors are not lean, just having abs doesn't mean you're lean. It's possible to get a great physique naturally if you know what you're doing. It takes a lot of time though and you have to stay consistent and never skip a single day of training, not everyone can do that.

so why does his face seem so much more masculine? It's not just his jaw either.

Low dose anavar+low dose test+Coffeine tabs or 4 strong coffes.

https://www.ergo-log.com/oxandrolonetestosterone.html

This "stack" will be powerfull as extreme high dose test injections.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and l0st@sea
First inform yourself so you know how to deal with the side effects. I would take 500mg test e per week, for minimum 12 weeks up to 20 weeks. If you want to stay on them roids after your first cycle just blast and cruise.

• +1
Reactions: l0st@sea