how to save football from niggers part 2

zassus

zassus

vitantiheterodroidsexual
i was seeing the 4-3-3 formation and i saw that it has an issue:
Screenshot 2023 04 20 211755
as you can see there is a huge gap in the formation, this is the reason why there are so many blacks in football, because we have this gap, the wingers need to defend this part, so they need to be fast, the wingbacks need to defend this part also, so they need to be fast, then midifielders need to also cover this part because they are close to it, so they need to be fast, the defenders also need to be fast because the wingbacks would be caught of out postion because of the gap, then the striker would also need to be fast because he needs to cover the wings because the wingers would be also caught out position because of defending that gap
there is a way to fix this, add 2 midfielders to the sides, which would make it a 4-5-3
madrid:
now let me explain how this would fix football:
white players are better at technical skills like passing, technique, first touch and decisions than black players, but black players are faster and are stronger
there will be more players to pass the ball so players will need to run less, use less strenght and will need a better passing ability (more brain), the pitch will seem smaller because there are more players:
"Small pitch dimensions:
Having a smaller pitch means automatically that there is not a lot of space to work with, as you can imagine. Small space means your team will have to be able to play in tiny spaced, so your squad will need high Technique, First Touch, Dribbling and Passing.
Defensively you will have to watch your defensive line. Playing a high defense line and playing the offside trap could give you some problems. There is not a lot of space behind your defense, so if an opponent breaks through the offside trap, there is not a lot of space to catch him.
But when you have some solid defenders in your team, playing a high defense line could limit your opponents space, pressing them back on their own half. If you have very technical midfielders and attackers, you will be able to outplay every team with a high tempo short passing game."

due to having more players, players will do shorter passes and these attributes will be used more and these other less:
"Decreased Passing Directness (shorter passing):
Players in midfield and attack in particular:
o Good intelligence (Anticipation, Decisions, Flair, Teamwork, Vision)
o Good off the ball movement (Off The Ball)
o Good control (First Touch, Technique)
o Good passing ability (Passing, Technique)
• Perhaps poor endeavour (Work Rate)
• Perhaps poor physical presence (Balance, Strength)
• Perhaps poor aerial presence (Jumping Reach)
• Perhaps poor mobility (Acceleration, Agility, Balance, Pace)"
if after all of this there are still blacks on the game, we could add an attacking midfielder:

i hate seeing football being destroyed by blacks who would be starving to death where they belong, africa. But it's not that bad, thanks to this we now know we are playing football the wrong way

part 1 on this:
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-save-football-from-niggers.643462/

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, rand anon, Earth Dollar and 1 other person
I didn’t read this but you should get therapy for your racism problem

Why do negroes live rent free in ur head bro?

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and Deleted member 27544
I didn’t read this but you should get therapy for your racism problem
i'm actually making a football manager 21 database where i removed all the black players and i've made it so much much less black players are generated as newgens, i'll post it in some days

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11887
don't watch soccer but bump :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: zassus
new guardiola

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115

Users who are viewing this thread