How to scam and make 1k a week

Cigarette

Cigarette

geomax.me
go to flipd.gg or ogusers.gg and start scamming niggas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, squeaky chair, IndraBC and 4 others
some Indian dude scammed me on og users. i paid for an account and lil bro scammed me for $5
what a peasant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, squeaky chair, Ricky212 and 11 others
some Indian dude scammed me on og users. i paid for an account and lil bro scammed me for $5
what a peasant
ive scammed around 4.8k in the past 2 months JFL at these greedy fucks for pixels. if youre planning on doing it i suggest ONLY to accept payment with BTC/ETH. They can't charge it back.

if you get banned use a vpn to make a new account and keep scamming

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
ur life is worthless, your scum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57371, try2beme and Hollywood
bread is bread nigger stay poor
i make your monthly income daily doing a legit business lil bro. thats how I know your life is worthless

• JFL
Reactions: illoan82
i make your monthly income daily doing a legit business lil bro. thats how I know your life is worthless
i doubt you make 45k :ROFLMAO: you still mad u got scammed for $5 so im guessing $5 is insanely valuable to your poorass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, spdxer, dragomaxxer and 4 others
How do you scam them?

Saying you selling account, then they send you money and you block them, that's it?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
The karma will catch up to you. I hope a few extra dollars is worth it to you

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 50702
Everyone can’t be as privileged as you. That’s if you’re not just another entrepreneur larper

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Be specific retard

i doubt you make 45k :ROFLMAO: you still mad u got scammed for $5 so im guessing $5 is insanely valuable to your poorass
so you make $60,000-$70,000 a month?

if so, could you invest a mere $500-$1000 in to my new blog website?

the whole process will be automated

and I’m planning on scaling to multiple websites.

also at the moment I’m learning python so I can make the automation process even faster

I am really experienced in SEO and have a SEO mentor who worked at google.

For a mere $500-$1000 investment into my blog site I’ll give you 30% of my ad and affiliate marketing revenue once I reach $1,000+ a month in total revenue for 6-12 months

we can negotiate terms if you want

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3, PolishBateman, Awan and 4 others
Surprised that still works, anyone with a brain on that site always asks for use of a MM now. It's so much easier to do it on telegram I see niggas exit scam for 4-5 figures all the time

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Ricky212
most people are trying to buy accs with fraudulent money on there anyway

How do you scam them?

Saying you selling account, then they send you money and you block them, that's it?
pretty much. most niggas theres only use crypto once they send you the crypto its wraps. theres no way to get the crypto back. i just licked another nigga for 5k by advertising a insta username with the name "bet"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Newday*V3, dood, Deleted member 29747 and 4 others
pretty much. most niggas theres only use crypto once they send you the crypto its wraps. theres no way to get the crypto back. i just licked another nigga for 5k by advertising a insta username with the name "bet"
ded srs? its as easy as that?

evil and clever people always win in life. muh karma cope

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
ded srs? its as easy as that?
yea man i just licked some nigga on telegram for 1.1k about 20 minutes ago by telling him i had a rare minecraft account from 2005 even tho minecraft released in 2009

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, Deleted member 29747, Awan and 4 others
yea man i just licked some nigga on telegram for 1.1k about 20 minutes ago by telling him i had a rare minecraft account from 2005 even tho minecraft released in 2009
they dont even ask for proof of ownership?

most of the times yes but some people dont lol
Do you need to buy a membership on FLIPD in order to sell?

Or how do you do it? :D

Do you just hit up some people that leave their telegram on the website?

ive scammed around 4.8k in the past 2 months JFL at these greedy fucks for pixels. if youre planning on doing it i suggest ONLY to accept payment with BTC/ETH. They can't charge it back.

Drop a guide boyo

drop a guide lil nigga ill even pay for a detailed method

• +1
Reactions: dood and humanoidsub7

what do you sell (or scam for I guess)

Do fetlife acc as female and sell underwear

• JFL
Reactions: xorslayer
dont these niggas ask for some typa verification that you actually have the account

scamming is way to fucking easy but I have found a few ways to do it and make decent money from it without actually scamming the individuals out of any money instead scamming them into signing up for some shit and than not paying them for it

scamming is way to fucking easy but I have found a few ways to do it and make decent money from it without actually scamming the individuals out of any money instead scamming them into signing up for some shit and than not paying them for it
Can you tell me what you did

Can you tell me what you did
not going to tell you the site i used but you tell them youre going to pay them for signing up for your referral and than you just dont pay them jfl. Not like theyre losing anything from it. Just using them as an avenue to take money from affiliate links

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
work minimum wage jobs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
drop a guide lil nigga ill even pay for a detailed method
gatekeeping is for fags

just advertise OG Minecraft accounts with Minecon capes or stat insta accounts with X amount of followers pretty much anything bro people there are extremely brain rotted its mostly niggas trynna make it out the hood

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Failedtruecel_ and mogstars
Do you need to buy a membership on FLIPD in order to sell?

Or how do you do it? :D

Do you just hit up some people that leave their telegram on the website?
dont need a membership just make an account and start dming niggas. you can even join their telegram group and advertise every 5 mins

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars
How are you fabricating proof of ownership of usernames

Surprised that still works, anyone with a brain on that site always asks for use of a MM now. It's so much easier to do it on telegram I see niggas exit scam for 4-5 figures all the time
Shut the fuck up nigger, look at your profile picture you black ass nigger, learn who was your God Adolf Heil Hitler ratataata.

• JFL
Reactions: breadyl
Shut the fuck up nigger, look at your profile picture you black ass nigger, learn who was your God Adolf Heil Hitler ratataata.
Ok poor indian slave, keep doing ur fake crypto exchange scam just to make 3 figs a year JFL. Maybe one day you will be able to move out of the slums of Mumbai.

Ok poor indian slave, keep doing ur fake crypto exchange scam just to make 3 figs a year JFL. Maybe one day you will be able to move out of the slums of Mumbai.
Okay cotton whip.

Okay cotton whip.
Can you not read you low iq hindu dindu faggot? I'm not black, even if I was you would still be inferior to me. Just lol at you doing crime to make less than a minimum wage job, you truly are pathetic.

Can you not read you low iq hindu dindu faggot? I'm not black, even if I was you would still be inferior to me. Just lol at you doing crime to make less than a minimum wage job, you truly are pathetic.
Okay, usual suspect.

You see niggas? I see that you are the only nigger here you cocksucker dishwasher.

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
You see niggas? I see that you are the only nigger here you cocksucker dishwasher.
Why ae you still begging for my attention you poor retarded indian, go make your $20 a day.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60053
Gonna try this @Cigarette will let everyone know if it works for the average Joe thanks tho ahead of time

Why ae you still begging for my attention you poor retarded indian, go make your $20 a day.
Leave me alone you poor dishwasher, go back to cotton farm, you have work to do.

What telegrams to join ?

what a peasant
Unlucky son