How to shave your face everyday in 2 minutes with a disposable Razor (HIGH DHTCELS GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 20927

follow, hang, and breed me
A lot of people have problems shaving and the trend of safety razors is cool, but I find it difficult to shave daily, so if you have thick enough facial hair where you need to shave close to every day or every other day let me teach you what I do.

First, you should shave in the shower. Sounds stupid, but literally look up on Amazon "shower shaving mirror" you get a hook that sticks to your shower wall and can just hang the mirror up. Literally all you need after that is a TWO blade disposable razor (I use gillette blue II or something, cucked ik), I also wash my face with dove soap (sensitve skin version, it isn't actually a soap so it won't dry your skin out, especially if you're a high DHT alpha male with oily skin).

Use the soap or even whatever cleanser you use to shave and use the mirror. Literally takes me not even a minute and a half and I always have a smooth face for the day until the next morning.

Unless you have beta skin or just not full facial hair, it should work.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Shaving is easy. Takes like 10 seconds and I only need to do it once a week to look clean-shaven.

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 20927
Shaving is easy. Takes like 10 seconds and I only need to do it once a week to look clean-shaven.
how, at this point I am considering shaving twice a day :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 1901
How do you prevent water washing off the shaving foam?

How do you prevent water washing off the shaving foam?
glad you asked moggie my good pal,
you set the mirror just enough away from the shower stream where it hits your shoulder and not your face or neck, so you can stay warm while shaving
also make sure you wash your face with the cleanser first and then let it stay on your face while you shave quickly, or wash it off and apply shave gel/foam

• Love it
Reactions: Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Moggie and Deleted member 1901
how to stay incel 101

cringe thread

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member
hydrate your skin, makes it easier to shave

i recently shave for the first time like 3 days a go might shave in 2 to 4 days i cut myself a little so i might wait till the razor impression is gone to start shaving again

weak chin alert ^^^^^^^^^^^^
its not that its just even when ur 17 yr old in high school, a light groomed stubble well make u appealing af to jbs cus they crave masc boys and all of them have daddy issues. Just facts.

90% of males don't have good enough mandible or chin to pull off pretty jawline look, keep coping dog.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member
its not that its just even when ur 17 yr old in high school, a light groomed stubble well make u appealing af to jbs cus they crave masc boys and all of them have daddy issues. Just facts.

90% of males don't have good enough mandible or chin to pull off pretty jawline look, keep coping dog.
ur right but this thread was clearly meant for HIGH DHT HIGH T MEN ONLY READ THE SIGN

how to stay incel 101

cringe thread
Dude if that kind of thing will make or break you as far as getting laid goes then you got much bigger problems than shaving.

• +1
finally a thread for me

• +1
Do I need a shower mirror to shave other parts of my body? For example, the wrist or the carotid artery?

I wish there was a way to fully purge facial hair, mine is so thick and grows hella fast it’s so fucking subhuman

why have the Jews not released a cream that destroys hair follicles on the face ffs :feelsrope:

A lot of people have problems shaving and the trend of safety razors is cool, but I find it difficult to shave daily, so if you have thick enough facial hair where you need to shave close to every day or every other day let me teach you what I do.

First, you should shave in the shower. Sounds stupid, but literally look up on Amazon "shower shaving mirror" you get a hook that sticks to your shower wall and can just hang the mirror up. Literally all you need after that is a TWO blade disposable razor (I use gillette blue II or something, cucked ik), I also wash my face with dove soap (sensitve skin version, it isn't actually a soap so it won't dry your skin out, especially if you're a high DHT alpha male with oily skin).

Use the soap or even whatever cleanser you use to shave and use the mirror. Literally takes me not even a minute and a half and I always have a smooth face for the day until the next morning.

Unless you have beta skin or just not full facial hair, it should work.
Just rock a stubble unless you have a job that requires clean shaven look

Still have noticeable shadow immediately after shaving.

Still have noticeable shadow immediately after shaving.