How to shorten the mid-face realistically?

Papers

Papers

Iron
I feel like as if my mid-face is beyond save able. I have a big (ethnic) nose but its not droopy. I have mediocre forward maxilla growth and i really dont know what to do other than cope by growing my lower third and improving eye area (all i really can do tbh) im 15 and have no hope

I feel like as if my mid-face is beyond save able. I have a big (ethnic) nose but its not droopy. I have mediocre forward maxilla growth and i really dont know what to do other than cope by growing my lower third and improving eye area (all i really can do tbh) im 15 and have no hope
surgery

over not even surgery can change ur midface bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Papers, xyukeeee and drxkes
how do you plan on doing that?
idk im only 15 and getting adequate nutrition in for growth so i guess ill have to lurk around the forum until i find an effective way to. if not ill just have to wait and let my bones grow

Look into beltpulling if you’re still a teen

Lf3 + ccw Lf1 impaction + lip lift afaik

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alucard69, dough and mirrormogger