how to skip renting without showing up like a hobo to work?

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

Silver
Has anyone found a glitch or a skip to the ANY% MONEYMAX for surgery Category?
How do I stop my landlord from earning free money on the back of my hardwork without showing up like a bum to work?

I don't need a kitchen he can show that up his ass, I can clean myself in public showers/bathrooms, water is free, food like some users mentioned here, you can rob lidl, hunt or buy when necessary, but a roof on my head... I've thought about renting underground for like 80bucks a month, but then I read horror stories about mold and if it gets into your lungs, so I said fuck that, I need to up my camping skills in forest but idk how risky is that,

Dear high iq users who are also saving up 90percent of their income without living with parents cheatcode, how did you do it? how can I do it? what is the strat here? I thought about coachsurfing, but I'm not sure if they allow long stays plus you've to pay for site use, anyone has experience with that?

@.... @Native

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Toth's thot, Deleted member 15854 and 5 others
board with roommates

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123
board with roommates
thats still alot of money, if you are saying for free, then no I don't have those kinds of friends, they would expect favors in return and I dont want that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
thats still alot of money, if you are saying for free, then no I don't have those kinds of friends, they would expect favors in return and I dont want that
Not for free, there's a lot of people who split rent with roommates they didn't know before. Find a site to search for roommates by city. Should be easy if you live in the US or Europe.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
ideas list

stop paying rent and live the free months while eviction is going through the court

live in car

live in tent

squat in abandoned residence and make fake papers

live with relatives

get job that pays for board, ( army, oil drilling, lighthouse, ect

go on a polyphasic sleep schedule that allows you to take short inconspicuous naps

Uber man is impossible for most to adjust to but adds 6 productive hours

1B9C8013 E22D 4A57 AFA9 65F7DA0F5EC5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 12002 and aBetterMii
ideas list

stop paying rent and live the free months while eviction is going through the court

live in car

live in tent

live with relatives

go on a polyphasic sleep schedule that allows you to take short inconspicuous naps

View attachment 1826247
the slayer on your avi. mirin as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 21192 and incel194012940
ideas list

live in car

live in tent

live with relatives

View attachment 1826247
airport sleeping is a good idea, but will security pick up on it and ban me foreveR?

why not just live in a car?
Because refer to this thread:

and also, in europe atleast, you can't just park anywhere, imagine the gas fees driving everytime and back to let's say parking space you rented (additional cost), if you decide not to rent or park somewhere for a while and sleep even mistakenly forgetting your car could get impounded while you are in it,
cars are a headache, I have a licence only for work but I refuse to buy one, if the company values drivers enough they would provide a service car.

Because refer to this thread:

and also, in europe atleast, you can't just park anywhere, imagine the gas fees driving everytime and back to let's say parking space you rented (additional cost), if you decide not to rent or park somewhere for a while and sleep even mistakenly forgetting your car could get impounded while you are in it,
cars are a headache, I have a licence only for work but I refuse to buy one, if the company values drivers enough they would provide a service car.
Gas fees surely are less than paying rent though lol. In Europe you could always park in a housing estate. I don't drive myself so I don't know shit but I doubt there aren't millions of places you could park in. Or just ask someone like a friend to park at his place, maybe even pay him a little for the privilege.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Gas fees surely are less than paying rent though lol. In Europe you could always park in a housing estate. I don't drive myself so I don't know shit but I doubt there aren't millions of places you could park in. Or just ask someone like a friend to park at his place, maybe even pay him a little for the privilege.
dont buy a car, go in public transport, most of the time you dont even pay unless in some shitty country where they enforce the laws because thats the only way to earn their money like hungary

dont buy a car, go in public transport, most of the time you dont even pay unless in some shitty country where they enforce the laws because thats the only way to earn their money like hungary
I don't have a car, I use public transport. I'm talking about living in one though, not for transportation purposes. You want to save on rent costs, right?
Living in a car would do that. Better than living in a fucking tent lol.

I don't have a car, I use public transport. I'm talking about living in one though, not for transportation purposes. You want to save on rent costs, right?
Living in a car would do that. Better than living in a fucking tent lol.
+1 for safety purposes, but a tent is nice too if it wasnt for all the fucking prederators especially humans

Last edited:
How do I stop my landlord from earning free money on the back of my hardwork without showing up like a bum to work?

I don't need a kitchen he can show that up his ass, I can clean myself in public showers/bathrooms, water is free, food like some users mentioned here, you can rob lidl, hunt or buy when necessary, but a roof on my head... I've thought about renting underground for like 80bucks a month, but then I read horror stories about mold and if it gets into your lungs, so I said fuck that, I need to up my camping skills in forest but idk how risky is that,

Dear high iq users who are also saving up 90percent of their income without living with parents cheatcode, how did you do it? how can I do it? what is the strat here? I thought about coachsurfing, but I'm not sure if they allow long stays plus you've to pay for site use, anyone has experience with that?

@.... @Native
Don't rob. It's not worth it if you're not the type of dude who would be doing that sort of thing anyways just for the rush alone.

You can look into long haul over the road truck driving. Many companies will train you for free, get you a CDL license, as long as you sign a contact promising to work for them for a year. They'll buy you a bus ticket to their training facility and put you up in a free hotel for the duration of your training. Some companies even include free meals during that time. The money's good, about $1,000 a week last time I checked. You can live in the truck full time and drop your landlord. A lot of truckers do this.

If you want to go the homeless camping rout you need to get good supplies. A quality tent goes without saying but you'll also need a very good sleeping bag as well as a blow up mattress to keep you off the ground so you don't freeze. That's a must. Also get a water filtration device, they're very lightweight and efficient nowdays, with an extra bladder to store water. Everything else you'll need you'll figure out as you go. Just make sure you set up camp in a place where nobody will find.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Don't rob. It's not worth it if you're not the type of dude who would be doing that sort of thing anyways just for the rush alone.

You can look into long haul over the road truck driving. Many companies will train you for free, get you a CDL license, as long as you sign a contact promising to work for them for a year. They'll buy you a bus ticket to their training facility and put you up in a free hotel for the duration of your training. Some companies even include free meals during that time. The money's good, about $1,000 a week last time I checked. You can live in the truck full time and drop your landlord. A lot of truckers do this.

If you want to go the homeless camping rout you need to get good supplies. A quality tent goes without saying but you'll also need a very good sleeping bag as well as a blow up mattress to keep you off the ground so you don't freeze. That's a must. Also get a water filtration device, they're very lightweight and efficient nowdays, with an extra bladder to store water. Everything else you'll need you'll figure out as you go. Just make sure you set up camp in a place where nobody will find.
is this europe we talking about? if so which countries.
if us then R.I.P

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
is this europe we talking about? if so which countries.
if us then R.I.P
Oh yeah, sorry. I'm talking about USA.

Anyways, are you under 30 years old? If so you can go to Australia on a working holiday visa. You gotta do fruit picking for 3 months to stay for a year, but after that go to Darwin and do concrete work to rack up a sh*t ton of money. AU pays extremely well and your accommodations will be free. A lot of dudes I met in SEA would do this to fund their endless traveling.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and incel194012940

@.... @Native
Coin laundry machines + planet fitness for shower

Get a job bum

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15854

@.... @Native
go to gyms with showers and you get to workout as well so dub

Oh yeah, sorry. I'm talking about USA.

Anyways, are you under 30 years old? If so you can go to Australia on a working holiday visa. You gotta do fruit picking for 3 months to stay for a year, but after that go to Darwin and do concrete work to rack up a sh*t ton of money. AU pays extremely well and your accommodations will be free. A lot of dudes I met in SEA would do this to fund their endless traveling.
you get free accommodation as a concretor?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
im thinking to get skilled in comp sci at aus uni and then geomax and work in some foreign country

attractive women on flatmate.com get it easy

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
How do I stop my landlord from earning free money on the back of my
My landlord owes me money so I live there for free since he can't return it.
Just have the landlord in your pocket theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, hiwasuwor, thecaste and 1 other person
I'd rather live with parents than deal with that dilemma.

live with parents/family/relatives

buy an autocamper/car to sleep in

or, if ur GL and desperate enough you could probably find some ugly sugarmommy/sugardaddy who would prob host u for free in exchange for sex/relationship

Man's got the wrong priorities in life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801

@.... @Native
Unless you're extremely athletic and an experienced scout you will never survive in the woods by camping. And even if you were able to there's violent weather you will have to deal with. Storms, Tornados, Heat Waves, Blizzards etc. depending on where you live. Here in Canada dozens of homeless guys die per year by sleeping outside when its 0 degrees celsius, and thats not even close to the lowest possible temperature. There was even a brutal ice storm 5 years ago that passed through my hometown which killed 600 people and they had homes.

You will never be able to rent somewhere good for $80 thats a scam promoted by thugs or cultists who want to traffick desperate people. At best you would be lucky to find some old lady whos renting her small apartment for roughly $600. Unless you live with your parents there is no logical way you could save in these times. And don't even think about squatting someone will eventually find you dead or alive.

You need a high paying job and to stop coping. :ogre: